Holy fuck

holy fuck

Mudslimes age quicker

Holy shit what did he learn?
lol

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

JUST

Looks like two photos taken 8 years apart

He was on the brink anyway, black people do seem to age quicker and being the US president is a hard and stressful job.

aliens, also recession 2.0

fuck, even his suit jacket got greyer

looks like nigga who aged 20 years in an 8 year time span

Looks like two photos taken 25 years apart.

It happens to all Presidents. Stress ages you and they're taking on all the country's stress. We don't assassinate our leaders anymore, we just kill them with the stress of dealing with us.

Presidents age faster

Every President does.

That happens to all presidents

He was in his mid 40s when he took office, those are pretty much the last years you look "young" before you hit the wall without using shit like dye.

8 years of the most stressful job on earth will do that to your body

>Inb4 Trump doesn't Age a Day for 8 years.

What would Hillary look like afterwards?

sanders now but with breasts

She sold her soul to Satan, she doesn't age

Abe was a creepy looking bastard

Like literally a fucking reptille.

Why does this mostly seem to happen to American presidents? Why do other world leaders get a free ride?

Kissing Shlomo's ass all day can really wear you out

I know and I love it. To me it's...symbolic. The Office destroys you. Everyone gets so paranoid about the President being a dictator and it physically destroys them so much NO ONE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT FOREVER. They're all more than happy to step down. No other country in the history of the earth has done that. The old fuck just holds onto the crown until he crocks, not even capable of making rational decisions anymore.

We've developed a great way to keep leadership in check -- make being the leader a shitty job. Everyone wants to be King and get the glory but they pay for it with their very lives. That's the POTUS. That's America.

>Why do other world leaders get a free ride?

Because they are not a world leader.

jews did 9/11

bombing children sure does wonders

>mfw Trump will look like a corpse by 2024

America only elects old fuckers.

Because their countries are irrelevant. Imagine having every other country in the world constantly begging you for attention, begging for money, begging for food, etc. It would take a toll on you.

tbf Obama has stopped giving a fuck at all when he started his second term.

Now he is just having fun and riling up Whitey.

Now he's redpilled as fuck I bet
>Hey nigga!
>Make us a cotton shirt from scratch!

Speaking of which, why did you elect a little boy?

people think he might have had Marfan Syndrome, it messes with connective tissue

hillary clinton's face breaks in20years.com

She looks the fucking same after aging.

>satanic ageless confirmed.

>Stressful job makes you age faster

Who would have thunk.

Because we wanted to smoke weed

OC

>implying he won't be a corpse by 2017
You think the Jews are going to let this stand?

That's one of the most stressful job on the planet, I don't see what is astonishing.

Well putin doesnt look that much different..

Keep in mind, almost every president we've posted a before & after of has been involved in war.

As far as Presidential aging goes, Obama's progression has probably been one of the most graceful.

He had AIDS.

The majority of American presidents have had major impacts on our country/world. Our country is very young and had a history filled with strife, either domestic or abroad.

Its a fucking stressful job

I think it was taft who gained like 50 lbs in office from stress eating

>mfw

Nope.

>only sleeps for 4 hours a day
>high energy
>had to manage a real estate empire for decades
>that one period of his life where he was $8bil in debt

Donald Trump won't look a day older after 8 years of presidency, hell, he'll probably look better.

Immediately thought this, maplebro. kek.

I don't think the average person even realizes how stressful it is to be President of the United States.

You are essentially the most powerful person in the world and for 8 years you are just under an immense amount of stress.

But, Obama was also not qualified for the job and probably suffered from more stress than someone who would be qualified.

That's one of the reasons I can't back Sanders. Despite political differences, I don't want him to die in office and he would. The stress would kill him and then whoever his VP pick would be would get the office.

Also speaking of, how come him and Hillary just don't combine their ticket? Hillary-Sanders, the only two people who ran on the Dem side anyways.

Because their platforms are mutually exclusive.

>You are essentially the most powerful person in the world

I remember when I was bluepilled once

This.

before Sup Forums after /pol?

Holy shit
He changed the tie

Tfw when you realise the world is ruled by evil tyrants and youre just their puppet so theres nothing you can do about it

His tie got #EMOd

Putin gets plastic surgery like a faggot

If the president didn't have power then the jews wouldn't be trying so hard to keep Trump out of office.

This is a nice representation of extreme fanaticism.
Pretty good senpai.

BUILD
U
I
L
D

>tbf he's a terrible president

I didnt say the president doesnt have power but one of the most powerful people/most powerful person? Thats bluepill as hell

He's already middle aged and it's an 8 year span.

>when you make a nigger work like a white man

Conspiracy theory: It's a presidential secret that they all use "touch of grey" hair dye near the end of their campaign. It makes people think that they've done their job well enough to have aged quicker over the stress, and is part of the process of smoothing over their image for the future.

Obama confirmed for shape shifting reptilian

I swear he has some form of FAS. That thin lip and lack of philtrum is too perfect.

Please stop asking them to build it. They'll just fuck it up and install trap doors for Chapo, as always.

Sanders was only a registered Democrat until he wanted to run for prez. Was the o ly independent to ever get this far. Admitted himself he couldn't get what little press he has unless he switched to dem.

Hes against allot of the things hillary stands for. Like military intervention in the middle east and representing Wallstreet.

>when you find out that jet fuel DOES actually melt steel beams

I like to think the gray hairs are evidence that the repubs' attempts to drive him to suicide almost worked.

>dies peacefully in his sleep 25 years after leaving office, after seeing Eric, Don Jr. and Ivanka take up the presidential helm

I don't think you quite understand the power of being the commander-in-chief of the world's largest military.

It's not just his hair though. Look at his face!

>of the world's largest military.

You're not China m8.

>good economics and healthcare

he's just a puppet you doofy dingus

DEAD

>implying the president has sole power of the whole military.

I miss being bluepilled like you. For your own sake you should hope to stay that way

He's an older clone/brother/look-alike. Notice the slight facial structure difference and use of the other hand.