Are we going to do it?

Will we finally move out of 6th???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUCtvuPzgU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, it's obviously a fucking curse. Whenever they have a chance to move into the top 4, they draw 3 games in a row.

We are the biggest club in the most popular league in the world. We will be back in the top 4 very soon.

It was just a matter time before Pogba and Mourinho click together, you simply can't doubt such quality. Top four is a certainty at this point and with some more gelling and perhaps a couple of world class reinforcements no one will stop us the next season.

>next season

I've been hearing this since 2012

>manure
>ever being top 4 again
lmao

Moyes and Van Laal were simply bad appointmens, not fit for arguably the most prestigious job in football. Now we have Mourinho, one of (if not THE) best managers in history and elite players like Pogba or De Gea. Now Mou should be allowed to work his magic, give him all the budget he needs - Dybala, Verratti, Sergio Ramos would be ideal - and CL title challenge in 2018 is a realistic goal.

With Arsenal and Liverpool stumbling (as per normal) we are set up to finish 4th. Hell we might even be in that spot after this weekend. Hull beating or drawing Arsenal is a real possibility. Liverpool and spurs will likely draw. I don't think we can catch City or Spurs this year.

Some additional signings in the summer and we will make a proper run in the champions league and challenge for the title in 2017/2018.

>additional signings
Griezmann is already confirmed, who else should be bought? I'd take Dybala (RW), Neymar (LW), Koke (CM) and Hummels (CB). Sure they would be bloody expensive, but don't forget we're the richest club in the world and working with Mourinho is an opportunity no ambitious player rejects.

ITT: Abhorrent false-flagging

Imagine hating a club in another country so much you attempt to negatively affect the perception of their fans by false flagging as one on a tibetan cow-wrangling advice forum.

We only need one CM (defensive) and one LB to really Finish off the team. Griezmann solves our long term attacking issues.

Spending a gorgillan dollars and buying Neymar and Hummels (for example) doesn't dramatically improve our squad.

If we can get Griezmann and Verratti I'd be happy. I'd love to see Shaw get a few games in to see where he's at. He could solve the LB issue.

Team would look something like this:

de Gea
Shaw - Bailly - Smalling - Valencia
Verratti - Pogba
Martial - Griezmann - Mkhitaryan
Zlatan

With Herrera, Mata, Rashford, Jones, Rojo, Romero and Fellani as Subs.

Seems solid to me.

You're right actually, while Neymar is a global superstar he'd be a waste of money, considering we have Mkhitaryan who is at similiar level and should only get better once he adjusts to Premier League. Martial is better than Dybala but he should regain confidence, luckily Mourinho is a known motivator so this shouldn't be long-term issue. Not to mention Rashford's potential. Personally I don't rate Smalling very highly, we should get an elite, Vidic-style CB to pair up with Bailly, who is the next Rio.

They are the new Liverpool

Also forgot - with all due respect, Zlatan should fuck off next season. Sure, he scored some goals, but wastes so many chances someone like Griezman would convert easily and generally hinders the team rather than helping. He's too old as well

With the season that Smalling had in 2015/2016 and even 2014/2015 I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Him and de gea saved our asses countless times.

He's just playing without confidence right now. He needs game time. If he gets game time and the confidence back, I honestly believe he can be the elite long term CB we need. He's shown that he has the quality.

Zlatan transitioning into Rashford as a full time striker next season. That makes the most sense.

Overall, things looking rosy. Certainly wouldn't want to be an ABU now

Yes. 7th place is waiting for you

Stop shit posting on Sup Forums Van Gaal. Get back to your retirement.

aren't you that juventus slovak spastic?

Smalling is shit. Mourinho can't wait to get rid of him.

Veratti isn't Mourinho's kind of central midfielder. He wants a destroyer in the mold of Kante to complement Pogba.

Shaw's probably gone too, only because he whines to the media too much for Mourinho's liking.

>Kante
>le energetic pygmy meme
Pogboom is the best destroyer in the league. United should get someone technical to double the creative potential

Means nothing. Fellaini would probably lead Pogba if he were still allowed to stumble around the field as the world's worst midfielder.

>world's worst midfielder
That's Schweinsteiger. Old Nazi fuck chills in the reserve team with kids, gets ridiculous salary and refuses to either train properly or fuck off. Regarding midfield purchases, I don't think it's really such a pressing matter since Pogba easily covers both offensive and defensive duties of two standard central mids. If anyone comes (Veratti, Koke, Kroos) Pogba should be moved to CAM position behind Griezman next season. Imagine the attacking threat...

>tf
>tp

I disagree about smalling.

Name me a player that does what Kante does on a consistent basis that is remotely available.

If there is a better option I'm fine with Kante 2.0.

>Mourinho not liking a player that whines to the media.

Irony.

>Mkhitaryan better than Neymar
>Fucking Martial better than Dybala

Is this the YLYL thread?

>it's slovak baits customers episode

are you trolling?

Neither are significant upgrades. That's the point.

>Kante meme again
If he was as good as casuals claims to be, why didn't United make a bid in the summer transfer window? 30 million is pocket money for us. I'll rather trust Mou's judgement than what clickbait journalists consider a good midfielder.

Produce a counter argument then, smartass
>Neymar - 5 league goals in over 1500 minutes
>Mikitaryan (new team, new league) - 3 league goals in 800 minutes
Dybala looks better than Martial ON PAPER but he also plays in piss easy league and is two years older. Give Martial some time under Mou's tutoring and you'll see what he's capable of.

Kante said in an interview that Mourinho tried to convince him to join. He also said he was briefed on what Mourinho would say by Conte and whoever else at Chelsea wanted to sign him.

kante was probably briefed by chelsea's director of football. he and mourinho are supposed to hate each other.

We'd be higher in the table if Ibra wasn't our main striker

Media clickbait bullshit and Chelsea propaganda. If Mourinho really wanted him, Kante would be a ManU player now.

>Jesus: 25 million
>Memetial: 55 million

How can customers even justify this?

I thought Schweinsteiger looked okay against Wigan. Playing a second division team is probably his level now. We'll see him a lot in the EL.

Jesus has played 2 games. Martial and Rashford were both the next messi after 2 games as well.

God I love you Slovakian.

So, you were convinced by Rashford when he was main striker? I don't remember ever scoring when Zlatan was benched. He doesn't look half as good as he did last season.

>BREAKING NEW

In Q2 - United saw increases in television revenue, up 40.8 per cent at £52.5m, and matchday revenues are up 27 per cent at £38.6m.

Who can stop us next year. We are literally printing money.

*dabs*

My previous New Year's resolution was to follow a non-burger sport for once, and so I chose to study up on the EPL and support a big team based on previous success.

I've honestly had more fun watching low-tier teams like West Ham and Stoke rise to the upper middle than watching yet another draw for United. Am I just a shitcunt, fickle Amerilard, or did I go about deciding team support the wrong way?

I'm not enjoying this gimmick tßh

>Jews own club
>turn it into a business led global monster
>unlimited money for years to come regardless of success

Probably won't even need top 4 since they'll win the Europa League

The shit tier teams in the EPL always produce the most entertaining games. Crystal Place for example. I swear to god they pick 4 fans each game to play defense. It's sunday rec league quality defending at the best of times...

Always great for hilarious and entertaining finishes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUCtvuPzgU0

United won that 2-1 for the record...

;)

I on't know what's funnier, the way he's blatantly trolling or the way you seem to be falling for it. Or maybe I'm falling for *your* trolling, idk.

That's probably the number 1 goal at the moment.

United Goals 2017

1. Win EL
2. Top 4 in PL
3. Sign new stars and sell shirts
4. Win meme FA and EFL Cups

The shit posting slovak will BTFO after the weekend.

I bet Schneiderlin can't wait for the game at Old Trafford so he can stick it to Mourinho.

Not at all, but Rashford can't play in a system designed for Ibra (Lone Striker)

If he was up front switching positions with Martial and Mata that's a different story, unfortunately we dont have a decent Right Winger as Mou would probably stick with Van Gaals system from the end of last season.

Im short its all Lingard's fault for being shit, Buy Lucas Moura

>1. sell shirts

ftfy