PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICK XDD

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIICK XDD

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoonsonline
youtube.com/watch?v=1MTn5d4CKfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xd

xP

Shit pickle shit pickle shit pickle shit pickle.
Shit.
Pickle.

regular pickle

>morons actually find this funny
Disgusting.

What do expect from small minded kids?

What does that make you?

Ha, look at this old faggot.
You're just jealous because you'll never be as smart and funny as Rick.
PICKLE RIIICK XD

God I hate this fucking show man.

Wtf i love rick and morty now

Fucking love how much this show triggers autists.

this is all anyone has been saying to me for the last couple days XDDDDD fucking kill me

Top zozzle

Ikr OP XD, Isn't rick and morty such a funny show????!!?!!?!?!??! IKR XDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDD

el oh el

Try finding any flaws in this t-shirt.
Protip: You can't

PICKLE RICKLE IS IN DA HOUSE TONIGHT!

A E S T H E T I C

Can anyone help me, I been waiting for season 3 to come on Hulu but I'm too impatient. Is there anything else I could watch it on besides 4 minute videos on youtube?

My friends like this show, they are between 25-20 years old, are they retarded?

Iv seen all the episodes on Facebook and I'm pretty sure adult swim just puts it on the their website

Yes

yes

Ok I went on adult swim and I don't have cable and I need that to watch it so that's not gonna work

Um, just steal it.

watchcartoonsonline (dot) eu/rick-and-morty-season-3/

hahaha xd so funny im so glad i had no high school homework so i could come home and watch my favorite childrens show xxxddddd its so funny and deep you gotta be smart to understand the show excellent character development xxd *burp* oops morty xxd

just torrent it

Ya but I'm too lazy to download a new vpn and do all the shit

I was just on that site I went to Chromecast it to my tv and it was 1:04 video of a guy a snowmobile

This season has been just as funny as the others but am I the only one that feels it has lost all of its depth? In the previous seasons the struggles of the characters were implied and hinted at, now they're just blatantly told to the audience like the issues the kids were facing with the divorce. In my opinion this makes the show a lot shallower and I really hope they turn this around by the end of the season

There's no depth, its a fucking cartoon for druggies

nothing matters xD

So far the season 3 departure from the formula of rick doing something crazy and morty being unable to handle it or losing his shit has been a marked downgrade.

then don't bother with VPN

[spoiler]xd[/spoiler]

Agreed.
Also too much summer in each episode

I heard somewhere they were going to try to make her a bigger part and make her more badass because... reasons?

I came for irresponsible science and all I got were shitty 80s action tropes and poop jokes.

no. They can have opinions too. I love Venture Bros but my friends hate it

www dot watchcartoononline dot io

>XD XD XD XD XD XD
CANCERRRR

Oh man it really sucks when people enjoy things doesn't it?

Shit won't work though for if I don't

It's ok because turns out the entire full length episode is in one video on YouTube

Go to the facebook page Council of Ricks, it's on there.

Go to Dailymotion.

wew lad, sure is cool to be a contrarian

I would eat Dr. Wong's shit.

I know what you mean. Roiland and Harmon have talked a lot about how difficult it was to write this season -- that's why it took so long in the first place -- and how they're trying to top everything that happened in season two. Part of that is changing up the status quo, and going into the internal stuff with the characters rather than the sci-fi adventures of the first two series. I'm not sure it's working, and I didn't really enjoy the Pickle Rick episode, but I'm hoping that the highs for this season will offset the less-funny moments.

The same thing kind of happened with Community, but Harmon was able to keep that mostly great apart from the season he wasn't involved with. A few clunky episodes here and there, but overall pretty good.

Hurr durr you're not allowed to like what I don't like

Stop having fun guys

i dont get it, why are people so obsessed about it? i like the show, just what's with the pickle and the ironic shitposting?

>The first two seasons were the highest rated ever of any show on Adult Swim

>Better completely change the dynamic of our team and hire some female writers

Cuck logic

wtf is this shit? The making of the making of titanic?

>Does not get the joke
>Must be 'dem Kids'
>klassik fag

I didn't care for that episode personally, it's like they're trying to turn rick n morty into another goreno

Its the current popular trend, it'll die out within a week

I'm guessing it's because they've already mined a lot of the comedy between the Rick and Morty characters. Including Summer and Beth on their adventures gives them different kinds of power dynamics and reactions to play off of. I'm not sure it's working, but I'm glad that they're willing to mix up the status quo to try and keep things fresh.

Can anyone explain this autistic mess of a show to me? The dialogue relies so heavily on that stupid stutter/stammer trope for both Rick and Morty, most often paired with 30 minutes of outright screaming. Literally nothing is subtle. Just make the characters stammer constantly and fucking holler and shout and woooooooooo autism sundae.

this is what Sup Forums has become...

You can't read two short paragraphs? Pathetic. Summer can't be over fast enough.

This

it's an intruiging show, i just wanna know the true story of Rick and what's going on in his head

It's a pickle, dude XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=1MTn5d4CKfY
There you go

Maybe if she was fucking it up. The entire shows hinges on Ricks superiority and whenever he says "SUMMER FOR THE WIIIN" it goes down a little bit.

>stupid kid doesn't get the reference

more show
less internal drama

>everyone biting this bait so hard

What's the dill, pickle? See what I did there durr hurr

Beta nu-males, get out there any slay white pussy. Impregnate, have like 10 white children.