For once in my life I'm experiencing feels, can you lot do anything to cheer me up?

For once in my life I'm experiencing feels, can you lot do anything to cheer me up?

Other urls found in this thread:

gruntle.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Well thanks anyways I guess

gruntle.me/
Tell me if that works

I can tell you that usually when you feel the feels, if they're anything short of happy feels, there's a purpose for them and they're trying to teach you something. all bad things pave the way for good things, life's harshest lessons lead to the greatest achievements and often bring the greatest happiness in the long run, so pay attention to what your feels are telling you, think about what you can learn and use to move forward, and bob's your uncle. you'll feel better in no time. and you'll have progressed in life.

Kind of, thanks for trying at least

I think my girlfriend is going to an hero, how does that lead to good

well if she's the type of girlfriend to do that then she's gonna do nothing but make you miserable in the long run, so at the end of the day it's a mercy for you

sounds brutal I know. but you can pander to suicidals all you want, they don't give a fuck about the people around them. she's not taking you into consideration. and even if she doesn't off herself, this will manifest in other ways eventually.

I know but I can't bring myself to leave her
I very rarely give a fuck about anything, but when I do I give all the fucks, and she is the only person I have ever felt anything for other than annoyed

personally, if a girlfriend of mine mentioned offing herself and had even a miniscule amount of seriousness in that sentiment, then I'd call a suicide prevention hotline, leave her in their hands, then leave her.

pretty much covered my tracks then. she can't say I left her alone because I left her in the hands of professionals. and I get to avoid her trying to drag me into her selfish emotional shitshow. which she will undoubtably do.

have you ever thought that maybe she's indicating that she's gonna do that so you try harder with her and run around after her? women can be pretty fucking evil when it comes to this shit. it's how they abuse men. use the lowest emotional manipulation tactics they can.

you just need to realise that regardless of whether she's serious or not, she doesn't give a fuck about you.

if she's serious, she doesn't give a fuck about herself, and if she doesn't give a fuck about herself, she doesn't give a fuck about anyone else.

and if she's not serious, then she doesn't give a fuck about you because she doesn't care how she may make you feel.

I would but I don't even know her address
She lives right out in the arsehole of nowhere and also I couldn't bring myself to do that, she's already crippled with anxiety and can't stand talking on the phone

I'm in the same boat, though
I have never nor will I ever give a fuck about myself, but only for her I would have offed myself two years ago

This basically. Letting go hurts like hell but sometimes it's gotta be done. It'll only get harder as time goes on but I'm sure you already know that. Just try to think what your future will be like with this.

sounds like the only reason you're with each other is to make it feel like you're not completely alone

not because you genuinely like each other

this kind of dependency is toxic and will never end well, you need to learn to stand on your own two feet

whatever progress you may make on your own will be completely pushed aside by being in a relationship with this female, and the same goes for her, your toxic co-dependency will continue to proliferate the issues you have and give you little to no chance of recovery.

My advive
Take care of yourself. Food water sleep exercise. Jist focus on breathing.

I wish that was true
I wish I never let myself like her
I wish I could let go
I wish I wasnt so depressed that I needed someone to come along and force me to feel to keep me alive
But wishes don't work

firstly you have to understand that while it feels as though you're letting go, you're actually not. for someone to indicate they're gonna an hero while being in a relationship with you shows that there's no emotional connection there, and if there's no emotional connection, there's no relationship.

if there's no emotional connecton, then there's not really anything to let go of. other than an illusion perpetuated by the ego.

so OP, alongside everything else I've said, I believe you are deceiving yourself in relation to this supposed relationship. I think you know there is nothing there for either of you, but you're clinging to it because of your dysfunction.

sounds like you have a self-fulfilling prophecy going on

you keep saying you wish this and you wish that, implying that those things cannot happen in reality

but you see, they can, it's a simple choice, and you're making that choice

take responsibility, these things are completely within your power, you're just being cowardly.

you'd rather spiral out in a self-perpetuating pattern of self-destruction than self-heal because it'll take hard work and lots of introspection.

you're choosing this for a reason.

quit it. be brave. do the right thing.

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations

Cwispy

Hey op I kinda read some of this thread and I know why you're feelin the feels

I'm also a little bummed lately and let me tell you why

I recently got out of a relationship with a girl who was very depressed and had many mental issues

Let me explain something to you
These other guys are saying that you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone like that and sadly they're right

She fucked me up to no end
It's not worth it man

Don't date people that have more problems than yourself

I would if I could, but I really don't think I can

you can, you just don't believe you can

in the infamous words of captain jack sparrow

the problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude towards the problem

I'm adding on to this here

You shouldn't just get up and leave her in a heartbeat
Just do the right thing

But you need to realize that no matter how hard you try you're not gonna be able to fix her

She does not have more problems than I do, I can tell you that for free

How exactly do people with problems fuck you up in relationships? can you describe the mechanisms through which she did that to you.

meant for

It's not that I'm trying to fix her
To give a little more insight, she came out to her friend that she was trans, and that friend told her mum, and that ended up getting to me. Bow, I'm not saying that I'm happy with her getting a dick, but I love her and want to support her through whatever, and we were going to be going out tomorrow, and she canceled, and then went off on me about how she doesn't think she's good enough
She doesn't know that I know though, and it'd be horrible to find out that I already knew

she's not trans

trans = mental illness, simply put

this is just an indication that she is extremely mentally ill and has little to no love for her identity

there is nothing there for you user.

It's less a mental illness than it is parents telling kids that they can be whatever that want to be

no, it's mental illness that is proliferated by the state and parents (the parents being ignorant to the reality of this trans bullshit) working in collusion to destroy traditionalism in an attempt to completely undermine millions of years of evolution for the sake of a political agenda which is the destruction and removal of any kind of social cohesion so the state must reshape society as it sees fit in order to keep it from destroying itself.

I really do appreciate how you're trying to help, and I see where you're coming from, but I honestly have to say I disagree

disagree all you want mate, it's a simple fact that human beings have evolved to have two sexes / genders that have specific roles that are necessary for the continuation of the species. and those sexes / genders / roles come with unique biological and psychological differences.

any divergence from that "norm" is an evolutionary dysfunction. it's not supposed to happen. if it was a physical dysfunction, we'd call it a genetic mutation. but apparently when it's a psychological dysfunction and deviation, it's perfectly natural and not mental illness. this of course is a logical fallacy and a double standard.

transexualism is a mental illness and a psychological dysfunction just as any physical mutations that make the subject deviate from the traditional, set evolutionary path are physical, biological dysfunctions and mutations. simple facts.

Well at least you managed to argue with me without calling me a nigger or a faggot, well done raising the bar, even if only slightly

I am a reasonable person at times faggot

Life is a simulation, so nothing really matters. Also, since you are in a simulation, play it and enjoy your time here.

cheer up, dude!

bump for feels

Does she love you OP?

sadly, not anymore