Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Holy shit, no one cares about some deranged retard in the internet.

you're a little late to the table with this particular flavor of bait...get some new material faggot

nanananananana, baitman!

I agree that the subject material is a plague, but NYPA.

Guys
GUISE
What if we started bothering SJWs on the internet?

Didn't she tone it back after she got some dick?

Genius! i can't believe why we didn't just do that all along!

Milos a faggot but s/he (Don't know don't care) is one of those rare faggots for whom Donald Trumps election to the office of presidency seems to have prompted some self reflection.
Of all the SJW faggots on the internet Milo is probably the least of your concerns. You would be better served with a target like Christi Winters, Steve Shives, Sean&Jen, Captain Andy, or more mainstream SJWism like MTV (Francessca Ramsey) Feminist frequency (Sarkeesian), or Buzzfeed.
Milo is small potatoes at this point. Has been for a while now.

shes been posted here a fuckton

She wouldn't have found a boyfriend anyway, better to become a lesbian then

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>revenge is a fools errand.

I dont care how old you are you are still a massive faggot

Oooh the cancer. Why not focus on hoe actuall cancer spreads you waste of hydrogen.

shut the fuck up shitposter

Nudes

but paul is brit

I would make her my waifu. She cute.

Anyone got her nudes?