So who wants to help ruin a child molester/abusers day today...

So who wants to help ruin a child molester/abusers day today? Any white knight hackers out there fighting for a greater cause? I want to start a coalition and shut down this guys internet access or even just send him multiple viruses. I think its time Sup Forums does some good in this world and I know some of you out there feel the same. So who wants in?

Not your personal army faggot

Not your personal army faggot.

Not your personal army faggot.

I can tell already your a newfag. Back in 09, shit like this was very common.

Fuk it I'll bite

How's he a pedo?

Proof of what this guy even did, pussy?

Not your personal army faggot

I was once his friend until I found out from his child that he was touching her. She was too young to realize what he was doing.

Show me on the doll where he touched you
>nypa

did she like it?

I have no physical proof other than what his seven year old daughter told me that he was playing with her body parts

So you stopped talking to him instead of joining in on the fun?

Yes it was common.
A response of "not your personal army" was also common.

yeah i would have shoved my cock down her throat in the middle of that sentence

how'd you find out from his child? she told you herself?

This is no joke. The innocense of a child was lost. There is hige psychological damages that she will indue in the future.this is someones life we are talking about. A young girl who knows nothing of the real world. Shouldnt we be defending her?

have physical proof and we might help.

What else do you two talk about, user?

Yes. I was over at there house lastnight. Jean was doing his thing and she was telling me about how they play together naked and how he touches her.

so call a cop, not brag on Sup Forums.

>So who wants to help ruin a child molester/abusers day today
Evidence required, otherwise it's a pathetic PA attempt and NYPA

well... at least she lost her virginity early

if u have evidence you can call the police and give an anonymous tip. they'll ignore it tho if you have no way of proving it other than what a child said.

I dont think jean will tell me the truth. Im going off of what his daughter told me. Shes too young to make this up and I truly do believe her. Hes been acting very skitish lately and very weird. When I go over, He gets weird when his daughters in the room. Its like an elephant in the room type of deal.

So your evidence is some hearsay from you that you're posting?

Oh do stop wasting our time, there's a good chap, and come back when you have evidence.

Don't like it? Take your hearsay to LEO and see what they make of it.

Was there a group of you, or should I just tell him it was the guy there last night?

OP instead of getting Sup Forums to ruin this guy's computer, file a police report or something. This will ruin his life if he's innocent or not

I have no real proof. Thats why Im here. I need help to break into his facebook or atleast to mess his day up. I know he really did it. I juat need some help from my hacking Sup Forumsros.

exactly, like what the fuck does he want us to do? go rape him and teach wetback and teach the sandusky a lesson? he should do it himself and quit asking people on Sup Forums to do his dirty work. what a nigger faggot

you could approach him about it in a manner that isn't accusatorial. if you know him well, you'll know he's lying and if you really are concerned then you can probably get evidence yourself.

what are some more specifics about his mannerisms when he's near his daughter?

> (You)
just let the dude get pussy and quit cock blocking

they won't do anything without evidence. now, if the guy's daughter has told multiple people, or the guy has touched other girls jean knows about, that would suffice as enough evidence to question him.

I thought I could come here and find others who have the morals as I do. Im trying to gather evidence on this guy but I do want hia day ruined aswell.

OP got cucked. NYPA

facebook com/jean.melendez.5458
About to tell him what his "friend" is doing.

agreed. this guy's gotta get evidence himself. figure out how to get into his facebook or whatever and then come back to us with proof.

Do it. I think OP is pulling this story out of his ass.

Im not his friend anymore and you can do what you want. All I know is that he molested a child and that you are defending him...

CPS. They are pieces of shits but they will investigate and as long nobody informs the family, the dad cannot force the family to lie

>All I know is that he broke my heart and that you are defending him...
fify