So Evalion doxxed herself. We know she lived in Pickering, Canada now. Yay

So Evalion doxxed herself. We know she lived in Pickering, Canada now. Yay.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHqZSa2dQ0Y

dunmooretennisclub.com/

amazing

bump for Nazi cuties

Has it dawned on the Jews that she doesn't care? If the SJw want to harass an 18 year old girl, it can only come back as shit on their face.

Just fucking go away, stupid whore.

Find a better way to get money.

It's ok, I'm going to Pickering to find her. I love her, so much

LE FAKE JEWISH YOUTUBE WHORE THREAD #1100001010
Kill yourselves fags

Is that kitty cat talking to me?

don't worry I report every one I see

the fuck

Why'd you bother with that guys video? He sounds thick.

Thick like muh dick, desu senpai

He's just a source for the dox, yea he sucks dick I agree

Trippy little girl posts about what might be considered as controversial topics, does so without spouting hatred, very polite discourse, you know, it's all very respectful, ca agree or disagree without getting uptight or vitriolic... but, no, Trigglypuff-minded SJWs just want their tantrums and spasms and can't understand why no one likes them. Just goes to show you that if you can't handle differences of opinion, shouldn't be using the Internet.

You do know some of her videos have 500k views?
I think she needs to whiten her teeth and work on her pronunciation, but I doubt she's here promoting herself 24/7 as people allege.

YOU FUCKERS.
SHE JUST GOT ARRESTED FOR HATE SPEECH. NOW MY SIS IS IN JAIL CUZ OF YOU.
You stupid nazi boos are a disease.

We have to protect her Sup Forums

I'm not even a Nazi but SJW cucks piss me off to no end. Even if it means Hitler wins I don't care if it means that those faggots cry themselves to sleep every single day.

Don't look at us. You elected these thought police faggots yourself.

I am half an hour from Pickering what should I do boys

Get some sleep.

Good. If her getting doxxed hurts the turbo cucks that shill her then i'm happy.

make love not war

>500k views

what does that have to do with anything?

I don't care who makes these threads I just report them.

Make a lovely war, with your dick.

true true

DELETE THIS
Evalion is a good girl, she is just a little bit confused.

Her boyfriend doesn't sound so white
Is she a coalburner too?

is he crying because she gets more views them him .

fuck off, Pedro…

Who is Evalion?

fuck off kike ally

that's not her BF lmfao

>that's not her BF lmfao
Who else would make the video?

Shes going to regret those videos so much. Too bad we won't be around to see her then.

Evaliophobe detected

a shame I can't report someone for being a faggot

No, I just don't lurk Sup Forums 24/7 so i'm not sure why some random canadian girl is significant

If it were Spencer or Enoch I would care.

it's a troll who hates her cuz he's a dumbfuck

>NPI
>Not evil Jewish homosexual agenda pushing Zionist monsters from hell

>TRS
>not literally mossad's on-air presence

You got shilled, phil.

The ANGLO fears Evalion. God bless her Soul. May we, Evalion-Sup Forums-alliance, crush International ANGLOISM.

I'm not surprised she's Canadian. There's a lot of NS/WN support up here which I guess might be surprising to people outside Canada. I don't mind her too much and I like her general perspective, but her coarse, tactless approach to the contemporary social issues of whites is detrimental. If she just wants to be the Alex Jones of white nationalism then that's fine, but if she's trying to make meaningful changes there are a lot better ways to go about it.

>anglin baby detected

Maybe divide and concord works on kikefront, but not here

Who the fuck cares
Sup Forumstier thread

>We have to protect her Sup Forums
>I'm not even a Nazi
I feel the same way.

EVALION DID NOTHING WRONG

>Richard Spencer
>not literally the son of Satan
>not just pretending to support us because he's trying to steal our souls
>"Becoming who we are" = tranny propaganda
Why do you even like these demonic anti White shills?

are you from Ontario too bro this province is fucked ill confirm that . I think people here have been driven to the edge of madness because of all the fucked up shit that goes on in Toronto

This. Anglin = Anglo BLOOD SHILL.

Ask Adonai to protect Evalion, even if she, as you say, a little confused. G-d will listen to you, his chosen people.

>anti White shills

You are the anti-Aryan here, filthy Anglo BLOOD

You just outed yourself as ANGLO SHILL

FUCK OFF NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS DROOPY EYED CUNT IM SICK OF HEARING HER DISGUSTING VOICE COME OUT OF THOSE BULLDOG JOWEL CHEEKS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

Amen

Anglo getting sweaty that our ARYAN queen has exposed your evil Kind?

I literally live 7 minutes away from that tennis court lel.

This is actually pretty funny. Shes triggering so many SJWS. But she's just confirms the public opinion that nationalists are racist. You will never redpill anyone on Hitler

You and every Canadian on Sup Forums lives within an hour of her. Canada sure is small.

I'M NOT EVEN A FUCKING ANGLO YOU ARAB FUCK

Adjectival form of Evola, and Italian fashy philosopher. She doesn't know that. She said a friend suggested it and it sounded cool

I hope that answers your question.

This is going to be a fun ride.

>Anglo flag

Oh you're yellow.

BEADY

That guy's a retard, mate, go check his channel out. I'd lynch him.

I'm homeless and literally live in that tennis court

He sounds autistic.

>Yay.
No
>amazing
No

Sage

Evaliophobe confirmed

American universities objectively are cultural marxist brainwashing centers. These fuckers equate intelligence and education with modern progressivism, and if you disagree at all they call you a racist uneducated redneck and don't let you express your beliefs. It's completely fucked. Fuck liberal society. Fuck the Jewish agenda/Cultural marxism. The new mongrel slave race that the jewish NWO globalists.

dude i cant believe youre still producing new memes

props

I'm from BC. I sort of just shake my head at eastern Canada. Then I remember that Vancouver is just Toronto-lite. I think rural Canada has a good shot at staying white/native but... who knows how well that will work out.

Post your Evalion memes

go insane little Evalion

STAY SANE

Tell me there isn't an army of degenerate punks with no future prospects that would not mind a bit going to jail to shank that crazy bitch. She even admitted she doesn't own a gun.

Moshe guide her soul

alright fuck it i fought it for a month but i dont give a shit anymore im subbed

fuck you op

OP here,

I like her. Someone else would have posted this anyway. This is out there now, deal with it.

>canada
>no 1st amendment
>hate propaganda laws
>youtube famous for "hate propaganda"
>not being arrested

Please tell me you're not retarded enough to think she's for real. Doing this shit in cucknada will get you Zundel'd faster than screaming "heil hitler the holocaust never happened" in a german synagogue full of jewish policemen.

Why do you hate Evalion?

[Citation needed]