I'm gonna commit suicide one of these days probably. Mental illness is a bitch...

I'm gonna commit suicide one of these days probably. Mental illness is a bitch. Also I'm looking for efficient/creative ways to end all this shit (I dont wanna end crippled, euthenasia here is illegal sadly). Ask me anything.

Should this shit be pinned?
How to avoid suicidal behavior / thoughts:
Drink coffee, it cuts suicide rates in half
Vape, it's an OTC (over the counter) treatment proven by psychology to treat depression and weightloss without a prescription. Cheaper than cigs past 10 packs considering initial equipment purchase.
Work out and take your mind off of it!
Find a religion or cause to live for.

Swallow your own cum untill you die.

I didn't see that one cumming.

Say i'm gonna take a shit and kill yourself

Well it's more about obsessive thoughts where I have 0 control over them. Like my subconscious has a mind of it's out and doesnt stop sending me thoughts about my worse fears. Also sharp personality changes, etc. Not nice.

While smoking a cigarette, classic.

Find a doctor and say you're sad a lot and get on an anti depressant. If you are afraid they'll bin you buy an ecig and it will take away your depression when you vape. If you want to know more about ecigs treating depression ask me anything.

You can chain vape all day every day for 2 weeks and it'll cost you the price of 10 packs of cigarettes in New York. You'll have to wait for shipping from ecig dot com tho

Im on antidepressants right now (Paroxetine). Probably id be dead already without them. Well i should be because overdoses and risky behaviour but whatever... God gives bread to the teethless...

Never try heroin until your last day on Earth.

Then get it in an I.V. drip.

Bonus points if you do it on top of a tall building and nod off over the edge.

What's better H or morphine?

I mean, that's my plan anyway.

idfk I've never tried either, I'm saving myself for suicide.

What's your age? I'm curious.

30, don't plan on getting too old.

23 here.

> I have the internet at my fingertips, being able to look up numerous ways to kill myself, but I actually don't want to do it so I'll post on an anonymous message board because I like the attention

Some antidepressants make you more depressed. I was never depressed, sad sometimes, and then I went on Abilify. It turned my depression free life into hell on Earth. I had to drag myself outof a hole made from the sever side effects of the medicine. I picked up vaping and it made my depression go away.

Equipment and liquid costs as much as 10 packs of cigarettes in New York with chain vaping all day everyday and it's the liquid of your choice and the best equipment right now.

At least your not in Africa.

It's not depression, it's just that i'm tired of fighting against myself. I'm making my own life miserable and i have no control about it.

Story please? Try a cup of coffee, it cuts suicide rates in half.

How are you fighting yourself and what don't you have control over?

OP are you there.

Yeah.

i never understood ppl who kill themselves, if i were that despaired id take some stupid assholes with me, like the ceo of apple or something

Say hello to Chester.

Try an ecig, it will make you happier. Btw I've saved suicides in my life before.