Got a problem Sup Forumsois...

Got a problem Sup Forumsois, got a decent group of friends I hang with almost nightly and there's this girl in my group of friends. She's a bit of a tomboy and mildly attractive (2 year dry spell so everything is attractive to me), and I can feel the mutual attraction but my friend says not to go for it since she's not a bombshell blonde.

I'm pretty desperate to end my dry spell but I'm not sure if I want a maple leaf to end it.

don't be a faggot!

>can feel the mutual attraction

Get the poon

Short hair?
If so, chances are, she's a dyke.

So why share a picture of Odin?

>Greentexts but no actual insult
Phew lad almost had me.

Why not?

It's like shoulder length hair.
Yeah but she's Canadian. Fucking Canucks
Great advice I'll be sure to consider it.

Got any pictures to share faggot?

Do you think she want the little dick

She's not trying to fuck you champ.

Yfw I came to your thread just to steal an image

you hang out in this group almost all the time, if you hook up with her it is going to be weird. especially if she isn't 100% into you. you'll want more and she will probably move on or just want a one time deal. so you have to decide if you want to be just friends and watch a girl you're attracted to do her own thing with others or if that is fucked so you leave thus destroying the friend group.

>Thinks I give a shit about some fluff fucker

And that's my predictament, I'm not really looking for anything long term just to get me over this hump of absolutely no sex I've been in. But I don't wanna catch feelings like some faggot.

well the best thing to do would be to get your dick wet elsewhere. the worst thing to do would be to fuck one of your friends cause that will definitely end a friendship one way or another. go for it odds are against you but it might all work out.

show pic and ill give advice

Pic: gf

Gods gift to earth is Canadian girls.

You're an idiot. If you like each other, then fuck. If you're considering what your friend thinks you're a faggot.

Fair point. Guess I needed a swift kick in the ass.
I do believe you mean Irish girls.