Wemon need to push to get babys out

Wemon need to push to get babys out.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More

This is there natural state. On there back legs spread pushing out babys is when they are at there most beautiful.

Actually the natural state is squatting and it's not supposed to need so much pushing or pain.

The thought of the woman i love shitting my kid out arouses me, how do i make this happen?

You can say what you want about women, but most of them get shit done at least once in their lives.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4BOTvaRaDjI
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry

Really? You still don't know how it works?

Omg i know

Pee in her mouth.

This is what a pussy is for.

I do know, i meant how do I get a wamin to love me and let me have sex with her?
How?
Do women like this?

They probably like it more than childbirth lol.

Imagine have 10 wemon at your disposal whos job it is to get a baby fucked into them buy you. There only state is to get fucked and push out a baby in front of you.

Probably wemons are not like how they were in the old days
But how i does get this?

Dude just hook up with a mexican.
They straight love having babies. I have 5 kids and Im broke most of the time so play it safe - maybe have just one. BTW I have one more on the way.

When beaners get stuck behind a wall...

Push! You you dumb moo cow. Push my child out.

I am mexican but i dont really like latinas since my ex gf left me 5 years ago, how can i get a faithful girl?
You have a lot of kids btw dam have you seen each one come out?

Good girl!

Every time I remember women get pregnant and give birth I feel extremely repulsed by all of them and become even faggier.

And I love the manipulative bitches.

yeah I saw 4 of them, I was there.
Btw my wife is like strict as fuck catholic except when we were dating and I got her pregnant she swore she'd fuckin kill me if I didn't marry her. So anyways her being strict and all she doesnt believe in birth control or condoms. Pulling out isnt my thing because it just feels too fucking good.

>cocation
The fuck is wrong with you?

Come on user they are waiteing for you.
Go out be atractive
Act like a man.
And have many children.

It is your purpose as a member of the caucasian race to fuck a baby into this woman.