what a shit film

t. capeshitter

why didn't you like it?

I bet you think boyhood is good you fagot

all shit

>I'm 16 and my opinions are fucking superior: The post

you mean Seizure:The Film

Its trash

Birdman was pretentious garbage LE SUPERHERO MOVIES R BAD MUH INDIE MUH ART MUH DEEP just fuck off you leftist cuck

>There are people for who this is a legit opinion that they have

it wasn't about that idiot it was about decadence, depression and living in the past, how old are you?

I want to do thug things with my friends

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

birdman? more like tour-de-forced

the virtuosity on display evidently is enough for many to praise this stunt to the sky, but even that virtue isn't all it's cracked up to be: a lot of the performances suffer as the result of the long-take format. keaton's teeth-grinding approach is up and down, and emma stone appears completely lost without the editorial control afforded by traditional cutting. (norton on the other hand is a force of nature and puts everyone else in the cast to shame)
the script is riddled with "punchy" lines that whiff terribly, and the "enigmatic" final shot is a copout (especially frustrating because the film teases us over and over again with faux-suicides).

but mostworst is that the film is a daisy chain of potshots. this is meant to be an "incisive" film but it's more like a manic stabbing at an empty pillowcase with a butterknife. what exactly is this film's perspective, besides the fact that everyone and everything is riddled with bullshit? the only truth "birdman" actually clarifies is that inarritu's purview is hopelessly jaundiced and pathetic. this junk isn't really inside riggan thompson's head (despite the gimmick-laden scenes of "introspection"), it's just underneath his wig. a simpleminded piece of unenjoyable trash whose countless shortcomings are masked by competent execution of choices made in the pre-production process, and in some ways one of 2014s worst releases.

Birdman was shit. Let the meme die

>capeshit teenagers actually LITERALLY think birdman was about mocking their capeshit films

i literally dont even know what to say, holy fucking shit i literally cant even comprehend.

>incredibly mature 19 year old plebs think Birdman was high-cinema

that doesnt change the fact that you fucking idiots somehow think it was about mocking capeshit you absolute retards

the funny thing about malick is that he's the only director besides tarkovsky who seems to accept that depth isn't real, just surface

watched this on a plane and fell asleep in 10 mins. terrible flick; good zzzquil

i think its time capeshit gets its own board, this is just too much

i liked birdman a lot but the fucking superpower and hallucination shit ruined the movie.
every scene where that wasnt happening i loved and everytime it showed up i just sat there thinking why the fuck did they think this was a could idea

Birdman was complete garbage, just like the revenant. Its got nothing to do with capeshit.