Murrican Work Ethic

Why are Americans so resistant to getting jobs that require actual work?

We're not. That's just Israeli projection.

from each the bare minimum, to each according to their exploits.

It's the American way of life, famb

Why bother providing anything of value to degenerate pieces of shit?

Because 5 spic families share a house, don't pay taxes and draw welfare/foodstamps and get free schooling.

If they had to pay taxes and follow the rules like white famillies, they wouldn't work these jobs for low pay either.

Bullshit

Here in burgerville we see it as a social status to be able to make a shit ton without having to do anything

Ever since the fucking tv remote, it's been one big competition and pandering to the lazy rich by extorting the dumb motivated poor

You seem to be confusing niggers with Americans.

I don't support immigration and I'm also Hispanic, but with that being said don't they at least cover some of it by paying sales tax? How are they smart enough to forge documents to get those kind of benefits?

Seriously fuck illegal immigrants they are no better than blacks defending trayvon

Get out of my country you dirty spic savage.

I come from a long line of actual immigrants, not the illegal kind.

You're welcome

>cover some of it
A miniscule amount maybe. It's insane the money we waste on spics.

Why don't white families share houses? Suburban loneliness is a real thing.

Kikes tell them exactly how to get around the rules.

Reminds me, there was a thread the other day where an user clained he wrote resumes for a living, which were apparently sold to poo-in-loos. Included outrageous things like skydiving or motorcycle deathbarreling as hobbies because lol, and sold countless copies of the same resumes.

How can an immigrant oppose immigration?

I wonder what would have happened if Marx's labor theory of value was based on calories spent.

manual labor is bad for your health. i'd rather leave being a human donkey to the desperate swarms that need it.

By being fucking logical?

It's a law of a country that I am an actual citizen of, my parents are the immigrants.

Not using our immigration system is illegal. They are criminals that break our laws

Keyword "illegal"

I can't decide which meme to use.

1. We killed the natives and thus became the new natives.
2. Fuck off, we're full!
3. "Guys, I'm white, I swear!"

we are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws.

God damn it why does everything always trace back to Jews? Jews are he blacks of white people, they are literally niggers with white heads on their shoulders. Everything they stand behind as a whole just fucks up and adds tension to the country

Manual labor is exercise. Some kinds of exercise are bad, but some are good. Generally gets harder as you get on in years and your physical attributes start decreasing, though.

It's the nigger culture in america.

The niggers demand welfare and since they get welfare to live off of they would rather live off of that than work a minimum wage job.

Hell I think a minimum wage job pays less than welfare gives.

Niggers also like to shit out a kid for extra money and barely raise the kid.

Get the most amount of money from the least amount of work. It's called self-interest and not being stupid.

Why would you tell people how to exploit the welfare system if you were opposed to welfare exploitation?

They've already been instructed on how to abuse it, so it doesn't matter.

>tfw it occurs to you that you are the jewish boogeyman.