Who cleans up the jizz when someone uses the holodeck for sexytime?

Who cleans up the jizz when someone uses the holodeck for sexytime?

Id bet they make the NCO's do it.

HAHAHAHA

UPVOTE!

>implying the holodeck doesn't absorb it

I guess the only trekthreads tonight are going to be shit. Wonder what happened to the decent, hardworking, respectable trekfriends on Sup Forums.

There is a decent one up right now.

that's what it uses to make things

Ensign Ro is forced to clean up after every Barclay visit.

Does that mean you're having sex with old jizz from every other guy on the ship?

There has to be janitors. Have they ever stated anything about cleaning personnel?

>Does that mean you're having sex with old jizz from every other guy on the ship?

Yes. The jizz is combined to make people more realistic instead of same faces of simulation.

>holodeck episodes are always obsessed with protection switch being turned off and the guns shooting real bullets that kill

>nobody followed up op's question and write an episode of holodeck cleaning itself up while people are still inside

Doesn't it make holodeck a semen demon?

It'd just be a space version of cube.

Which isn't a bad thing

No. Close, but that's not it. The holograms on the holodeck simply turn off. However the jizz gets demolecularize, and used for the replicator. Jizz protein becomes food.

The sluttiest thing on the ship.

FEED THE BEAST

In "Up The Long Latter" they explain that the ship cleans itself.

In SFDebris' Star Wars/Star Trek crossover, he establishes that you should always stand under the holodeck 'arch' or else you run the risk of being converted back into energy when the program shuts down.

Dark Side Data uses this to kill Counselor Troi

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.

It's mentioned in some episode of TNG that the Enterprise-D is self cleaning. Since we never see little roombas scurrying down the halls and vacuuming the carpets we can presume they have some sort of sterilizing energy field technology.

Dear god...

That's worse than soylent green. Mmm, soylent green...

>it's a female crew member got pregnant from using the deck after a male member did it episode

>it turns out the deck conscious and likes to mate humans

What

Damn, I can see it now. They find out the father and the holodeck walks in and says I fucked her, that's my baby.

Who do you side with? The holodeck is conscious and it was his holodick in her.

>tfw no holodeck to live out all your handholding fantasies

>there have to be janitors

COMPUTER END PROGRAM

delte this pls ;_;

im going to go cry now

I would go like this.
>female member is pregnant
>detective guys traces it to the holodeck
>they thought it's the last male member
>the male admits to have tweaked the deck to send his semen in
>but no. Table turner: DNA test found its not human inside the mother
>it's a cyborg that looks like a small holodeck
>it is holodeck itself who reprogrammed the DNA of the guy's semen and wrote his personality into it

I don't know what to do with this thing. I guess we have to kill and destroy them all

>NCOs
>a chief or even a lowly petty officer on jizzmop detail
yeah right. you know they have other enlisted crewmen.

K'pleb

i like to imagine it's actually katie shitposting on Sup Forums

>computer, activate Mistress T and Eva Green program

Mr. T program loaded.

FREEZE PROGRAM

Unable to comply.

Warning: safety protocols have been disengaged.

Warning: Pity protocols have been disengaged.

Can I do an interpretive dance with holodeck instead of doing period costume drama

Depends on how much they are willing to spend on your episode, and how lazy the props department is feeling.

Computer, create Emma Watson, Emma Stone, and Emma Roberts in an Ultimate Surrender match.

What shall I create in the Holodeck?

Hmmm...no I won't create my most depraved desires in a safe environment, I'll create a boring Sherlock Holmes simulation or some faggy historical shite.

Unable to comply. Your holodeck privileges have been revoked Mr. Barclay

I remember your screenplay idea you magnificent bastard

Computer, die

Acknowledged

>Go to Holodeck with Picard
>Run program of Virtual Picard getting gang raped but a group of BBC
>Look at real Picard and proceed to masturbate furiously never breaking eye contact

That should have happened... Imagine the reaction.

Really hope they still keep her voice for discovery

That doesn't make sense since Discovery is set before TOS, nevermind TNG.

I just want a Siri like app with her voice. And I don't even care for that kinda app, but if it means talking to the TNG computer, I'm for it.

Tos has her has the computer voice though.