Why is Sup Forums dying? Fewer people are posting. The board is becoming boring and slow

Why is Sup Forums dying? Fewer people are posting. The board is becoming boring and slow.

Better have it get slower than get filled with retarded redditors like pol

I made threads everyday but no one post in my threads, so fuck you. I go somewhere else

filling in this capcha bullshit is a pain in the ass.

I avoid posting unless I get triggered and thanks to this stupid capcha not working correctly most of the time I give up sometimes all together

Use legacy captcha m8

/thread

good map

More and more people realize that it's a total shitboard full of bullying and that posting here is a pointless waste of time.

Bumpan

I made threads everyday but no one post in my threads, so fuck you. I go somewhere else

What kind of threads did u make

Australians keep getting range banned for no reason, making the board less fun.

Also, generals contributed a lot to killing the board with their circlejerks.

It's comfy outside so I just go for a walk instead of posting

Dis

This

I hope it dies, and everyone with it.

Kill yourself Ahmed.

where the fuck did greenland go

white people are being too mean

seen him like a week ago

this. we need our own board for slavs, blacks, latin americans etc. no wh*te people allowed

Maybe they get tired of Sup Forumstards and leave.

generals

This

I can't make a thread unless I'm using a fucking pass

Same for Sup Forums tbqh

this board was very fast during easter

problem is most of the time everyone just lurks in their country's general instead of shitposting and bringing the bants

This, generals need to fuck off. Get a /intg/ if you wanna have your autistic circle jerk of nonsense

stupid kraut

No.

t.>another day wasted on Sup Forums

Thanks for the example

People get tired of the racists.

>not being able to handle the bantz
Things are far worse on other boards, you think people will be nice to you on Sup Forums?
That being said this board should be cleaned up, it feels like people just stick to their generals, and things outside of them are like 70% shitposting. /vint/ really was a blessing for the short time it was up.

Sup Forums is just softcore Sup Forums

>all these butthurt faggots complaining about generals

Stop being brainlets
I post on 5 different generals frequently.

t. Monkey

Shut the fuck up retard. Sup Forums hasn't changed in this regard

Generals are just so boring when you regular them, it's just the same few people in their little circlejerk talking about the same tired topics. I wouldn't mind it if it was toned down a little, a limit of one general a day would maybe spice things up for the rest of the board.

The prevalence of generals is proof that multiculturalism does not work.

What? Things are not that bad here at all. Where do you even find the racists?

Maybe it took this long to make them tired. It was just a guess, human.

It's just like any group of friends
There are individuals that make a group
But you can still join a general even if you're not a regular there
Like one of the previous anons said, it's better that our board slows down then getting filled with redditors. Just take a look at Sup Forums. They've suffered a massive exodus. A majority of the people who were posting on Sup Forums 3 years ago don't even use Sup Forums anymore, let alone Sup Forums
This desu
There's banter here and there, but that has always existed

Yeah you're probably right, I definitely prefer slow boards to faster but shittier ones like nu-Sup Forums

The intelligence level on pol dropped about 20 points in the past year combined with the Putinboos going insane its not worth going to

>muh Putin is ebil
Kys shareblue shill. You're not the one to talk about IQ

>internstional board
>posters are mostly european or american
Sup Forums needs muh diversity

I'm an /out/ist. I think we're the slowest board. It's so comfy when you post something and get a (You) 5 days later
Since the start of the American presidential race Sup Forums has gone to shit.
Most of the natsocs unfortunately went to 8/pol/ and I'm not too sure where most of the End The Fed libertarians went, but I assume they may not have been genuine libertarians as opposed to just people who want to see the (((Federal Reserve))) go

Generals are a fucking cancer

The Nazi janitor from 2013 was the hero Sup Forums deserved

For this you have to have Internet and a knowledge of English, which most people in the world do not.

Because youshitters post the same thing all the time.

This board is just discount Sup Forums nowadays, Sup Forums is cancer and until you mongoloids stop copying them the board will keep dying.

This will end up like TV

How's it like Sup Forums
What happened to the Vietnamese thread every Sunday? I miss it

I don't think he's evil. I think you are a shill or a fat loser that is stigmatized by his home culture and country to follow him. And the delusion you people have about him is insane

How about we have a community event such as learning Ithkuil or other languages

I like it slower

Animeposting

the shitposting is going too far

Janitors banning and deleting all the fun threads.

You can't even start a thread here without a Sup Forums pass.

less posters but more generals

shit like /fug/ shouldn't even be allowed since they have 3 separate concurrent generals.

Ban generals right now. /brit/ is pure cancer. It's just entirely provincial poorfag plebs

I agree, we must end this segregation of generals and let ourselves get raped by handsome Yank men :^)

Get a pass

I think generals are good but we are over saturated with them. I would agree with and limit them to one a day for the larger and faster generals like /cum/ or /balk/ and maybe once a week for small scale generals like /dixie/ or /chi/.

We also need to stop making so many Sup Forums waifu threads. There isn't even any point to them with us being a blue board. We also need to be making some more creative topics for threads. Where are the international /ck/ threads, or the international /x/ threads? Hell, /his/ is garbage so we could probably scavenge some topics that they should be covering but aren't, make it like the old days.

Increase in the number of generals. This board is unintentional proof that multiculturalism doesn't work.

>We also need to stop making so many Sup Forums waifu threads

Sup Forums has been becoming more and more generals and shitposting

BAN GENERAL THREADS

BAN NON-ENGLISH LANGUAGE THREADS

Estonians are a plague upon civilization

>Estonians are a plague upon civilization

Don't get me wrong, they are great. Its just that there are a lot of them and there comes a point where we just become Sup Forums.

>BAN NON-ENGLISH LANGUAGE THREADS
In an international board?

This board is international because it has many people form many different countries, not because they happen to speak languages other than english

Banning non-english language threads will stop the shitty clique generals almost instantly

This board is dying because its filled with shitty generals and faggots who do nothing but lurk them

it ran its course

so does that mean we can all go over to your house to hang out now?

It seems most of users doesn't go outside their own country generals. And some users take "banter" as an excuse to be blatantly rude to other persons.

Hopefully the generals can be relocated to the new Sup Forums with flags that's about to open.

busy with real life

Yes, just let me clean up first

>Hopefully the generals can be relocated to the new Sup Forums with flags that's about to open.

Please tell me this is just lies. Sup Forums may be big but it doesn't have the user base to keep balkanizing boards like this.

>/his/ is garbage so we could probably scavenge some topics that they should be covering but aren't
This
I remember weeks ago there were some threads with a little of Mexico, Colombia and Central America history, I found them very interesting. I was waiting for some South American threads but they don't seem to be much interested on it. It'd be really cool if we get to read more from other anons.

Settings in the upper-right end. Expand, scroll down & check use legacy captcha.

Found the nigger

>This board is international because it has many people form many different countries, not because they happen to speak languages other than english

You're allegedly conjecturing & contextualizing you reprobate, faulty burger.

Why not go back to eating your burgers, you fat nigger.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on Sup Forums
Looking for a new board because Sup Forums went total shit