Questions for those of you with girlfriends or wives:

questions for those of you with girlfriends or wives:

1) how often do you get blowjobs?
2) do you have to ask or does she offer?
3) does she swallow or do you jizz somewhere else?
4) has the rate of blowjobs (if any) increased or decreased since you got together?

doing some research

1. never

1) everytime i see her
2) i usually ask but sometimes she'll just do it
3) usually always swallows
4) about the same, maybe decreased a little bit.

1) twice a month probably
2) both - she'll offer if i'm horny and she doesn't want to bang
3) always jizz somewhere else - anywhere I want except swallowing
4) increased - I'm better at getting off quicker

>questions for those of you with girlfriends or wives:
Wife
>1) how often do you get blowjobs?
sometimes, 1-2 a month
>2) do you have to ask or does she offer?
50/50
>3) does she swallow or do you jizz somewhere else?
50/50
>4) has the rate of blowjobs (if any) increased or decreased since you got together?
Nearly the same.
>doing some research
Good for you. Post results

3) Blowjobs are meant mainly for quickies or foreplay for us. Usually, I blow a load in her pussy. If she does suck it until I cum, she likes to swallow.

>Whenever we have sex, about 3/4 times a week usually
>She just does it
>It always ends in sex and I always cum inside
>Stayed the same (7 years)

1) Maybe a few times a month
2) Sometimes I give her hints that I want her to, but most of the time she just does it on her own
3) Always swallows
4) Started to decrease after 1 year of dating, but she returns the favor just about every time I go down on her

Have a wife, 4 yrs

2-3 times a week, more of she's on her period.
Comes naturally, she sucks or gets facefucked every time, the above frequency is for finishing in her mouth.
Sometimes does it spontaneously when we haven't had sex for a couple of days.
She swallows most of the time. Only times are when I'm sick or have drunk alcohol, when the cum tastes bitter apparently.
Overall rate has somewhat decreased, but mainly because she joined a graduate program.

Going home right now to get one, does Sup Forums have any suggestions for new BJ positions?

>Whenever i want
>50/50
>Swallow/(if) somewhere else usually on her
>Increased for the first couple years now I believe she's honed her craft

1) Any time I ask for it. The wife loves to suck dick, and I'm her only outlet for it.
2) If she's already horny and I'm not -- like, in the middle of the night when I'm asleep -- she'll just start sucking. Other than that, it's something I initiate.
3) I rarely cum from oral, and it's usually more foreplay than an isolated act. She's on the pill, so I just cum inside her.
4) It's about the same. We've been together seven years, and fuck around 5-10 times a week. Oral is a part of that maybe twice a week, as it's not something I'm really all that into. As weird as it sounds, me getting blown is mostly for her benefit, as it really revs her engine.

1) how often do you get blowjobs?
>semi often. Hard to say. Exactly. Some weeks I'll get 2-3, others none at all
2) do you have to ask or does she offer?
>both. I know if I ask it'll happen but she offers sometimes anyway
3) does she swallow or do you jizz somewhere else?
>She'll at least take it into her mouth. Odds are some will get swallowed. Sometimes she goes and spits it out.
4) has the rate of blowjobs (if any) increased or decreased since you got together?
>high school gf so no bj's were had before then. I've seen an increase of 100% since dating her.

1. 2-3 a week
2. usually after she cums i pull out and have her suck me until i cum
3. depends where she wants it
4. same

) everytime we have sex 3-4 times a week avg (fewer now since she's preggo)

2) it's our thing, I get my dick sucked she gets her pussy/ass eaten before we fuck

3) she does swallow but I cum in her since we have sex usually after

4) I've been with my girl 8 years so we try everything; FFM Threesomes, pegging, piss play, anal, Atm. She's a good girl.

> 2-ish times a month
> Mutual. Sometimes I suggest, sometimes she just goes in for it.
> Spits
> Decreased, as has the rate of sex. I actually don't mind it though. We're both very busy with work as am I and we got to the gym right after. Sometimes when we get home, we're exhausted.

> Been married for 2 years now.

meh blowjobs are boring for me since I was circumcised two years ago

Jesus Christ I didn't look at my spelling before posting that. My apologies.

Married over 20 years
2 or 3 times a month
Will throw up if I cum I her mouth. She has tried, something about the texture
Definitely decreased over time, but she will do it more when I need it

I don't ask and she doesn't offer. Just spontaneously gives me bjs. She swallows. I get blow jobs/sex about 4 times a week. Sometimes more

21 years old, 18 year old girlfriend. Been together for 5 years on and off.

1. Everyday, atleast everyday I see her which is like 5/7 days of the week.

2. Both. Usually she initiates sex.

3. I don't usually cum from just a bj, but I prefer to cum on her face just cause I like the way it looks. Swallowing is a waste of a good facial.

4. Way more frequent now. She's also a lot better at it and does it for way longer.

>usually always swallows

>1) how often do you get blowjobs?

Not often enough

>2) do you have to ask or does she offer?

Combination

>3) does she swallow or do you jizz somewhere else?

Swallows

>4) has the rate of blowjobs (if any) increased or decreased since you got together?

Decreased.

While dating and first ten years of marriage I got about 3 to 4 per week. Sometimes she would just start sucking and other times I would ask.....about 50/50 I guess. She has only swallowed about a dozen times. I told her just cumming in her mouth is all that counts with me.

I don't have as much interest in getting blowjobs now. I usually straddle her face while she teabags me and I unload into her mouth......she prefers catching the cum in her mouth because it's less messy.

I got blown every time we have sex basically... She likes to start things off with it, I love it. I had to jizz on here before, but now she tries to swallow and kinda started liking it I think. I got more bjs since we are together.

My girl is the same way about catching it in her mouth. Like nah bitch you wear that cum on your face like a trophy.

Married

1) maybe once a month, this was also true when we were dating
2) I ask, this was also true when we were dating
3) she swallows, this was true when we were were dating
4) the first month or so she would blow me almost every time we had sex but rarely brought me to completion as we used it as foreplay

Note: while the BJs are rare, we have sex several times a week (daily if she's in her infertile week) and she often initiates not just on request. When you can blow a load in your wife's womb you don't care so much about blow jobs.

Girlfriend but engaged
1) Once every other day I'd say
2) She wants to more than I actually want her to.
3) Swallow
4) Same as always

Do fuckbuddys count or just wives and girlfiends?
1) At least three a week
2) Sometimes I ask, other times she offers.
3) Usually she swallows but I've a thing for cumming on her nipples. Sometimes she licks it off.
4) I'd say it's remained much the same

I'm the luckiest guy around. My wife loves to suck my cock and she fingers her clit while shes doing it. She begs me to punch her in the face during sex in order to get her off. Every year she gets more and more extreme. Last week I choked her out till she turned blue. She came so hard she vomited. Fuck you light weight motherfuckers.