How do I redpill White women?

How do I redpill White women?

Im at a University filled with White Women. LGBT and misegenation is the new norm. I dont know what to do whem im up to my ears in the SJW. Its a gantlet of White Man bashing and the "gibbs me dat".

>go to Uni here
>student parliament president says fags are mentally ill
>everyone agrees
>everyone happy and morally healthy

women cannot think logically, you have to appeal to them emotionally.

ding ding ding!

Play their emotional manipulation game and win at it, you'd be surprised how bad they actually are considering how often the employ the tactic.

Show them how hive minded they are. Tell them your opinions as a secret between the two of you, they love feeling special.

Get the fuck out of Canada, for starters

Failing that, drown yourself in a vat of maple syrup

University is a cult. Remember that and you'll survive.

Here's the thing with women
If you want them to agree with your views

You have to convince them the idea was theirs

You dont.

No red pill for them.
Only lead pill.

>How do I redpill White women?
You don´t, you wait. You´re going to wait until their own diversity politics turn against them and spit them out, and guess where they´ll come crawling back too

UofT?

Offer them an actual life with a nice house and white picket fence 2.5 kids and a pension...cant forget 3.5 cars in the garage as awell...you'll see how fast they drop that bullshit.

I have never understood women and I never will.

I have accepted that fact and adjusted my life to account for it.

Raise your sexual market value to high amounts and they follow you every where like a puppy.

Which uni you go to f a m i lia

You have to start slowly. Don't go all "race war now, gas the kikes" on them. Listen to what they have to say, agree with most of it, but choose a minor point and argue with it. Don't be too aggressive, don't accuse them of being stupid, rather ask smartly-worded questions. Not gotchas, something that actually makes them think about their viewpoints. Make sure you really appear interested in what they have to say, don't be too smug. Appeal to emotion as well, but don't be too manipulative, they will recognize it. Women are the masters of emotional manipulation.

Rinse and repeat, but gradually increase the dose of redpill.

That's how I turned muh tolerance chicks into Islam-hating bigots.

God I love being europoor :^)

>redpill women

You can't. You just need to pat them on the head and carry on. They don't need to be involved with politics.

Love it when sluts go to a bar and take some 12ga shots down their throat

Don't bother until you've graduated. The risk to your future is too great.

use the islam-rape link bro. dont come off as too crazy but dont be weak.