Any finns here? Tell me about Finland plz. It's culture, society, polity. Are you happy to be finn...

Any finns here? Tell me about Finland plz. It's culture, society, polity. Are you happy to be finn? Is that worth to move to Finland and how hard is it? Are you kind to immigrants?

bump

up

up

I britbongistan and one day i will to Finland go it sound lot better an here really

bump

What about art? Which art specialtys are wanted?

jism

Kindof hard to sum up everything about those topics in a post like this.

Finland is a good place to live tho.

The language is hard to learn as a second language.

I read once that its just as hard as mandarin chinese.

You can manage with english but getting a job will be more difficult without knowing the language

best place on earth

my flatmate was Finnish

He was a really cool guy. His snaps of summer Finland consist of boating, drinking, and having a good time.

Would definitely live there/10

People on bus stops dont really do that lmao

Sometimes theyre really tight packed and talking loudly.. But its frowned upon

The finnish respect their own and other peoples privacy alot.

exactly one of the reasons i want to live there. i like my own company and keeping myself to myself

up

Is that true that finns are cold and forbidding?

the corporate tax rate is a flat 20% which is much cheaper compared to many other first world countries

Like for example the USA has 38%

Finns, don't you like immigrants? Is Finland for foreigners like Japan?

Its just not in our nature to talk much with strangers

But its not "coldness" its being respectful, maybe a little stoic

When a neighbor gets to know you they treat you really well and will help with whatever they can

The most boring country in the world.

Summer is only 3 months, rest of the time it's cold and dark. Super boring except those three months.

Currently there is a problem with people funneling in from countries where there isnt even war

They come here because theyve found out that our government gives monthly benefits out very easily for a made up sob story

But these people get found out and deported, the system has improved alot. It still made the public opinion against immigrants very sour

Freeloaders are the absolute worst

What about normal people? I would work&study when i could move there

hey dude, didn't you know? Finns have internet too!

wondering if they have 100 megabit speeds like here in Milan (actually 98 download and 95 upload).

Where is better to live - Finland or Germany?

Working immigrants get treated well as far as Ive seen, its easy to make friends etc

Ofc we have racists up here the same as anywhere else, but baseless racism is frowned upon

People might not strike up a convo with you but they will respond if you try to talk to them

Germany is much bigger, and has many times more people

More opportunities aswell, warmer climate etc.

But Finland is a much more "intact" culture and everything up here is booming right now

I think living in Finland is both great and both utter shite. The free healthcare and social security system are great, but they're constantly being cut and limited. people are awkward and quiet, but I as a NEET I love that.

Where are you coming from? I think people are kind to all kinds of immigrants, if you're willing to do your part in paying taxes and shit. Also if you're not from Somalia or Iraq people will most likely be interested in your culture.

Gigabit fiber spreading in Helsinki right now

I get ~70 dl ~35 ul no data cap for very cheap

Fuck my typo's man. The weather here is kind of dull at the moment, the summers tend to be cold and rainy, and the winters warm-ish. Our culture is interesting, if you fancy classical music, design products and some weird-ass traditional foods.

Kela-money NEETbucks needs to stop

Freeloader piece of shit, people like you are just holding society back

For a immigrant , its gonna be shit

Finns are kinda racist , finnish language hard af , but i mean

kelan rahoilla

Saaauuunaaas tamperkele

our culture is alcoholism and beating people up
we hack down refugees every friday for fun and laugh at their broken limbs
anyone who moves into finland gets the finnish treatment which is beating you up behind the airport until you look shit enough, we only advertise finland as easy to trick you into getting raped and abused. lol stupid americans

you come here we will rape you and rape anyone you bring with out, stay out unless you like a knife next to your throat and dick in the ass

This place will be a paradise once we get rid of all the refugees, NEETs and other assorted niggers. Language is difficult, people are difficult and the climate is difficult but otherwise this is a paradise.

Perkele.

Martin Luther was directly responsible for the death of Galileo Galilei

Fuck off Soikka

Nice in summer, not nice in winter.

Very bad taxes, goverment steals