Trek Prime Time

Trip is the best character in all of Star Trek. No one works harder to survive; abandoning all ill will toward others to achieve a common goal. The Federation was seeded by this man's balls.

>The Federation was seeded by this man's balls.
So was T'Pol.

and helping getting the warp 7 project off the ground, and disabling the romulan warp 7 project, and undermining their war effort behind the lines.

One man army.

Guys, is it really necessary to be so gross? Why are you posting about b*lls? Why are you posting lewd pictures? It's not too late to turn this thread around and make it something wholesome -- as well as interesting.

You don't have to post about b*lls to have an interesting thread.

Balls are an important component of the Commander's sexual organs.

T'pol's grandmother is the greatest gilf in all of Star Trek. Her nipples could sheer the plating off polarlized hull plating.

>that episode where trip and malcolm get stranded in the pod
Fuck you, I love that episode

This was someone's first boner

I think trip made malcolm more funny and less stuck up so it helped a lot.

That's one of my favorite Trekisodes of all time. Trip as usual keeps his cool and always keeps trying to survive right to the end.

Do you think they experimented sexually though? I mean after a few drinks of course.

It was just a well written episode exploring character traits in desperate times
Does everything need to play into your homoerotic fantasies?

Mm I suppose thats true

I still love that they recreated lorian against for his son.

>I still love that they recreated lorian against for his son
What does that even mean?

You're right. Malcom probably tried being a little whiny brit bitch slut but Trip was too busy trying to conserve oxygen thinking about the alien females he was going to dicklomat into the future federation.

oh shit, I meant again, not against.

This trek series is underrated as shit

So good

Trip really slipped up not fucking this fine piece of ass into the ground. How kinky do you think she was willing to get?

Extremely kinky but honestly he seriously played with a lot of alien tang, he could forgo the weird alien mormon marriage deal and go for the alien queens.

I dont understand that episode. Why was Trip so weirded out about it? They all knew they have multiple wives/husbands.

It's one thing to hear about it and another to be offered to join the marriage bed.

Yeah but he was acting like the Doc was going to kill him.

>it's a trip gets pregnant episode

Thinking about human marriage probably and doc is technically only war veteran on the crew at that point except for t'pol

They were just little rocks!

I hope she got pregnant and carried a male heir who eventually fought in one on one combat against a klingon captain to his honorable death thus ending the royal line as their kingdom was consumed by the great Klingon empire.

"... Spent the night with a princess... Even got pregnant once...

pfft. I didn't think about it but if he got the princess pregnant..then trip's kid is like..ruling some alien empire somewhere.

that's kind of awesome, I didn't even think about it.

Faggots please go.

This is an Enterprise thread.

They were just rocks!

Commander...

I wanna crawl inside her and die

Enterprise was a fantastic show and Trip was a interesting character.

>He was blunt. He always gave an honest answer; even when it was out of line.
>He was smart. He knew how to get the NX-01 going and going fast.
>He was kind. He was very well liked across the whole crew.

He was the total opposite for many of the Engineers throughout Trek.

kek

Agreed!

Daily reminder that Enterprise was the very best Star Trek series ever produced.

Trektards hate it because it isn't gay enough.

Agreed as always user.

I know who you are as you and me post the same way about Enterprise.

(We also generally post the same art work)

If they had continued the series, that would make an awesome episode arc. She did invite him back to Prios Prime. It could have been pretty dramatic if it turned out she had to keep her pregnancy and the birth of Trip's child a secret in order not to earn the ridicule of her culture until she was able to reveal it after her ascension to the throne.

user we like them both but do we need two threads.

I would also have liked to see them revisit the aliens Archer stole the warp coil from. I wanted them to do an episode where Archer found them still trying to get home, and the Enterprise crew repaired their ship, as well as their strained relations.

That should have happened as soon as possible after the Xindi weapon was destroyed. It would have been a great story.

But of course the people who took over in the 4th season weren't wise enough to do that. They were more interested in trying to make Enterprise as gay as they could in order to please the fans of garbage trek.

I really enjoyed watching him interact with his half-Vulcan son I felt sad for him when his half-Vulcan daughter died.

I liked his banter as well as his ability to make friends out of enemies.

How could Trip compete?

honestly his charm is equal to any alien appendage. he has that proto kirk in him.

He's also the King of the Swamp.

seconding this