Why everytime i masturbate my dick ends like this ? It hurts for a while

Why everytime i masturbate my dick ends like this ? It hurts for a while

your pisshole looks like the blown out eyes of those harlequin icthyosis fetuses

You have a short frenulum. Quite a common condition.

Phimosis. You need a doc to cut your foreskin. And, no, it's not possible to stretch it. It will likely even get tighter with scarring.

Shower more often you dirty bastard. bacteria and fungus love thriving in seminal fluids underneath the foreskin if left uncleaned.

Yes i know i have these but i could masturbate like a boss during all my life, its just now on my twenties when its starting to hurt

Of course im virgin, sex would kill me

Clean your dick jackass

Should i clean my dick with soap ? The glande and so ?

Yes actually use icyhot

I was going to say don't listen to these fucks.
Then again, you're asking for medical advice on Sup Forums. on /b, no less.

So, nevermind.

So elaborate why 741479060 was bullshit. Easy to say but share your wisdom, Einstein.

Cut it off. You won't miss it. Not like there is anything of substance there anyway

I had this I just pulled back the skin until it tore and it never went back.

Luckily, this isn't a rating thread. I'd give 1/10

>So elaborate why 741479060
fuck off newfag

Omg.
You have a mini pecker

He has tiny STD phimosis weiner lel

You, Sir, are an idiot.

You might have a yeast infection/thrush. You get it from using scented shampoos and gels or from taking antibiotics, best thing to do is get anti fungal cream rub it on your dickhead 3 times daily for 2 weeks, and some antibiotics from the doctor and you'll be fine in a couple weeks, also, leave your dick alone for like 5 days during this, stop fapping you'll be right as rain.

Your friendly neighbourhood webdoc

Your dickskin is tight because the fungal infection has gotten out of hand and can cause shrinkage of the dick due to the pain it's causing, youre probably experiencing multiple small tears in the foreskin due to this also, hence the sharp pains. Your foreskin will return to normal after the couple of weeks and your sick will relax again too. Ive been there, it's not pleasant.

Just tell the doc it's thrush you won't even need to whip it out

>Why everytime i masturbate my dick ends like this ? It hurts for a while

You're pinching it too hard with the tweezers.

Could be a fungie infection.
Do you use cream for masturbating?
Try it to dont masturbate to hard more softly, dont drink alcohol before you do and too much of sour drinks and food that could harm youre peehole.
The best is that you go to the doctor its really not a shame i see those things everyday :)

This didn't stop happening to me until I fixed my prostate is possible the irritating bacteria is living on the toxins and build up of your diseases prostate fluid that hangs around too long, clean dick, exercise prostate, eat healthier, etc

Can you pull your foreskin back?

I'm 21 and I have the same problem, it's called phimosis and I get infections (yellow stuff) because I can't pull my foreskin back to clean it properly, I'm a britbong so NHS will sort it for free if you're in the UK

This. I had slight phimosis up until I was 14 but then I figured it out and started stretching techniques. I would sometimes get these infection things op has. Considering he's into his twenties, it may be too late. Being uncut is awesome, but not when this shit happens.

Both wrong. The infection is bacterial. He probably can't rinse out under his foreskin in the shower so it just festers.

Look closely its defenitly a infection, fungie of the urethra or maybe a health issue of sour food.

Only if dick cold, if erected cant

Don't fap for a while. Once infection passes, pull foreskin back until there is pressure around the glans but there is no pain. Do this every day after or during your shower. You'll notice an increase in stretchability in about a week and after few months months, You will be able to retract normally. This worked for me when I was younger. Don't wate money ob creams or stretching tools, this is most effective and easy.

just dirty, mix some ammonia and bleach and dip your dick in