youtube.com/watch?v=AYyCkM5Bxkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4
>Paprika
>Ghiblishit
>Eva
>GITS

Madoka shills are my favorite thing on this board

Anime can never be kino, child of imd/v/. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

キノじゃない!桂だ

live action eva kino when

Prisma Illya

what anime is that with the blue hair music girl all I can find is music videos

if this is a photoshop, its a really, really good photoshop

This.

Is this capekino?

Is that Bella Thorne?

Posting real anikino

Are there any good shows buried under all of the MOE trash? Last show I watched was Code Geass.

how fucking new holy shit

02 - 06 was the prime kino era for animu. Prime BONES, Production IG, Madhouse, etc.

Shit today is garbage.

pure kino

True

Truly no other anime makes lolibutts this soft.

Ninja Scroll.
>All them tropes, senpai.

many
good luck finding them

Also Jin roh

slice of life kino

paprika was probably his worst, but crazy visually.

Since 2008 there've been around 50 new shows every season, so about 200 new anime every year for the last 8 years. On average 2 to 4 shows per season are "moe," if it's a particularly moe-heavy season it's like 5 or 6. You're literally complaining about a tiny minority. You're like people bitching about light novel adaptations even though there's barely any compared to manga adaptations or even original anime series. This season has a whopping 3 light novel adaptations, one of which is a carry over from last season. Meanwhile it has almost 20 manga adaptations and a dozen anime originals.

Sound track is fucking ace from episode one through to the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb5Z8E0MoLY

anime is woke af mane

Was Ergo Proxy good? I watched the first episode cause Radiohead.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYyCkM5Bxkg

ok fine, are there any actually good shows? because almost every anime is derivative trash

Let me explain to you about anime

There are several tiers of anime fan. WOAH TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFF OPINIONS MIND BLOWN

You have the casual Sup Forums anime watcher, who only watch what I term 'the newfag pool' and think they are the greatest anime ever, then call everything else shit. This group generally watches less than 15 series.

You have the casual anime forum watcher who watches a large range of absolute garbage, including the newfag pool and thinks it's all the greatest shit ever. This group generally watches less than 50 series

Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.

For reference, the newfag pool is generally as follows (series do get switched out as the old favorites get forgotten): NGE, Berserk, JoJo, SAO, Attack on Titan, any Kon movie, any GitS series or movie, any edgy 80s/90s gore OVA, Gundam SEED, Kenshin, FMA, Geass, Angel's Egg, Stein's Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, TTGL, Kill la Kill, Death Note, Ping Pong

Basically anything Sup Forums likes, because Sup Forums has AWFUL taste in anime. A W F U L

wasn't this awful?

wasn't samurai shamploo just the better version of this?

I want Homura to sit on my face.