Itt: good shite you found through this shithole

itt: good shite you found through this shithole

>i hate human beings the album

what a novel observation, genius

holy shit they can read now ABANDON THREAD

This band and Throbbing Gristle are the main things I have Sup Forums to thank for. It's polluted my mind and I can't tell if I even have an opinion of my own anymore, but I know I love these bands to death

bump for talkies

65daysofstatic

Ariel Pink
Bonobo
Talulah Gosh
Dungen
King Gizzard
Kyuss
Vashti Bunyan
Sibylle Baier
Popol Vuh
Neu!

Among many others since 2008. Thanks, guys.

Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Tycho
Boards Of Canada

I like your tastes. Do you know Emancipator ? If not you will like it for sure. And Jacco Gardner too!

my entire music library

Heard of Emancipator but haven't looked into him 'til now. Playing his first album now and digging it. Sound is somewhat reminiscent of Bonobo, which is great. Will look into Jacco Gardner as well, thanks.

Emancipator best two albums are "Safe in the steep Cliffs" and "Soon it will be cold enough" imo, really close to the best of Bonobo.

Jacco Gardner "Cabinet of Curiosities" is good psych rock I know you will like !

Probably the most personal and greatest record by a solo artist ever.

>Bonobo
>good
literally the musical equivalent of Helvetica Neue

I actively avoid listening to Bonobo because I don't want it to lose its emotional value to me.

I actively avoid using Helvetica for the same reasons.

Rhys Chatham
Anyone from the Criss Cross label as /jazz/ loves that label

obaa sima

What? He's bad because he's popular now?

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO,
REALITY BREAKDOWN

The Skeleton Dead
BOY - Mutual Friends

the third eye foundation
Maja Ratkje - voice
Aporea

>Preppy, new wave, punk, disco

FASHION TIPS FOR THE 80s!

>Unknown Mortal Orchestra
that is some good shit, my friend

amen

I think When Death Can't Solve Your Problem is much better, in part because it's a comp and has better quality control, but mostly because after a point the edginess gives way to show some really sad people lashing out at everyone. There's not enough tenderness in noise rock

its either that, the gangster or the illegitmate pol wannaba

major thanks to whoever rec'd me this years ago. nobody on this board seems to be into 90's hardcore/metalcore so it was a major surprise and I still listen to it regularly.