Just stole $400 gucci shades, am i a bad person /b? whats the most expensive thing youve ever stolen?

just stole $400 gucci shades, am i a bad person /b? whats the most expensive thing youve ever stolen?

I plead the 5th.

ITT: Children.

Your mommy buying them for you doesn't count as stealing, dumbass.

Thief

Several hundred iPhones and a few samsung galaxies

A cop car from an IHOP parking lot late at night.

It cost me 3 years of my life, any dignity I had, oh and a few thousand dollars in court fines and probation

Anyone selling shades for $400 deserves to go bankrupt, anyone buying $400 shades deserves to be ripped off.

Those are gay....unless your an Asian b-boy or black fuckboi

Really hoping your a fem user

they're not worth $400 so you're not a bad person unless you didn't steal them from the shop then you're a dickhead

200g of weed
fucker ripped one of my friends and his stash was just under his bed, soooo...

Yes....but what about some nice ray bans

I paid 120$ for a polarized pair, the glass gets scratched easily--that's the shitty thing like spending 800$ on an iPhone and accidentally letting loose change or keys fuck up the screen

I, together with a mate, stole 13k in cash from our high school.

by a unloked window we got access to the school accounting office. the objective was to make a big mess but we found a big envelope in a open locker.

the best part: some niggers got charged for the robbery.

Can anyone explain how come I am a degenerate, jobless druggie and still think stealing is abhorrent?

How do you go about doing that?
How do you bipass the lockscreens/security/etc?
how do you access the data on the phones to clear the data?

500 AMD 5950 graphics card from bestbuy back in the day

$120 for polarised Ray-Bans(THE timeless designs) is not bad tbh, considering it's nearly a quarter of the price the p.o.s. gucci's, and it's better quality.

They go for about £100 in Britain, but in the shithole I'm currently "visiting" a plain RB will set you back R$800. So I just got a knockoff clubmaster for the time being, got the one I brought from the UK stolen kek.

individual value structures. stealing is lower that doing drugs or "being a degenerate." alternatively you hate yourself. could be a mixture of the two. this is normal human behavior.

just a stupid one and also a kid
>not stealing something worth reselling
>not stealing something you can pay with pocket money if caught
>stealing something just because there s a stupid logo on the side
>posting on 4 chan because edgy/bait/etc

You're taking money out of rich designers pockets

nope, just from the owner of the shop

Jax, is that you ?

I technically stole my ex's leather jacket after he raped me, it had been passed down through his family and was still in great condition. Borrowed it before shit went down, never gave it back when I have him back all his shirts and CDs and games and shit. Probably worth about £100 or so.

>whats the most expensive thing youve ever stolen
Adobe photoshop from my highscool back in like 2007

Thank you for the legitimate answer. I have friends who wouldn't bat an eye to stealing, conning, or even entering the movies for free. I've never enjoyed that thrill.

I stole a grinder from a party once. It was more of a casual thing since I was grinding weed, kept it, and even tho I knew who it belonged to never returned it.

Two virginities.

what brand is the jacket, do you know how old it is it may be worth some what more then 100 euros

Greentext time

No it's fine, just don't steal from other people and you're good. The company won't miss it

similarly, if i find out a friend does a hard drug i drop them immediately but i dont mind occasionally double featuring a movie. everyone has their own set of beliefs in whats good, whats bad, whats okay to do, and whats wrong.

What part do you want greentexted? The break up, the rape, or something else?

Any branding it once has has been rubbed off through wear, his dad is/was a biker and wore it for years. I believe he said it was about 50 - 60 years old, but he could have been lying.

Pix of jacket?

Slurpee machine.

The company won't miss it? Are you serious? The shop owner has to pay his employees, the rent etc. And if you think there's an insurance against shoplifting you're very wrong.

I think it's still at my mum's house, or in the garage somewhere, if you want my e-mail or something, I can send you pictures when I'm over there next?

depends on the situation
like this one

dont do that