Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohyy2y_xxRA
twitter.com/girlposts/status/772804486297448448
youtube.com/watch?v=o1ti89Zlvic
youtube.com/watch?v=LsvuipGq2ns
youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She didn't bond with him due to him not hanging out with her and the rest of cast since he was off filming IT

she dislikes him because sometimes you just don't like certain people even without a logical reason. Please lets move on

She was forced to kiss it.

He looks like a goddamn lesbian maybe that's why

So does she though.

she loves him
kids don't like showing love so they exaggerate the rejection

go away finn

Well, what's interesting is that by all accounts, from what I've read, Finn was initially cast in the series because he and Millie apparently had great chemistry and she was really pulling for him to get the part. Now, what happened between that time and now is a mystery. She probably got to know him and he revealed himself to have a shitty personality, or to be super immature, or just weird, creepy and annoying. Who knows. But I think it's safe to say she went from liking him initially, to not being very fond of him currently.

I made a song for Millie bros, alright drums give me that ole 1,2,3,4, and let's take that bass for a walk
>Here she is. Miss Teen, she's so fine. Such lovely tits and a great behind
>There she is, doggy style anytime. And I'll do her behind behind and behind. Oh, there she is. She loves 69
So what do you think nerds?

This, senpai. Most of what we see of Finn is either heavily edited or outright scripted. The Papers, Please videos show that he's no different from your run-of-the-mill, foul-mouthed, slightly spergo 13 year old boy.

She wants a man, not a boy.

Explain

She's twelve

Girls mature faster than boys.

>she wants a man like me not Finn

Actually, she's Eleven

It's because he's part of the meme generation and now his head is filled with shitty jokes about Harambe and chronic depression.

She probably thought he was autistic.

Not true. Girls are just really, really boring by nature so it seems that way.

sup senpai

delete yourself from humanity

Or maybe he is a very dirty little boy who keeps making sexual jokes

She's already looking for a potential mate. Someone who can protect her and provide for her. This goober obviously isn't him.

Physically, yes

>he doesn't post the full gif/webm

It's adorable. Don't make hate out of these two.

Nigga, i developed a penis before i was even born.
My sister is 10 years older than me and still doesn't have a penis.

That's what memes are tho. Just go on iFunny, it'll be jokes about suicide and other shit boys these days joke about. I doubt she'd find that funny.

Jesus Christ I just want a comfy thread about Stranger Things. Instead you give me pedophiles. Fuck off of Sup Forums and go get help.

>pic related

I'm sorry you find human biology so distressing.

yeah, but what if the child consents, tho?

What were you expecting? Can't remember the last time an ST thread didn't devolve into El/Frog posting

I don't mind people posting funny little pictures of Finn

I do mind this though.

You're probably the same people that masturbate to futa, huh?

what if the child consents, tho?

Or maybe he's fine and she's bitchy, or when they're in public she puts on this act like she can't stand him.

She's a Youtube whore, she's no better.

You don't mind people posting picture of Finn because you're a pederast.

Man you guys are worse than the faggots at Sup Forums.

Looking way into two children's appearance on a fucking talk show. He's sarcastically hoverhanding, she's sarcastically acting disgusted.

You adults need to fucking chill with the autism and learn to recognize social cues. Faygos.

It's Sup Forums man, you gotta take the good with the bad. I personally find it repulsive too, but it's the price we pay for some genuinely good content on here.

Is that how she got onto the show? Through her YouTube Channel?

Fuck if I know.

Basically she seems like your average social media dingus and she dresses and acts like she's 28 instead of 12 most of the time. But that's probably part of what makes her a good actress at such a young age. Oh well.

JUST

You are now aware that at least one of these kids will not be able to handle fame and losing it, and end up dying in poverty of a drug overdose or something.

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

I like Eleven more when she had a buzz cut.

I'm actually scared that one of them is gonna get into Pedowood and end up like the Two Cory's.

My guess is Will.

Haha! She hates him. She can't stand the little shit.

You think that's fucking bad?
>twitter.com/girlposts/status/772804486297448448

this actually gives the opposite impression to me

Watch the whole thing, she talks about Caleb and Gaten much more.

From 0:01 to 0:03.
That fucking face she makes. Finn obviously like her in real life, meanwhile she doesn't

Move on Finn. Move on buddy.

STOP TRIGGERING MY HIGHSCHOOL REPRESSED MEMORIES REEEE

>all the pedos in the replies

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

>movie buddy
>used to
>talks about him less than any of the other kids
watch the vid where she goes "i'm not gunna lie i don't have finns number"
finn getting cucked so hard by pussboy noah and the nig

Finn is so likable and yet has it so hard. Maybe he really is a bellend in real life?

People hate others who are better then them la'

Those are 90% girls, just fyi

>"i'm not gunna lie i don't have finns number"
How can such a young girl be such a huge bitch

He has that french asshole face going on
But after seeing his interviews he seems cool

youtube.com/watch?v=o1ti89Zlvic

but it's only ST kids, anyway. IT cast loves him deeply. Why ST cast dislikes him? Are they all retarded? Really makes me think

It's probably this Finn's too busy working. There bond might grow better once he's done with the film and has more free time.

meanwhile makes a 20 minute stream with the other kids, but doesnt even have the main star number. It must be a reason, someone just doesnt do that stuff

Fuckibg pedos everyday

>implying I don't know that by heart already

So what, he is being 13 years old boy, do you think Caleb or Gaten are saints? Also I doubt Finn is so potty mouthy around cast. Guy from the vid is his best friend from home, that's a different thing

The way Millie carries herself, and the way she talks is way ahead of any other 12 year old. Maybe shes just too smart/mature for Finn.

Bitches Don't like beta whiteybois

They are just jealous

this thread is unbelievably pathetic

I'm just trying to make sense of things, user. Caleb and Gaten don't strike me as the type to unironically pull that kind of shit very often.

KEK
E
K

Finn is reviewing Truffaut and Millie is posing for pedos.

Finn doesn't pull this shit very often either, it's just four vids, come on now

Which ones are you browsing???
( actually link me, Im curious )

All I'm saying is when you tear everything else away, that's him. And maybe that's at the root of Millie's beef with him.

she is so perfect

nothing as pathetic as obsessing over the lives of preteens you've all never met (Well, even if you had met them it'd still be creepy), and making assumptions based off of """"""""evidence"""""""" that's flimsy at best. You don't know these kids' lives or what they do aside from the very brief glimpses they allow you to see.

>goes on Sup Forums Sup Forums
>complains about people being crazy

don't do that m8

That eyeroll is so fucking mean

But isn't that what drama and cinema by extension is all about? Trying to understand the relationships that people have, sussing out the details and motivations and feelings from a very limited picture that's given to you? If you ask me, threads like this are a hell of a lot more related to television and film than the fucking incessant baneposting and BLACKED threads. Yeah, they're kids, yeah, it's kinda fucking weird, but it's a hell of a lot more entertaining than a lot of what goes on here.

that's a long post

>tfw watched all of Stranger Things in one day and for the most part really loved it, but started drinking halfway through and got drunk enough toward the end that you can literally not remember anything that happened in the last episode
For closure's sake I want to rewatch the finale in a more lucid state but somehow it still feels wrong, like I'd be better off just going back to the start and watching all 8 episodes again.

First few episodes lose their luster the second time through, the mystery is gone after that initial viewing. Later episodes hold up better, even if they are weaker on the first run.

Do it, faggot.

Because Finn is an annoying little shit.

just like us

>quoting 20+ posts
>no actual content
>ironic memeing
You are like the Van Gogh of shitposting

brooo i did this too
i just watched the last two episodes again the next day because not worth

Any nudes?

Rewatching the series is worth it just for the double whammy of youtube.com/watch?v=LsvuipGq2ns at the end of ep4 and youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE at the start of episode 5.

You just might be right about that. Elegia is fucking solid.

Well then just make sure she keeps her mouth shut

ITT: people who didn't watch the interview

there's no tension between these two

>011 walks to you
>wearing an oversized gown
>No wig
>"still pretty? "
>yeah
>ragingboner.jpeg
>"what is it, user? "
>"Nothing you have to worry about, el"
>she now has watery eyes
>"user, friends don't lie, right "
>leans forward with closed eyes

I'll give it to you, those other threads are the worst. How anyone could find baneposting funny after four fucking years is beyond me. And the BLACKED threads are just background noise at this point, they should try something else. To tell you the truth, I'm only annoyed because no one's ever cared about my boyfu and this fuggo Finn is all over Sup Forums now. Don't get the appeal at all desu.

Of course there is, first 10 seconds give it away, when Finn tries his best to sit next to Millie, and she tried to block him (but ultimately fails)

No tension, just infatuation on the one side and complete disregard on the other one

>You are like the Van Gogh of shitposting
yea, except he's the van gogh who got his throat slit.

Which interview was this?