The only reason why people think Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper alive is because the Jewish media wants black people...

The only reason why people think Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper alive is because the Jewish media wants black people to continually idolize artists whose sole subject matter is the black struggle, rather than black artists who actually put out real art. This explains why the media literally attacks Kanye West, and yet idolizes Kendrick.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

thats correct

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

Could well be true, huh..
I've never listened to Kanye though, how does he tie in with this?

not op but basically the "black struggle" isnt a core lyrical theme in kanyes music, who so happens to be attacked very often by the media and the population at large. the presumably jewish controlled media is doing this to put artists who make primarily racially motivated music in the spotlight

and why would the jewish media want that

Awaken from your slumber
So blacks and whites drive an even bigger, unnecessary wedge fucking dingus
Babies first divide and conquer

This it's so fucking obvious this guy is an industry plant. Beyonce is part of it too. How did she go from Jennifer Lopez/Nick Minaj style singer up there just shaking her ass and singing about boys to being this progressive "woke" feminist icon that needs to be taken seriously by the artistic community? It's all part of the marketing push.

Creates division which destabilizes the US and increases tv ratings

Seize the means of mankind, maybe?

Do you think Kanye West is the best rapper alive?

yes

if we take into account all his merits, the consistency of his discography, his variable styles, he's almost certainly the best hip hop artist alive.

pol conspiracy theories are hilarious

You don't understand it's the Jews, they've created an elaborate conspiracy to undermine the white race by forcing people to like one overproduced commercialized artist and not my favorite overproduced commercialized artist. People not liking Kanye West is the DOWNFALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION, It's like what happened to Ancient Rome. They got fat and lazy and then the Jews overran the country, I think, I wasn't paying too much attention in world history class but I found this great hour long Youtube video with 4k views that tells you the TRUTH.

yea idc his flow is impeccable

>putting this much effort into a shitty strawman
Don't forget to catch your breath ;)

what the F*CK i hate jews now?!?

And dude, the president gets two scoops of ice cream? Wow fuck impeach him we are the resistance get on twitter guys. /s

Kanye used to talk about the black struggle and his situation which I could relate to, but now I cant find the same sort of appreciation I had for his old music in his new stuff. Kendrick on the other hand has stayed true to himself through his work and hopefully will stay that way. Once you start living the life of big houses and nice cars you become unrelatable to most of your listeners, making it hard for me to listen and fully grasp the meaning of the music. What Kanye is putting out now just isn't to the standard of what it used to be, hopefully this doesn't happen to Lamar as he progresses further into his music. Old Kanye was the shit :(

>Kanye used to talk about the black struggle and his situation which I could relate to
NIGGER

Yeah I bet you feel like a big man.

4u

Is this why Will Smith gets called the whitest nigga alive?

>How did she go from Jennifer Lopez/Nick Minaj style singer up there just shaking her ass and singing about boys to being this progressive "woke" feminist icon that needs to be taken seriously by the artistic community?

She's getting older, married, has kids. Can't really sell the image so she has to try another. Could say the same about any artist really.

I was hoping I would get a more concrete answer than "almost certainly"
Now this is a good answer.

Yeah man fuck those black people or niggers as i like to call them, fuckin bluepilled fags don't see that the JEWS are forcing them to like things I don't like.

ITT: Everything is a jewish conspiracy

i mean jews do run the media and music industry so

There is no doubt, without taking into account consistency of discography and merits pic related is without a doubt the best hip hop artist alive.

Pretty much everyone who listens to one also listens to the other. Additionally, Yeezus was more "militant" than anything Kendrick has ever put out (and even that was incredibly mild). Furthermore, Kanye only gets attacked (sometimes) because he continuously does erratic and offensive shit in the public eye where as Kendrick is basically docile. Have you forgotten the whole Taylor Swift thing?
Many of Kanye's critics haven't. This is a really silly conspiracy and you should feel bad.
>Yeah but PROVE ME WRONG
How the fuck could anyone prove some vauge, unsupported theory like this "wrong?"