Japan did nothing wrong

Call me a weaboo. Call me an atrocity denier.

Koreans hate facts. Comfort women were prostitutes. Japan was only doing the right thing when they colonized and modernized Korea and Taiwan.

My Twitter is the same as my nickname.

The only problem I have is that the fucking Japanese are mad about the bombs. Hello you fucking idiots, you would have been invaded by land and split in half just like Germany. It would have fucking destroyed your entire culture. Or do you, weeaboo, think that being split in half one side controlled by Russia and the other by America would have been better than the bombs?

Answer me you fucking shit

It is sad, but you are correct. The atomic bombs were better than a soviet rape invasion, and the splitting of Japan into a commie state. And actually, many Japanese would agree with you, and is why the Japanese establishment refuses to demand an apology from America.

>modernised
>by sticking bayonets in babies

My question is, why are the gooks in South East Asia so bloody butthurt about something that happened 70 years ago

I don't hate the Russians for grabbing quite a lot of clay from us in the 40's, those asian guys didn't even lose any land

>modernized
>By introducing hospitals, railroads, electricity, irrigation, urban planning, education, centralization, and much much more.

Literally who cares? It isn't the same as other countries. They've already been punished with two nukes, i think the score is basically even

Actually, the only countries who actively hate Japan for supposed atrocities from 70 years ago are China and Korea. This is due to their government, media and education systems propaganda and brainwashing.

Not dissimilar to how we treat the Jewish problem in the West.

If you look at the facts it doesn't add up. Why did Korean and Taiwanese standards of living raise? Why did their populations boom? Why were the founders of the modern Korean nation secretly previously pro-Japanese?

kill them all, john.
all of them...

My personal belief as an American, is that the west should encourage the Japanese to rebuild their empire to counteract Chinese influence. We have so many problems going on in the west like the Muslim migrations, the Jews, and dindus. A strong Japan could also counteract Russia from the east and its disgusting Slavicness.

>反日動向
That means "Anti-Japanese Movement".
Wut.

To represent how facts and Japanese patriotism are silenced by the anti Japanese movement of Koreans and Chinese worldwide.

Unit 731

True, but that doesn't also mean there weren't serious atrocities.

Unit 731 was no worse than us Americans experimenting with syphilis on blacks.

I like Japan.

That makes you look like one of those anti-Japanese freaks from China or Korea.
You don't wear "Death to America" to represent the threat from radical islamist.

Also, pic related, get out.

the ends always justify the means, faggot

This gif is my badge of honor.

Japs killed my grandmother. She was only 7.

If that's the only choice that can be made. Wasn't the case here.

About as legit as comfort women

hard to beat mkultra : making human experiments on your own people looking out for ways to discredit a public figure without having to kill them directly.

Why should Japan apologize?

They shouldn't. If anything Koreans should be grateful Japan liberated them from their backward ways. Look at the Taiwanese. Even though Taiwan has been re-sinified since the Japanese left, Taiwanese are still grateful toward Japan and enjoy the Japanese influence left behind.

No. Anti-Japanese chinks and gooks would rather have something like an effigy of Emperor Showa, or that stupid slogan about a country who doesn't learn from the past not having a future.

I am just saying if "Anti-Japan movement" is your icon. People will treat you like an anti-japanese freak in general.
It isn't specific about what you are trying to argue what so ever.

But that is your choice.

Yea I guess the reason that Korea economy is the fastest growing out of all Asian countries is all thanks to Japan's occupation 60 years ago. I guess Samsung is so much better than Panasonic bc Japan helped Korea so much. Thanks Japan. Now if only we could figure out why the Japanese economy is currently so shit it is about to implode. I mean that's so strange considering how amazing they are at "helping" everyone else's economy to be so great.

PS
Fuck outta here with your meme understanding of the world

PSS

I'm a white American who has vacationed in both Korea (currently) and Japan and loves both countries