When niggers and muslims have taken over the west and shariah law rules over

When niggers and muslims have taken over the west and shariah law rules over.

Where do whites go to seek asylum? When do we go when we are minorities? Will Asians take us in?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1447005697
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We do what whites always do, fight back and rebuild.

If you know their language and you assimilate, you'll only be discriminated slightly. There's going to be racism directed towards whitey, but not the current white guilt, self hating nonsense the West is dealing with.

No. You DIE and the world improves. Also you will not be welcome in Eastern Europe. Westerners deserve this. They are spineless, historically were imperialists, and are the biggest degenerates on the planet.

won't happen. if this happen in a single white country, all the other white countries are going to go absolutely apeshit

When china becomes first world in like a couple decades i wonder if theyll take in white immigrants

i might go and learn mandarin right now

i dont think i have anywhere else to go to in the future
my city is packed with niggers and muslims
and with the situation going on in europe i dont see anywhere else to go besides asia

just look at Germany
no one gives a shit about the invasion
look at sweden

no on cares?

why?

this is crazy man the numbers are growing so fast

Sup Forumsand

We go north

Alaska is where we'll go

The extreme north of Scandinavia is where Europeans will go

Africans and Arabs are warm-weather people they simply cannot survive in the cold

how do you explain sweden? its pretty cold there

I'm already there.

What's ironic and sad about living in a nationalistic Asian country is that even though they can get quite prickly and hostile when it comes to anything they think harms their interests (from US/Korea trade deals to interracial dating), on the whole the atmosphere is far less hostile than that in the West.

Asians are far more willing to give whites positive credit than most non-whites (or even whites themselves a lot of the time, given how advanced the brainwashing is).

Talk to an Asian about South Africa or Latin America and he'll tell you in a matter-of-fact way that whites are keeping them afloat completely oblivious and uncaring as to how "racist" that sounds to a lot of people.

My cousins from Saudi Arabia live in Norway, Sweden and Iceland and they love it there. They even live in the northern colder parts and all their girlfriends are white

Lol weeb autist

China has a lot more than 2 decades to reach 1st world status

Vast majority of their population lives in squalor and the reason why China has grown so much is cheap labor, you need to do away with cheap labor in order to move to 1st world status and if they got rid of cheap labor their nation would grind to a halt

The Chinese ruling elite also has no interest in China becoming a 1st world nation because they only care about their own bank accounts

China would be a tough place to live, the hatred for whites is pretty severe. South Korea is most likely be taken over when the North decides to stop being babbies. Japan is a good bet, you will need university education or a trade skill with experience though but N2 level Japanese as a minimum. Singapore is an expensive, secular society which would be a good choice as well.

Just gotta look at your lifestyle and which place would accommodate you. Personally, I have a diesel mechanic trade and I could live pretty happily in the countryside of Japan. Been there before and the community is top notch if you actively participate and speak the language.

I mean if a country is 'taken over' by sharia law, ROW will go apeshit

and yes the current situation is very depressing. as funny as it may sound; pol is my sanctuary of sanity. I dunno whats coming but I predict the 2020-2030 decade is going to be one hell of a ride

liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1447005697

>white stormcunts dreamof qt white girlfriend
>friendzoned multiple times
>not even a first kiss
>shitskin immigrant comes along and Aryan princess welcomes him with kisses and probably sex

Cucked white race will die

i thought chinese were okay with whites? thought they were the least racists to us?

if the west continues with this, it wont survive by 2100

I predict a mass white migration to the east as niggers and muslims move west

Sweden is being fucked so hard right now that i read tens of thousand ethnic swedes are moving out. No ones staying to fight.

Fuck off we are full

Liberal chinks and chiggers fuck off

Bro tier right wing whitewashed changs are OK

They live in the south of Sweden and without heavy vitamin D supplementation they wouldn't be able to survive the sunless winter

>no more yoga pants
>no more normal fags drinking and getting high
>you can slap a cunt if she talks back
>no more liberalism
>no more numales
>you can go around and beat up whores with your Arab friends
>stoning a slut with cobblestone rocks with the neighborhood
>beating up kikes
>burning synagogues
>get a virgin gf
>A ultra conservative society
There is drawbacks but think of the pros.

there is no pros
we will be slaves

>mfw i die and all these shitskins are left to rot in their stone age-era new world that they created

t. Ahmed Abdul al-Amriki

Thanks for driving up the value of my properties in Vancouver with your illegal money , Yang. Thanks to you we're multimillionaires now.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
i finally understand what madman trudeau was talking about
he was talking about the immigrants killing us

Then they'll all die which is why white people have to find an enclave where they can wait it out while everyone else dies off and then repopulate the world with only white people

them driving up your prices is the reason why there are 0 niggers in your city

no muslim would wwant to immigrate there because they cant afford it

Greater Israel

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

ur gonna fall once your allies (us) get infiltrated by the muslims

prepare your nuke shelters

>Then they'll all die
that's the point

No problem my son

Just remember not take that Western shit back to China when you want to come home

so... trudeau was right after all

Lol I'm going to Eastern Europe man there will be a revolution in your country sooner Than later

eastern europe will most likely fall sooner or later

Dont think we wont fight back against the sandniggers ^-^.
we have nukes and when the time will come we will give a reason to the shitskins to run back to their mudhuts. You know, if they wont turn into ash in that matter :^)

No it won't because unlike you guys they are not cucks. China needs to exterminate you all

Chinese people from the mainland seem to have a MASSIVE in-group preference. That would hinder your progress if you were to work and live there. Most Asian countries are this way, but I dare say that China is the biggest offender of them all.

you wont win when the entire west and middle east is after you

you will have no allies left

>this is what the maple nigger thinks

dude you exagerate

As long as they dont have a place on the whote house, they are nothing but clans.
They will never take america by force and we need to make sure they wont try to.

Alaska here.

Been seeing more and more niggers show up. Couple of mudslimes too.

>Non-Hispanic white population in the US
>74%
>Black population
>14%
It would be so easy to exterminate them all, we could take out half of them by immediately shutting down welfare without any warning. Niggers would chimp out once they couldn't get dey hair deed

DO IT. RACE WAR NOW

That's what the Chinese realtor who sold our 5 million dollar piece of land said.

how so?

what do you thinks gona happen when millions of nigs and muslims keep coming to the shores of europe?

Africans will be expected to breed to 5 billion by 2050 and muslims have like 10 kids each

France, germany, uk are nearly at 10% muslims now and is growing so fucking fast

Millions of "Refugees" keeo pouring in yearly also

You think theres gona be laws passed to ban immigration from there? NO

Poolitical correctness will fuck up the west.

Even America whites are expected to be a minority in 10 years

And we will sell guns to both sides ;)

come home, White Man

muh dick

Kek. You are lucky you live in canada.
One of the few non hatwd countries left.

>China investing in Africa to turn it into Chinese owned nigger labour
>Chinese poor getting richer right now

i think there will be a civil war in europe and canada/usa/aus will come and clean their mess

you know, the usual

Highly unlikely since the muslims are getting muslim politicians elected

>Where do whites go to seek asylum?

to hell, where they came from.

Haha it's OK but political correctness has fuckednit up in the big cities. You should see my university campus man

Why don't we move to the Middle East once all the Muslims leave?

how do we even win a war with men like this?

If you want to end the immigration fron syria, you need to make their mudhuts safe to live again so they wont come to you :^).

THIS IS A RACE WAR
NOT A NIGGER LOVERS RACE TRAITORS WAR
AND IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN . . . NOW

>civil war
>ever

Not going to happen in the USA or Canada.

How do you think we make money? Finance both sides. Stupid goy.

i mean there will be a civil war in europe then the colonies will come and save the day

well when brown people are the majority in America I suppose white folk can migrate to states with military bases, capture them and threaten a nuclear civil war in order to secede peacefully.

Kek.
Just remember they cant arrest you for saying things like nigger and kike or having a diffrent opinion :^)

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A 74% WHITE MAJORITY MEANS IN A RACE WAR.

highly unlikely.

Itll just be an entire caliphate like how muslims taken over the entire middle east

Many of the muslim countries now used to be christian

look @ lebanon

100 yers ago they were at 90% christian or higher i think

bujt now there only at 40% christian

Chinese men hate having white men on their land.

They're not setting up factories in Africa and that's how China makes its money, by producing the world's goods

They are exploiting black labor in Africa to gain access to resources there that are needed to produce the goods in China

Doesnt mean shit when they are brainwashed cucks stupid honkey.

We'll just weaponize our handicapped. You think they've got suicide bombers? We've got so many retards and ham planets, they won't stand a chance.

Are you fucking kidding me?
They want rights now?!
Ffs bullet free is bullet free.
I would punch them untill their mom wont recognize them.

True that. Man you and I need to pull some tricks on these goys and make some money.

>74%
try 64%

I really doubt any Asian countries would take in whites.

Whites are the only kind of people compassionate/stupid enough to let refugees in.

buy oil, it's price isn't as low as it was a month ago, but there is still massive room for price increase, therefore room for profit.

Also, Boeing is still trying to pull an upgraded F-22 out their asses in a desperate bid to replace the F-35.

nationalism is growing quickly and eastern europe are fairly red pilled. i dont think muslim are going to win the war

isnt it stressful to be a small nation surrounded by countries who all wish your death?

The only thong that is missing in this pic is a molotov aimed at the shitskin

Cucks be running away and whining. Fight back, you sweaty hands fagets.

like i said, there wont be a war they're just going to colonize

>saudi arabian talking shit
your country is an american colony, and the reason you can exist is because other people tolerate your presence, and because saudi arabia can use oil to buy water and food. you are the definition of a slave

Plus, i don't understand all these islamic fears. Like, no, there's no way the sharia law will take over the western world. Like, no fucking way. I don't see how it's possible.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. They don't feel sorry for their own kind. We were the only ones that had empathy. We fight or we die -- no one will give us one inch of refuge.

Come to West Prince PEI Canada. We got surp SKS and metric shit tonnes of spam cans. Haji isn't getting a foot hold here. We'll guard out potatoes to then end!

Sweden go prep the bull

Go to Africa and retake it for the White people

It sure fucking is.
Just last year they shot rockets at us.
Every year there is another attack.

don't listen to retards who can't properly articulate themselves. the concern is not ''sharia law taking over'', that's not what the hostile elite intends for us, they want to physically exterminate the white race through racemixing, that's the purpose of this massmigration of non-whites into white countries.

IT MEANS THAT OUR SIDE OUTNUMBERS THEIR SIDE FIVE TO ONE

RACE WAR NOW

Fuckin plebs fleeing their own country like cunt they are.

This. Everyone has had enough of western world's evil politics. Just so you know that all these madness is caused by the western world and everyone outside of the western world knows this.

theres already sharaih zones mate
even our women are converting

said the saudi arabian retard while prepping the american bull.

go cry in a corner over the fact that there'll be nothing but concrete ruins in saudi arabia by 2100

Why run when you could join the Shariah police and hunt down leftists?

Saudi Arabia, i will open up surströmming shops everywhere and be a fucking annoying immigrant.