I STOPPED DRINKING COCA COLA AFTER FINDING OUT IT CAN REMOVE RUST!! IMAGINE WHAT IT DOES TO THE INSIDE OF OUR BODY!!

I STOPPED DRINKING COCA COLA AFTER FINDING OUT IT CAN REMOVE RUST!! IMAGINE WHAT IT DOES TO THE INSIDE OF OUR BODY!!

takes rust out of our bodies and makes us superhuman

This, not an issue

wtf OP, who wants rust in their bodies?
not me.

> omg, Coca Cola is slightly acidic.
> It's not like you naturally have hydrochloric acid in your stomach.

Anything acidic will remove rust.

Put orange juice on it, and see what happens.

what? I will never drink orange juice again...

fuck you nigger dont waste OJ like that

OJ didnt do nuthing you fuckface.

I stopped drinking it after i got diabetes.

This idiot wants his body to get rusty.

remove shit stuck to your intestines? why would you stop drinking it then you stupid piece of shit

>acidic liquid does something that most acidic liquids do

wow ogm check this out leddit TIL

underrated

You don't waste OJ. OJ waste you.

interestingly coke's ph is ~2.25, gastric acid is 1-3.5

instead of pussying out ...think about how AMAZING your Body is to withstand this abuse.

Congratz for Realisation. Now hit the Gym and bring it to its peak.

coke's acidity comes from the carbonation, which would be true of perrier too.
h2o + co2 = h2co3, which is carbonic acid, which is a relatively weak acid

I heard Fanta turns you into a nazi.

No wonder I've been having sexual thoughts about Poland...

It more so comes from the phosphoric acid, which is a waste product they put in these drinks to get rid of it for other industries.

Gatorade did this with a bromiated vegetable oil.

They're waste products that they dispose of for other industries in our food supply. Happens all the time.

just poured myself some ice cold coca cola. u jelly pepsiboi?

what did we learn today?
that carbonated beverages are acidic
tomorrows lesson will be about orange juice, do you think it will also remove rust? Make a note of it and bring with you to tomorrows lesson.

>strange grunts and noises from """"special"""" needs classroom

Your hydrochloric acid in your stomach is many times stronger and is eating away at the stomach walls 24/7. If cola was actually more acidic than that it would taste more acidic than puke, be physically uncomfortable to keep in your mouth or swallow and would be illegal in most countries. But nice bait

It does that because Coka Cola, like most carbonated drinks, is slightly acidic.

There are fluids produced by your body, that are MUCH more acidic and corrosive

Have you seen what water does to metal? It makes it rust!

If it can do that just imagine what it's doing to your innards.

Don't try to argue with the mongoloids about soft drinks.
We've surpassed any layer of logic and even irony at this point.

So the ph of cola is the average of the stomack?
It's almost as if scientists have worked to make it easily digestable.

Funfact about Fanta: It was developed in the struggle of the second world war due to the lack of oranges from imports. The requirement was a soft drink which tastes like oranges without any oranges inside. The original mixture was tossed at some point, but i doubt there's any oranges in the modern mixture anyways.

well,drinking it is not bad for your stomach, which is protected by stomach goo (i dont know the name in english) on the wals, that is keeping the acids to eat your stomach, but its pretty bad for your teeth, which are not build for contact with acids (thats why bulimics - puke all the time - has really bad teeth), so the coke will eat your teeth like a rust on the nail (and then the nail it self eventually. also it has super high amount of sugar etc bla bla bla