Mom is a feminist

>mom is a feminist
>sister is a feminist
>wife is a feminist

what the fuck do i do? im the only red pilled person in my family

When did you find out about your wife? Sounds like piss poor decision making if you knew before.

is your wife's boyfriend a feminist too?

leave them

user you need to make a series of critical, timely decisions if you want to maintain your free thought.

Make sure you hide at least 3 rolls of aluminum foil in the backyard, preferably buried. Keep the toilet paper restocked and bide your time.

Remember, it's not what you believe, but who you are.

dude, even your PM is a feminist

you married a feminist???

ahahahaha

My sister started talking and acting like a feminist when she worked at a government place for domestic violence.

Then she changed jobs, got married and now is completely different.

Have you not red pilled your wife's son yet?

Lol why would you marry a feminist

Please be bait

Underrated post is underrated

Beat them

My GF's says she's a "feminist", yet wants to fill traditional female gender roles, cook me meals and be submissive and stuff. I don't understand, but it's honestly pretty nice.

You should get married.

>being against female freedom in 2016

>my mom most of the time was stay at home mom
>i didn't have a sister due to complications
>my gf is 16 and just wants to be submissive as fuck
Roll the die again, try getting a better life.

your fault for marrying a brainlet

He lives in Lithuania
He lives in Canada

I can already tell whose life is better

To draw suspicion away from the fact she's sucking big black cock behind your back.

Shit man, thats rough

Is your wife's son also a feminist?

Yes

>marrying a feminist

I'd rather be a feminist than a frogposter

>wife is a feminist

sounds like you fucked up twice. the other two are easily cut out of your life but you willingly chained yourself to another one and if she acts like fucking twitter and tumblr feminists you're fucked.

>what the fuck do i do?

Imminent fourthsome.

The only thing you can do in this situation is to cut off your dick and balls and change your name to Susan. Otherwise, you'll just have to endure the true coldness of the Canadian winter, that has little to do with the weather, if you know what I mean.

suicide.. what else?

I take it your dad's a cuck.

Just shut up and post online.

I fucking RUINED a dinner party tonight by showing my power level. I may have permanently alienated close family who I love very much.

I'm fucking distraught at what I've done... even my wife was like "please stop."

Fuck

Story time user.

>2016
>Wife

Do you see your first mistake?

Christ man. My dumbass brother in law is a Bernie cuck. They started rambling about institutional racism. I am drunk so I just go off.

I named the fucking jew. I told them that indians drink too much and that blacks are inherently more criminal.

This was all in debate format, so it came out slowly. Every time they listed some racial sob story, I rebutted with why we shouldn't give a fuck.

It got ugly. I'd post more but I'm in bed on my mobile.

My sister just called a cab and left. They're my closest friends and I basically just said I'm racist and so what?

Sux. My sister used to be liberal but I've been converting her lately.

What kind of feminists are they? Outright feminazis or the ones that are somewhat tolerable?

>naming the Jew

Uh oh, you dungoofed, user. Almost everyone is able to swallow the redpill when it comes to blacks, but Jews? That usually requires some preparation.

The ones who cut ties with you are too far gone to be shown why they're wrong, the ones who will still talk to you can be persuaded, but take it slowly.

>they started rambling about institutional racism
A good portion of Sup Forums would lose their shit in this situation. You did good stand your ground

Tamir rice, Mike Brown, all that shit. I just had all the facts and called black lives matter a scam. Told them that they take the cucked position because it makes them feel morally superior.

They accused me of being a racist multiple times, and I said the term has lost any meaning so I'm not afrid of it. I'll accept the label if it means I can tell the painful truth.

It got real awkward and my fucking bro in law just kept being a faggot so I kept engaging him.

Called out the jews for the media, niggers for crime, and basically said whites are the greatest force for good in the world.

This apparently makes people hate you. Be careful how you handle this shit. Don't drink and talk.

Yeah, sounds like you screwed up badly. I find that it's usually better to give people the tools and information they need to come to their own conclusions, otherwise they might just close their ears to you. It may take forever but with people you actually care about it's the best, if not the only option.

Yes, this is very true. You have to remember that opening your eyes to this shit is usually a gradual process, especially when it comes to Anglo countries since you've all been brainwashed by your educational system.

I'm so thankful that we have mostly remained sane.

Remember, shame is their greatest weapon. Liberalism the ideology of the masses, they're weak like their ideas so they find strength through group concepts. These only work if you submit to embarassment, if you accept their frame, and bend to platitudes. Be strong, your wife and those loyal will respect you for that. If you give up now you will lose respect, which is what's really on the line here.

>believing the feminism meme in 2016

I'd feel good about it, except apparently everyone thought I was at fault, despite my faggot brother in law continuously trying to draw it out.

I could have stopped but je kept talking about genocide of the indians, slavery, and whatnot. Just wouldn't shut up.

I killed every argument, but he kept introducing new bullshit like it was new evidence that would shut me down.

When it got to WHY niggers are imprisoned mre, I just said "they commit more crime." I guess this was an intolerable stance. Even my wife was lime "what's with the racism".

Fuck. I won the argument, but yet I'm the alienated one who has to apologize. Wish I'd just shut the fuck up and nodded.

I'll keep this in mind. If it comes up again, I won't change my stance, but there's no fucking way I'm engaging them seriously on this stuff again.

No fucking way.

I never thought I'd be the guy writing a red pill regret story, but my brother in law is just this semi intelligent cocky fucker who echoes the status quo and feels smug about it.

God damn i ruined everyrhing, yet I know it's not even my fault.

It is a sad plight for us anglos isn't it

Don't apologize. You're sorry that you stirred the boat, not for your beliefs. Frame is everything, hold yours. I've been in this situation before and trust me when I tell you that backing down is where the real damage is done. Right now you've shown your power level, if you submit then in their minds your arguments have always been wrong and you're just weak and ignorant and untrustworthy. If you don't, you'll be polarizing but ultimately more respected.

I stuck to my guns. I just kinda hate the fact that they're so cozy in the status quo and the moral high ground they think it gives.

I have to justify my skepticism of their self hating positions, because it feels oh so good to take all the blame for the state of the world.

I just wish my wife had stood up for me a bit more.

Depending on your relationship with her, you can bring that up. I wouldn't marry, or even seriously date a woman who will undermine me in front of others. If there's a problem, we discuss it later like adults. She might be the key to your damage control, women are good in those kinds of ways.

>wat do
stop being a cucknadian

I fucking hope you don't have kids with your wife. You might as well fly over to Somalia and submit yourself as a slave.

They're only feminists because they only hear how great feminism is for them and they don't give two shits about men.

Most women are natural narcissists and feminism hits all the buttons to make them feel important and 'empowered' without actually doing anything for them.