Dentist Walter Palmer in 2016 walking free without a care. Killer of Cecil the Lion. Your thoughts?

Dentist Walter Palmer in 2016 walking free without a care. Killer of Cecil the Lion. Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DentistPalmer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one even knew who Cecil was, let alone gave a single solitary fuck about him, until he was shot.

The dentist used a guide. It's the guide that fucked up, not the dentist.

ALPHA AS FUCK

The dentist pulled the trigger. Cecil was known to local's, not to mention protected.

>Dentist

Wew

That's how a man his age should look

Take notes faggots

He also did nothing wrong as he paid good money that went to some poorfag village to sustain them

I really couldn't care any less.

Killem

Dude's lookin' swag as fuck. Wish I could dress as sharply. He killed a named lion. We're supposed to be lockin' dudes up for killing lions in other countries? Jesus Christ.

>The dentist pulled the trigger
Yea, because the guide he hired told him it was okay to do so. He didn't know, but the guide should have.

R.I.P. Cecil

>went to some poorfag village to sustain them

You're an idiot if you actually believe that

Walter Palmer with another victim

go kill him then you asshat

Vegan detected

Dentist Walter Palmer - another dead big cat

I'm reading his tweets. Top troll.

twitter.com/DentistPalmer

some of that big game hunting brings big money into conservation. Conservation facilities don't have exports, don't offer goods or services, and mainly rely on government / charity money. Do you think the governments in Africa prioritize these projects? Do you think the US government gives money to conservation when we have important oil wars to fight? I say the conservationists need to adapt to the capitalist system and auction off tags like Cecil and other big game animals, if they do this properly they can do a lot of good in the world. As long as the system they design saves more than it kills and is based on conservation rather than greed, then I say do it. Of course only the rich should have access to these animals, because they can afford 200-500k per kill.

Nigga, you gay.

Walter Palmer, the US dentist likes to kill Bears as well as big cats. Maybe he has a small penis ;)

Walter 'small penis' Palmer the dentist with.. guess what? another victim!

send him back to kill more pls

What do you think is wrong with people that do this? They have to have a complex or are doing it to repress other feelings.

He's probably worse than a pedofile

You don't hunt do you?

Keep on killing plants to satiete
Skinny fat faggot

I want to kill tigers and lions like I wanna kill mosquitoes and bedbugs. They are just pests. Apex preditors? Fuck off. That's a job humans can handle. Fuck biodiversity (To an extent). We can make our own species now cant we?
Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse

I hunt and fish and fuck my wife every weekend. How am I a free man.

Fuck you OP. And fuck all millennial pussies in general.

Also quality bait.

trophy hunters should all be shot. they have little man complex and must be eliminated

You should be shot for being such a pussy.