American football = Heroball: The Game

This guy threw the ball and gets praised for it

that's literally all he did, he threw a ball.

You post on Sup Forums about another man's achievements. That's literally all you do

Kiss the rings faggot

You wouldn't get it.

great argument

you know what you've changed my mind on this

this thread is easily worth 300 replies

Glad that you've seen reason.

fantastic response. I've never seen it like this.

I've officially changed my mind

A man in Europe kicked a ball.. That's all he did, was kick a ball and miss the net.

0 - 0

Australia isn't in Europe

nobody cares enough to change the mind of some bored aussie shitposter

enjoy the reply

did you just respond to the ring one?

Here's your reply.

he also ran it

once

He threw a ball accurately while being swarmed by the largest black men in America.

Good.

why do I get the impression that you still think you are

man i'm getting belted in these debates.

Another loss for me.. sigh

The physicist literally confirmed apples fall from a tree. That's all he did was confirm that it fell

better luck next time, kiddo. lmao

How do people who aren't american outside of america choose an NFL team to root for?

How did foreigners feel about the patriots winning the owl?

I want some shit hole of a city to win it. Like Detroit or any place in the south. So falcons would have been the team for me. It's why I'm a liverpool supporter. I love the terrible city vibe

>How did foreigners feel about the patriots winning the owl?

the entire world is in shock. We're all focused on it. I haven't slept in days

I love that Americans think that the NFL doesn't script their superb owl tournaments. Amazing what you can get away with in America. First it was WWE. Then it was the financial crisis of 2008 and now this.

It's genius really, they've been making New England win so much for the past 15 or so years because the establishment is afraid that the northeast will secede from the union.

You should really get that john wilkes booth fellow to help out with all the corruption. I hear he's a top lad.

Bawston IS a shithole

u wish buddy bet ur fucking city doesn't have single dunkies or cvs

fuck u

If it was script, moron, then the cowboys would had went to the super bowl

Lads imagine...

just IMAGINE watching an event that's 90% adverts.

I'm partial to dunkin donuts because I grew up in NYC, but my current city (Houston) just got a couple in the past few years

There is absolutely nothing about boston that would make me want to live there

physics are haram

AND sitting through a fucking lady gaga show

America SUCKS

He also ran for a first down.

I saw that, for some reason, the Patriots trigger a lot of people in ameri/sp/.

That's literally the reason I started following them.

shithole countries choose good teams. i mean you have to be high level retard to pick a shit team, why you want even more misery you life? like some guy accused me of being a lions bandwagoner. literally what lol?

i picked the pats because i got them on random whilst playing madden at a friends place.

Liverpool isn't a shithole anymore

once

Saw the Pats against Giants in 2011, didnt know the rules and >we lost but I understood Brady was pure talent, nowadays I watch at least half of the Pats games

this

went there a few years ago, it was actually pretty nice. Nothing like Detroit desu