So I met this 10/10 girl at a party...

So I met this 10/10 girl at a party, and eventually all we got pretty wasted and she ended up taking me by my hand to a secluded corner and we happily made out. Now I couldn't think too straight because I was undeniably drunk and surprised how the fuck I was this lucky, but I fucked up by not really asking phone number or anything. She also commented like 5 times that she wasn't really looking anything romantic and wasn't going to fuck me that night (and continued making out with a drunken smile), so she wasn't 100% fallen in love either. So given all this, if I just asked her for a date she'll probably say no.

But my beta ass be damned if I'm not trying to get her out and drunk with me again, but please tell me bros, how do I ask her for drinks without seeming like a desperate horny guy trying his blind luck? "Want to go grab beers?" would probably just alarm her, and I don't really know the people (or her friends at least) at the party so organising another would be too fucking obvious.

Pic semi-related, she looked almost like this. Fuck.

Skeletal

Pretty annoing also to know that I'll probably never be as alpha as she already is, which is kinda depressing

Bump, you fuckers

I declare this skinny girls thread

post mummies for all i care

It was a one time thing. Enjoy the memory and leave the pretty woman alone.

Find something lightweight and fun to do, like an art gallery opening in some hipster area of your town. Go out for coffee, hang out, visit some hipster shops in that area... keep it lightweight and fun. Do not appear needy. Get a haircut. Wear nice shoes. Chicks love guys with good shoes. Seriously.

dating a skeletal / no

If this was yesterday or last weekend, calm the fuck down and do not contact her

If this was a couple of weeks ago, yea be really casual and see if she wants to hang out, you don't need the beer to fuck her

also if she looks like that, she is not 10/10 she is a 3 with weight issues

See if she wants to go to the vegan restaurant because you think she is getting chubby

Thanks, but I actually find drinks as more lightweight compared to coffee, because things tend to have more serious undertone if your supposed to be sober during them. Also, they don't really have art galleries at this shit hole I live in, but I appreciate the idea.

Looks I can manage, but it's no use unless she agrees to those damn drinks

How about just going to the same club again, maybe you're lucky, maybe you'll find someone else.

you're a moron, if you feel the need to get her drunk to bang her, you never will

she wasn't quite that skinny, but I think you may be right on your first point. The damn bitch just keeps plagueing my mind and one part of me wishes I would just get instantly rejected so I could try and get this off my thoughts

I still feel like an idiot I didn't accept her snapchat when she suggested it

I think we live in a different culture friend. But I seriously doubt I will be fucking her for a quite some time anyways, even in the best case scenarios

Or did I get it wrong that you don't have any way of contacting her? Also rereading your OP she maybe just played games with you. This emotinal rollercoster sounds like seducing techniques, no wonder you fell so hard for her.

I have, and was she playing games? Maybe, but I doubt it. Most likely she just wanted to drunkenly make out with someone without thinking it further. She seemed sensible when we were still sober.

wasn't a club, she was friend of friend or something anyways

Just ask to go to a bar and get fucking smashed.

I also might have come up with a stupid, stupid plan.

While we were there, a friend of mine also got his share of luck at the same event, with a girl that was her good friend. Now, I know for a fact this guy is desperate, so if I persuade him to organize I followup party (without talking too much about my issue), we could have the same entourage and all of it would be connected to him, not me.

But this seems too clever to actually be clever.

>Hey you said you werent looking for anything romantic, so how about something fun?

This is the contender-plan for the weekend.

I'm still the only one posting but the intention was noble

Nice huge tits on that thin girl

just ask her if she wants to fuck. if she says no rape her. if she says yes still rape her.

I'm not bothering to post if you until have anything to say

last bump

OP listen to me I got you.

First find a way to add her on snapchat its a lot more casual and not as direct as texting. Now depending on how long its been you want to play one of two ways. If its been around a week or under wait until she posts a story then find some way to make fun of her casually and in a flirty way. This lets her know your about it and that your NOT putting her on a pedestal like most beta fucks. If its been over a week you need to go on the offensive, directly send her either a funny snap or you and your boys doing something fun and exciting. She's not going to want to fuck if your boring, girls don't want to fuck betas and you sell it that you aren't (irrelevant if you are, make her think your alpha).
If she's interested at all she'll at least message you back with some sort of reply. After keep your replies short, simple, flirty, and casual. keep it going for a few responses then drop it, it lets her know, you talk to her when you want to and your desperate to always be in conversation. Repeat that process once or twice over a few days then casually drop that your doing something fun e.i. going out with friends, kayaking, etc. doesn't matter just has to be something fun, if you've played your cards right she should say something like "omg that sounds like so much fun", this is your in, reply with something simple like "ya I'm excited, you should come, we're meeting on 6th at 10". Point being your casual, not pushy, not desperate, and it seems like a fun time. Most important there's no full proof way to get a girl, the best you can do is try make yourself seem like the kind of she wants to bang. So don't try to hard just have a good time with it. If things don't work you might see her again at a different party and you were that flirty guy that spit some game wasn't creepy and didn't put her on a pedestal, so at least this way you set yourself up for the future. Hope it helps my man