Lauren is a teacher in Charlotte NC

Lauren is a teacher in Charlotte NC

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/4034624/lauren.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grew up in NYC

Dat ass

Is this a teachers thread now?

Well then you probably shouldn't be posting her pictures online, someone may recognise her and she could lose her job, not cool bro.

Unless ofcourse your some pathetic faggot ex who still pines for her in which case i guess thats what your aiming for.

She got a snap? I'm actually in that area no

shut up bitch , All the information is important, right now I find her profile on Facebook thanks to that.

kek
Sup Forumsro is right
dont be a faggit, you can ruin this girls life

looks like she went black and never came back to you, huh? its ok to be a faggit

Dude this is a Red Board, we don't give a shit about "Mah Jerb!" here, she can fucking lose her job and her life for all I care, am I right fellas?

I remember when user's motto "was for the lulz"

You feel like potentially making some old skank commit suicide?
I have addresses and phone numbers.

fo realz?

i feel like this is OP just trying to keep this thread alive

Did you go to school
Do you understand what reading comprehension is? I'm not her ex-boyfriend and I do not know her, I just like exposed bitches.
Are you the super hero of the whores? Shut up monkey

aint no sweat off my back.

jezz, someone has a small pecker ;)

3240 NE 162nd Ln Citra,FL

No requests, just have fun if you feel like it.

You are so pitiful that you demonize women for what they do in private because you can't get a woman. What a beta bitch
Sage

Gibe to me and we shall see if I can make An Heroine out of her. That being said, got any dirt I can throw at her to make it happen?

Also no, I'm the 8th Unique Poster.

I miss old Sup Forums.

lul OP is the true fagget here

I thought she was in NC

Shes an old drugged out whore, personally would like to burn her fuckin house down with her in it. Do whatever you want, be fucking brutal.

Not the teacher, just thought you Sup Forumsros might want a bit of fun.

what did this slut do to you?

You an asshole OP !! What if someone contacts all her facebook friends and shows them what a slut she is ?? This could ruin her life !! Karma will get you OP

Mega the set of pics, vid, etc., otherwise anons will lose interest fast on this one. If you want help, mega them. I'm having a hard time finding even one fappable image here and you dribbling them out on an at-best 3/10 is not helping. Maybe there's something worthy in there, but unless you mega them, no one is spending hours scouring the internet or hanging out in this thread when there are many others with hot women in them, often with high rez pics.

Mega, bro.

Nothing to me personally, shes just one of those genuinely horrible people that creates problems in everyones lives, drugged out welfare queen that doesnt deserve to live anymore.

White Knight.
Y u no die?
The Ho needs
U to fall
At her feet
For nigger cum
To drip on ur face

And it's precisely that kind of cavalier attitude that got Trump into the White House

Yeah, clearly this sexual deviant should be teaching. Wonder how many students she's already fucked. What grade you think she goes for?

Deborah Turner is the old bitches name, hopefully you guys enjoy.

this waiting for soles of feet, or i'm out on horsefacejew/10

cant argue with that
someone pull up her facebook!

oh my god my hero, Shut up stupid bitch, Mr Karma LOL

who gives a shit virgin

This. Op have some descency and vlur the face u underaged faggot MODS

my newfag g, this set is old as hell, if her jab was gonna find out, they'd done been have found out by now.

chill b

Her jaw-to-cheeks ratio and her long teeth make me think she comes from Appalachia. Lots of coal families have that bone structure. So she moved to the city and got herself whored up by urbans and ethnics.

Proud of her. #gosh

Meanwhile you're waiting for any woman at all to validate your virginate existence. You would literally cut your arm off to spend an evening with a sexually liberal girl like this, you pathetic neck beard.

This faggot.

Why ruin another persons life when u can keep you cockholster shit and have a huge collection of nudes?

No... it isnt.

Op neck yourself with a dull and rusty fishing hook

noice
it moved
more
and yeah, just upload the set somewhere

"For the Lulz" was about scientology, the women of livejasmin and thier irons/plants.

This shit, shaming people just because you can fuck up their lives? That's the newfag cancer.

Yup you are the sick of Sup Forums. You offer noting of yourself, no risk at all. Just sadicstic joy of fucking someone over.

Please, be an hero one day.

lmao calling someone a neckbeard when you're this much of a white knight, make sure you pick up your fedora on your way out beta trash

She looks extremely jewy

Ops pushing and pushing. No one has taken the bait yet.

No...

Cmon man.

This exact mentality is what turns us into pathetic nobodies that are suicidal and feel like shit becaise we are...

Sup Forumstard of 12 years this is what Sup Forums always was, you're the newfag sjw that needs to kill themselves so Sup Forums can be good again

White knight harder friendo, it might get you laid someday. Probably not.

>"grade"
>black dildo stuffed inside of her
>NC

Up to and including 9th grade. No later.

yup and misery loves company, keep the photos coming!

This edgy child... karma will get him. He will wind up swinging from an electric cord ina woods while we watch.

user it isnt to late to stop being a peice of shit loser.

I try every day and honestly i feel like my life may be going somewhere.

Or its the meds.

I dont really give a duck as long as something happens besides me walking into a room and seeing what i cab use to end myself with ..

My good newfaggot, pics and phones were not everywhere even 8 years ago. And sure as hell, this shit was not here.

I've been here a while too.

shut up stupid bitch. :V

i love her horse face

> She's got an amazing body, is clearly very comfortable with her sexuality, and looks like she's a lot of fun.

Leave her the fuck alone.

Do it faggot Sup Forums will be better off with out you

Sack if shit lose DELET THIS NOW! there is not 1 single thing for u to gain here and future noods for anons will be off the table.

Yiu are being a cockblock for present and future anons you know that right?

No.

This would be the user she turned down 20 uears agi and he is still THIS ASSMAD

no but stupid sluts have been posting themselves online since the internet, white knight harder fag

Well I'm married so, yeah, I might get laid again one day.

I'm not helping op unless he uploads the set. Period. In fact, I'm board. There are 20 other threads right now on Sup Forums alone with hotter women.

This is just a girl, anons. There are 3,721,420,389 of them on the planet. Most have vaginas and boobs and whatever. If op can't figure out that he needs to upload everything to accomplish his mission, he is not worth anyone's time in this thread, and his ex or whatever who is throwaway trash certainly isn't either.

Welp... we tried to warn him.

Lies...

You are her ex and we know it.

Call the cops anons

Lauren sucking cock in public bathroom xhamster.com/movies/4034624/lauren.html

ok I was ragging on the white knight pretty hard but now I feel a little bad. This sluts one of us, probably more than op is.

TL:DR Op's a fag, nothing really new there

Oh come off it. A little bondage is fun and what this bitch does in her own home with her man is her business.

I know plenty of chicks that were sluts in highschool, into swinging, and lead normal lives as teachers and doctors now.

Calm the fuck down

Yeah seriously

Trooth

Yeah, up until the point you wanna die ...

No shes legitimately just a shit human.
I didnt request anything, simply left it there for you all to do what you please.
The garbage cunt needs to suffer for her existence. Her name, address and phone number are in the thread. Do what you want.