The year is 2150 and white people are extinct

>The year is 2150 and white people are extinct

How will they be remembered?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't be. Thankfully.

They will be remembered as the generations without AIDS

no white people? The world will be in chaos and will have returned to sub-human levels of existence. There will be no "sitting around remembering" It will be a hard scrabble for basic until the niggers die at a young age. Rape, looting, AIDS. Think of what happened to South Africa when they took the whites away, and then multiply that times the rest of the world. It will be massively niggerish, and thus, a third world shit hole. lol.

t. neckbeard leech who would die without his mommy but thinks he's the master race

/thread
t. angry nigger

Theres example after example of this very thing throughout the history of the world, but you keep thinking everyone is equal there Schlomo. Keep lying to yourself. lol. Ohhhhhh man. Niggers.

t. even angrier neckbeard leeches who can only screech "nigger!!! jews11" and make themselves feel good by laying claim to 1500 year old accomplishments by people who aren't even related to them except in skin color

as opposed to nigs and jews who have Accomplished nothing. What are you claiming there big guy? Coming in here shouting about neckbeards and how white people hacven't accomplished anything in 1500 years? Whoa dude. I guess the whole blacks have an average IQ of 85 thing is true after all. You are woefully uninformed and have been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. Even your bait is low quality as are your arguments. You are an inferior human being, and that's ok. As long as you know that your very existence is due to white people and their accomplishments. We were nice enough to bring you here and give you handouts in a failed experiment of scoial inclusion. It hasn't worked and everyone is just now waking up to the fact that you can't bring 3rd world savages into the 1st world anymore than you can tame a wild animal. I'd work on improving yourself instead of trying to tear down whites. You have enough working against you as is. Good luck with the whole "muh oppression" thing. I'm sure if you complain long enough some white person will hand you something too.

>when user struck a nerve and you have to write paragraphs of bullshit no one will read
>when you have tears streaming down your face as you type
>when you're so fragile you get triggered by words on an anonymous anime forum
You should have your mom bring you some Prep H to soothe that bleeding anus you got there, buddy.

just trying to inform a dumb shit skin. Didn't work. Good luck though. You guys seem to be doing great. I'm sure it will continue. LOL.

>j-j-just trying to inform a dumb shitskin
>i-i-i-i swear i'm laughing!
>h-h-heh
Whatever you say, friend.

winners write history
>implying they can write

jesus. This guy. What happened to Sup Forums?

Blacks are the one and only master race. Not only have they withstood centuries of oppression, but their prominence continues to grow. The richest man in history was black, and the leader of the most powerful country in history is black.

What we are seeing here is divine evolution at work. Through literal centuries of maltreatment, suppression, and disenfranchisement, they have still somehow managed to not only survive, but grow in population. Not to mention their uncontested physical and sexual superiority leaves them as greatly advanced earthly beings. Even on this board, it is clear that the black master race displays much higher quality aesthetics than the inferior mongrels. With these things considered, the injustices they've faced at the hands of white demons are almost justified, because otherwise they would be exorbitantly powerful.

We must remember that they are only perceived to be at a disadvantage due to factors beyond their control. Africa for millenia was a beautiful haven of bountiful lushness, friendship, and amazing wildlife and culture. It was only until the disgusting and satanic white demons came along, destroying their great history and civilizations and creating some of the greatest injustices in this world. We cannot forget that Europeans were only able to create more technology thanks to moving to different climates, where more innovation was needed to survive. They had easier trade routes with the Asians than Africans, and thus had access to more supplies. They only became as advantaged as they did thanks to luck. The African master race has sustained itself solely through elite genes.

Logic points to the superior negro race eventually inheriting the planet within a century or two. This is unsurprising given the fact that they were Earth's first humans, as well as the only breed to not contain muddled Neanderthal DNA. Truly, the Negro is a work of fine, sublime art, and must be worshipped as such.

Pull up a chair, chalky. We need to have a talk.

As soon as the demographics are in our favor, the facts will be indisputable: Whites are DONE for.

Your women are going to get bred hard. It's payback for hundreds of years of Oppressing non-whites. The pendulum has only started to swing back, this is 600+ years in the making.

You haven't seen anything yet.

You never had control, you just had money and power, but money and power doesnt prevent their minds from wandering off to more masculine races, all the money and power doesnt change the fact that you have become more and more femenized as a whole.

You can do all the crossfit you want, slap on as many tattoos as you want, in the end, you are still a weak ass white boy, and your women know it. and deep down you know it, which is why youve been so god damned angry at everyone else in the world

white people aren't extinct. race is extinct. diversity has ended

holy fuck. Get sober dude. If' they're so superior, how could they even be oppressed? Jesus. You've got more than one mental issue. Pick the easiest one, try to figure out what's causing it, and then An hero. For the sake of Sup Forums

Bettendorf? Is this you again? You need to get a life. Nobody believes this propaganda anymore. BLacks can't even clean up their own neighborhoods and stay out of jail, and you think they're gonna take over the world. Lol. Wow. They should get out of their shitty ass ghettos first. You know. baby steps

The human race will be mixed. Mixed is not black, mixed is not white.

Funny people. Did a lot of luggin. They could drink milk. Although i suppose their ancestors will still be able to drink milk.

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations

Racists

Here is a good example of what happens when you put a heap of blacks together!

>The richest man in history was black, and the leader of the most powerful country in history is black.

lmao, Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great are black now

They will be remembered as fools for letting the Jew convince them to destroy themselves.

God loves you.

I'm gonna jump in the M3 and head home. Good talk guys, and I'm sure your revolution will be great. Don't forget to ask for donations.

A world would be a terrible terrible place, uncivilized, wars, poverty, lack of thoughts, everyone would be governed by Asians... just the though of it sickens me

guys please stop falling for this retarded bait

1. call it out for the JIDF propaganda that it is
2. dont argue with each other
3. ignore, report, move on

>Why are watches at $ 0?

whites will never be extinct
let me tell you what will happen
>white european population dwindles in comparison to what it is now
>dark-skinned populations increase as time goes by, breeding goes out of control and there aren't enough resources to go around because practically nobody has the knowhow nor the means nor the desire to actively provide themselves their most basic needs
>poverty and starvation are at an all-time high the world around
>the world is constantly in a state of conflict due to religious / tribal conflicts where different groups are scrambling for control and for what little resources there are
>small pockets of white european descendents live hidden away from all of this conflict, quietly and slowly regaining their numbers, re-creation western civilisations from the ground up, but even better, with the lessons learned from the past mistakes that lead to the status quo
>eventually, niggers mostly die out due to the conflict + starvation increasing at an exponential rate
>white race waits patiently for the shitskins to an hero and eventually re-emerges as the dominant race on the globe, and works to create a society and civilisation better than anything we've seen before

Ain't nobody moving to Africa you dumb cracker. We are sending more and more soldiers to your lands every day. We'll have a Black Planet by year 2100.

>Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered
>By 2100 Africa's population could be three billion to 6.1 billion, up sharply from 1.2 billion today, if birth rates remain stubbornly high. This unexpected rise will stress already fragile resources in Africa and around the world...
>The U.N. has in recent years continually raised its midline projection for 2100 world population, from 9.1 billion in a 2004 estimate to 11.2 billion today. Almost all of the unanticipated increase comes from Africa.
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

>mixed
Mixed is fine too, we just need to get rid of all the crackers. No pure white should ever exist.

everyone in this thread will be dead by then so why should we care

>whites will never be extinct
All it takes is one injection of black DNA into your genome and you are done for. White genes are fragile. Recessive mutant albino genes. You can never claim to be a pure Aryan once we get those African genes circulating in your population. It's your future. Don't fight it, accept it. Mixed genes are better. Africans are superior. Europeans will never go unmolested ever again.

DYLAN ROOF WAS RIGHT

Exactly. Y'all crackers be worthless. Ain't no reason to worry about nothing. Just sit back and relax, let us take over. European history never meant nothing anyway. This Earth belongs to minority children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc8wjMj8nnY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zulu_War

It'll never get that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k

The world is a very indifferent place, it's very lickly that the planet would just keep spinning, not like race, religion, and culture mean anything.

>how will they be remembered
Stories from tribal elders around the campfires in what little remains of the old cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

It works.

youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo

I find this ironic because this isn't natural at all

it's being pushed by a mainly white global elite for a specific reason

to lower IQ

and to remove all forms of nationalism and culturalism so that nobody has any sense of identity and essentially bows before a global centralised authority

so you can posture yourself all you want, as if you're dominant, or blacks are dominant

but the fact of the matter is, this wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for white elitists handing over our civilisation to other races for a specific agenda

you literally need our help, in order to become the dominant race on the globe

it's funny as well because once you realise this en masse, it'll be too late, you'll be in the midst of a technocracy that you'll have little chance of combating against, especially with lowered IQ rates thanks to gene-mixing

your culture will likely melt down as a result and infighting will begin, and you'll eventually be left alone by the white elitists because they won't need you anymore, because of technological advancements in things such as robotics, AI, cybernetics

so yeah, absolutely hilarious

the black race is being fooled into believing it's being led by the white race into being the dominant race on the planet when in reality, in the long run, it's being led to self-destruction

lol sorry niggers after whites go extinct asians are gonna dominate

lol, this. it's cute that the niggers think they can run the world, though. and the chinks will not be as nice as the whites were to them.

jews*

asian birth rates are dwindling as well

As the race that invented everything and brought niggers to America,even though they're pretty fucking ungrateful.
We will be remembered as pillars on humanity and as monsters all at once.

>white people
>extinct

dream on jamal. in order for that to happen you'd have to either kill all the white people or sterilize them, because I can guarantee you 100% that not all of them are going to start fucking niggers.

Average eyes, average noses, average penises...

No replies cuz the shit is true.
They took white out of south Africa and yknow what happened? Niggers started living in hotels, lighting fucking fires in the lobby and using the elevators to shit in.
They litteraly are so stupid a few have died from aerosol cans exploding in their hotelroom bonfires. You know how many fucking hairspray cans have to blow up at once to kill somone?
The average African nigger does now.

Actually mixing race can lead to allot of health problems, babies are more likely to be born deaf when they are mixed, for example.

>How will they be remembered?
In the "Blacked" collection kept in the Library of Congress?

everything you need to know in under 90 seconds:
youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

They won't, all books will have been burned and negros can't read if they were still arround anyways.

The year is 2150. Across a barren landscape scarred with the burnt-out husks of ancient buildings, a brown people will wander, eking out the barest existence. Staring at the rusty towers that once held high tension wires, they will wonder what giant race built such edifices, and if so, why. Were they arrows pointing towards some angry sky god? Legends will spread of an alien race that once visited earth, building strange structures of stone and concrete. In primate rage, the survivors will tear down such structures, enraged that they lack the techne to replicate the work of giants. Starvation will be endemic, rape the norm, a massive population boom from a people without the resources to feed their young. Tales will be told over fires of books of a time when the books were used for something other than kindling. The earth will be healed, as mankind devolves back into barbarism and animality. The ghost of Al Gore will smile.