My mission is to find a Swedish or Norwegian wife to take back to America and make children with. How hard will this be...

My mission is to find a Swedish or Norwegian wife to take back to America and make children with. How hard will this be? I have an average income and a comfy townhouse.

Other urls found in this thread:

siu.no/For-media/Nyheter-fra-SIU/Norske-elever-velger-USA
youtube.com/watch?v=mKruIQBctQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedish women love Americans.

At what age do Swedish women desire marriage/babies?

It's easy :3

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Around 33.
It's not like you have a chance anyways. Most Swedes hate America and Americans. Norway is a little bit more America friendly, but still quite hostile. BTW the girl in the pic doesn't look Scandinavian at all.

Why would a scandinavian ever want to move to America

That's fucking disgusting

I don't even know chads that accomplish this, seriously I don't know any men that went 20 for 20.

These girls are having multiple casual sex partners in the same month I want to puke

The sluttiest girl I know of slept with 12-15 guys by the time she was 18 and she was notorious for it, but that seem to be the lower end of the spectrum

Better weather/less autism

Suburban or rural retard detected.

That's Elsa Hosk, a Swedish model

They colonized my state.

Roastie detected lmoa

because normies in your countries are obsessed about american ""culture"" and you know it.
they want a rich american man to take them to usa and live like a whiny reality show bitch there

I live in Montreal, canadas biggest city. What's your point? Working class kids, suburban kids and rural kids are more promiscuous because they have less things to do but each other

>Scandinavians hate Americans
>Scandinavians are Ameriphiles

? Which is it?

literally no norwegians dream about living in america. Those days are long gone, probably ended over 30 years ago

Quebecs biggest city* which is far bigger than Stockholm

I'll just show them I'm not like other Americans and I can respect their culture and history and all that.

She's not an ethnic Swede. She's not even white. She's a finn.

If a girl fucks a guy at a party here that isn't her bf she is considered a slut

Why are scandis so degenerate?

>Literally
Huh? There's plenty of wealthy Norwegians with summer homes in California and who are working in Silicon Valley. People don't just emigrate cause of "Muh HDI" irl.

Thanks for the info, I shall now be including Finland in my search.

He's talking about working class Europeans having an idealized image of the us that has been shattered since Western Europe became nicer than America over the decades since ww2

Swedish girls love Americans

>summer homes

they have them all over the world, Thailand, France, Spain you name it

Here's a scenario:
>You are buying groceries.
>You need to buy sour milk or fermented herring or something.
>There's a girl that you're interested in standing in the aisle than you need to get to to buy the things you need.
What do you do?

That has more to do with ignorance than anything. Europe and the us are and have always been pretty muc on par when it comes to standard of living for the majority of their histories.

Besides, working class people haven't been the majority of immigrants to or from the US since the Great Depression, we mostly take in skilled immigrants with degrees or family here.
How does that refute my point?

You can't make such blanket statements about America and Western Europe. For the most part m, Americans have higher incomes and larger homes, but they also have longer commute times, more crime and no universal health care

There are pros and cons to both places and imo Canada strikes an excellent balance between the two

>How does that refute my point?
because they don't live in those houses, they just chill there for a few weeks now and then

>Canada strikes and excellent balance
Only problem is that Canadians live there

Enjoy the niggers

norwegians at least are massive ameriboos what the fuck are you on about

I would walk up to her and tell that she's looking very pretty today I'd help her carry her groceries. Women like a confident man.

how the hell can you tell her apart from non-swedes?

Montreal is 70% white, more white than most US states desu

>"""White"""

Nice try, kike. Québécois are red pilled as fuck

norwegians are angloboos if that helps, but id bet on a swedish one considering that there are more of them

That still counts as living there senpai

>You can't make such blanket statements about America and Western Europe.

Where do you think we are faggot?

rich and successful norwegians/scandies do, though.

pic related, your fellow conehead.

Yes Western European are strictly considered white by the entire world

Probably easier to get ones that are already here for work and school and want to stay. Why in the world would you want to stay in this country though? The standard of living, work conditions and health care are higher in Norway and Sweden.

I could see if you enjoyed big city life, which is great in the U.S., but you mentioned a townhouse so you're most likely in suburbia.

sorry user, those days are gone. This ain't the 19th century.

But there are many americans on reddit who wants to move to Norway

I'm in the suburbs but not too far from a medium sized southeastern city. I need to stay for work.

You broke every rule. She would probably walk away from your as soon as you enter the aisle. If you speak to her, she would start running. You're supposed to go to an empty aisle and pretend to look for something while you wait for the girl to leave. This way, you can avoid the risk of social interaction.

We need the rules. Without them, we would have chaos. We would be no better of than your countries.

Why do you want a Scandinavian wife if you're just going to stay in the U.S.? Just sounds like a weird fetish.

Their culture is already a little similar to the U.S. or rather they're familiar with U.S. culture through consuming our media, so it won't be much different than dating an American or Canadian woman.

Your kids won't take to learning Swedish or Norwegian because it'd absolutely useless for them here and useless even going back to visit her country, because everyone speaks English there.

If you just like the stereotypical/fantasy look of Scandi women it's really easy to find that here in the U.S. There are couple of states that had large Scandinavian populations if you're serious about northern euro blood.

Quite simply I'm not attracted to any of the local women. They are morbidly obese with terrible attitudes and proudly ignorant. A Norwegian user posted up a pic of average norwegian girls complaining they were too "chubby and plain" but I was very attracted to all of them. I love blonde women and they were all blondes. They also seem more polite and more intelligent which I value.

makes me angry and sad

Fyi They aren't natural blondes my dude. Most of them are brunettes and they dye their hair.

I get it Americans are fat but there are plenty of thin women to choose from here go to the right places to meet them. I guess good luck then.

Why? Most Scandinavian women are trash.

Yeah, and those women usually are as intelligent as a block of cheese with interests that include clubbing, alcohol, reality tv and not much else. Will demand a Christian grey millionaire, and will be a bitch to you if you don't fit her retarded high standards.

Because they're beautiful.

Why would a swedish girl want you over a local swedish chad?

Even setting aside the fact that swedes are pretty attractive so you're competing with some top tier men, he'll have an easier time communicating with her, making her laugh, etc. The exotic factor shit MAYBE would work for hooking up, but for a relationship you're going to lose out to local men every single time.

That doesn't make up for their shit tier social skills, terrible personalities, no real life skills/experience and no family feeling.

I'm not going to tell you not to, but just beware that it probably won't be what you're expecting.
At least they're open to training, so you have a slight chance if you push them without making them leave.

>local somalian chad

ftfy

>2017
>wanting a Swedish wife

Oh okay you're a red piller

I'm being real with you, the pretty blonde Scandinavian girls are the same.

My advice to dudes who have your type of standards is always go for women that work in academia. It's really hard to find beauty and brains.

If you want more cerebral conversations and experiences get a woman that teaches, does research, or works in some stem field.

Mind you almost none of them look like models, If you can be content with an average looks you'll be fine.

Also they're independent thinkers, dudes make the mistake of thinking they'll date a brainiac and be able to ride roughshod over her and disregard her wants and needs because she's reserved and bookish, they're usually the ones to leave bad relationships the quickest.

Because Swedish males are very beta and shy. Girls like a more alpha man. Also I won't go for top tier model types just average Scandinavian girls.

lol this is like with indian and MENA guys going home for a bride and now whites hit up europe for one

Oh yeah I bet you're a real alpha posting on Sup Forums.

I can literally guarantee any Swedish normalfag dude is more appealing to Swedish women than you.

good luck finding any norwegians who want to move to america

City-cuck, immigrant or both? Many Norwegians love America. I had five people in my class who studied in America, two of them still live there. The US is the most popular country for twelfth grade exchange students by far, it was almost three times as popular as UK (second most popular) in 2014/15. 4% of all Norwegian students studied in the US that school year.

siu.no/For-media/Nyheter-fra-SIU/Norske-elever-velger-USA

Degenerates

You've just described the average Spanish woman. At least USA is much bigger and there is plenty of good looking ones bc of that.

Somalian Muslim refugee here. I first went to Sweden after getting my refugee papers approved. He's right, swedish men are very beta, well at least compared to Muslim men they might be considered normal in Nordic nations. I remember my first day arriving at the airport I was with my Turkish friend who was gonna show me to the local mosque and Islamic places, the moment I boarded the train, a group of blonde swedish wimmen like 5 of em like the one in OP's pic came to us and said if we wanted to come over to their place, my friend said yea lets go and we fugged them and became fuckbuddies. They didn't even want us to wear a condom and told us to cum in their pooossy. They ended up getting pregnant and became "Muslims" so they could come to our mosque on fridays and meet other alpha Islamic males. Honestly I don't understand why Swedes don't raise their kids right, like LMAO if my daughters were like that my parents would beat me for not raising them right, but over in Sweden they're considered "liberated". I ended up moving to America for a better job, and to raise a proper family in a place without swedish degeneracy. But it really gave me some insight on why wh*te people are so scared of us.

>exchange students

chill inbred... You know what living means right? Like stay there forever till you are no longer.. Fuck summerhouse and students or vacations, we are talking staying forever here.

But there are of course some rural inbred hillbillies such as who still lives in the past, but ordinary norwegians never talk about moving to america.

I don't need models, the pic of Elsa hosk is just fantasy. I'm very much attracted average Scandinavian women like pic related.

I also don't need a STEM major just want a girl that's intellectually curious, that thinks about more complex things than just reality tv or going out drinking. I like free thinkers but I'd also like her to be somewhat race realist and definitely not feminist.

>4% of all Norwegian students studied in the US that school year.
It was actually closer to 2.5%, 4%, included all foreign countries.

Oh, you're that Bergen-autist.
Shan't be replying more to to bait.

nah Rogaland, but close enough

Your fat and unattractive

Shitty post even as a zany troll
Shart in marts were a mistake

inb4 you mention Rogaland inbreds. Yes there are lots of them here, fuck them ugly inbreds

Lots of Swedish erasmus students in SoCal, or so I've heard from American friends who live there.

I'm sure he'll find plenty of bitchs who'll live in a trendy city like NYC or San Francisco

>I'm sure he'll find plenty of bitchs who'll live in a trendy city like NYC or San Francisco

They are more than happy in Oslo with it's 40% immigrants, kebabs and carnivals youtube.com/watch?v=mKruIQBctQU

Norwegians are the biggest American dick riders in all of Western Europe. The end.

>I'd also like her to be somewhat race realist and definitely not feminist.

kek you're turning into a meme, I can see you're going to be single for awhile.

>intellectually curious
>complex things
>free thinker
>race realist
TOP KEKEKEK beta cuck

This is weird, seeing this pasty skinned version.

I wish you a happy marriage.

Rather be single than marry a trashy dumb whore, a feminazi or a hambeast.

AYO WER DEM MONGOL WIMMEN AT

Left is a qt

faked promo pic of a non-existing place
what is your point?

You missed the point, you're a weird extremist. Most young women don't want to date men like that, feminazi or not.

Go to Minnesota, they look just like them

> It's another American believing his chances are somehow better in another first world country

If you want attractive foreign women, then you need to go to the third world, since clearly all you have going for you is your wealth. If you can't attract local women, why do you think Scandi's would want you? What do you bring to the table that other local boys don't?

Why would a Scandi girl want to date or marry someone who isn't remotely familiar with their culture and customs. They likely live better lives than you do in America, so expecting some damsel in distress is delusional. Again, this only works in the third world, and the only thing you will have going for you is your wealth.

they guy obviously lives in outer space fantasy world.

>race realist and definitely not feminist.

well better move on then and stop dreaming about scandinavia.

Me and my gf

>2017
>not having a QT loli
>her response
It's like anime IRL

Seriously, what the hell is this?

Underrated.

Go to the pasta aisle, and throw all the spaghetti onto the floor, because I'm such an autist I can't even into metaphors.

Hitler literally looks like the stereotypical picture of a Jew. What in the world were people thinking when they followed him into a crazy war.

>What in the world were people thinking when they followed him into a crazy war.
"If we go along we'll only have to kill one more at the end", probably

How do swedish women have sex with so many different men when any social interaction at all is subject to fines and house arrest?

Whats wrong with Finnish girls hmmmm?

Why would they fine refugees?

wtf? it could literally be a tranny