It's happening faggots! WW3 is about to get underway. N Korea vs the US

It's happening faggots! WW3 is about to get underway. N Korea vs the US.

channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/china-holds-wargames-as-north-korea-tensions-spike-9102630

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/08/08/78/0401000000AEN20170808000652315F.html

Kim is butthurt about the sanctions and blames the USA and it's president for this, and promises to nuke a few major US cities within the next few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5zTO6GU7qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and we all already know who will win. Those gooks cant stand a chance against us

You're from North Korea right?

You guys should have elected Hillary Clinton instead of that really tv guy. He dun goofed.

>actually excited for war
I'm gonna fuck over the chinese with gorilla tactics woo

I agree, if the Vietnamese could fuck them up so can North Korea

stfu Nigger!

>actually believing the u.s. press and their sponsored propaganda (pic related).

shut up you democratic beta cuck, Trump is great and will save America from the mexicans & niggers. You all love to complain about him, but the funniest part is that he hasnt fucked up once yet, he has been improving America! Employment is going up! if you dont agree with me you are either a tranny, mexican or nigger

Y'know what'll happen? They'll get one rocket that makes it as far as Hawaii that'll be blown out of the sky with a giant fucking laser, and then Trump will glass the country so bad, South Korea will have to be evacuated.

>You all love to complain about him, but the funniest part is that he hasn't done anything right once yet

fixed

great, more refugees that the cuckservatives won't want in the country.

Checked. Dubs of truth have spoken.

But you libbys should like them because they have micro penis, or as you guys like to call it feminine penis.

I think that must be the real reason that Kim is so pissed off.

>Kim is butthurt about the sanctions and blames the USA and it's president for this, and promises to nuke a few major US cities within the next few days.
What with? Is he going to get someone to smuggle a nuke into a USA city in his trousers?

Fucking unrealistic hysteria

We have missile!

>We have missile!
Hahahahahahaha
You fire missile at USA
1. They stop it
2. You die

About fucking time, I was waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

No, no.... Our missile is best missile!

You die. Fuck you, non-GI.

I mean the conflict ended through an armistice not being beaten

why is pee pee so small?

Whatever makes you feel better user. But let's face it you where getting the shit kicked out of you by essentially farmers with pointy sticks

they'd be lucky to get one air bourne

north korea is basicly fucked if they come into war with america
no allies who will do shit
technology from 50 years ago
fucking justice warriors who dont think straight
poor eyesight
do i have to go on?

I'm amazed we don't have the ability to just destroy a rocket before it leaves the launch pad. We know where their launch sites are and we know when they are getting ready for a launch; what's to stop us from carrying out a small strike on a specific site if we have solid evidence that it's not a test, but an actual retaliatory launch?

uh, really? kim jung un feels butthurt and is killing more of his own people and clamping down on unrest more than either his father or his grandfather, he feels even more unstable than either of his predecessors; he's doing whatever he can to impress his people and the communist cadre. He knows he can't win against the US, but he thinks if he can drag China into a possible situation with the US maybe. But even China is getting tired of his shit. It may be over for N. Korea.

That's deep tech. No one has that tech, at least to the ability it makes a difference.

With n.korea being as reclusive as they have been, Who's to say that they dont have better weapons, and are just putting trash on display?

>CAPTCHA: select all squares with vehicles - shows a fucking parking lot. WTF Google?

youtu.be/T5zTO6GU7qQ

Shitttt

Because if they did they'd use them. They don't wait for new tech to make itself known. They roll that shit out as soon as its available. They have to keep the proles amused or they lose.

>N Korea vs the US.
Who gives a shit about North Korea, the US can blow that shit to dust in 5 minutes.
Problem would be America vs Russia. World would fucking end, probably.

US had a 80:1 kill ratio in 'nam. We just ran out of bullets.

They recently managed to fit nukes into long range missiles.

Politicians fucked it up. To be fair, they fuck pretty much everything up though.

Who cares?

Money make the world go around, and nukes are toys for the big boys.

Thats completly plausible, but still begs to question the what if. I dont trust the Koreans, nor do i trust our own government. (assuming your American ad well). But nothing is out of the realm of possibility

Agreed

Stupid niggers

No it is not happening, but I'll keep looking at the news stories for another year and a half before something actually pops off.

China will get involved. We lose.

kek

China backed the sanction proposed to the UN by America though