Hi b, need opinions on these, please try not to be cunts about this...

hi b, need opinions on these, please try not to be cunts about this,but apart from potentially scarring your family and friends for life, why not kill yourself?

>do it

Of all the possible people that could have been born, it was you. You won the best lottery to ever be, and no matter how awful your life is, at least you got to exist. You might as well see it through unless you're in crippling pain and misery. Don't waste it.

There are no funny frog pictures in hell

this sounds really pretty...but existence isn't that great, and the thought of just not being anymore sounds really appealing.

be serious pls

honestly hell is giving me pause here, I sure as shit don't want to be immortal and in pain, jesus

hell is a human invention created to inspire fear of doing bad things to society. Likely, there is no afterlife, but if there is a higher power or afterlife, it is nothing like the classical religions imagine it to be.

>There are no funny frog pictures in hell
>There are no funny frog pictures
ergo, we are in hell

well thats great, hopefully it's true

>why not kill yourself?
Because I love my life. I have finally made it to that "fun" part of everything where all the hard shit is over, everything is planned and paid for, and now you get to enjoy it

Because I've come to terms that more people would be happy that years of abuse finally drove me to kill myself than there would be people sad to see me gone, and I won't grant them that happiness.

Because I still hold the dark hope that one day, I can hurt them in ways that never heal.

I don't hate to live, anymore.

I live to hate.

...you hope. At least Christian hell is just damnation and fire. Fuck going to Islamic hell. Or the many hells of Chinese people

Life is full of strife. We all deal with it, but it has its ups as well. Ending your life means the end of any possible future where you're happy, whether you see the possibility or not, it's there.

hopefully it works out for you, as bad as it sounds.

but you would be dead, none of that would matter anymore. no matter how bright a future is, there will be sadness

what's kind of fucked up is i never felt like this in a 3rd world country, with the electricity and internet all fucked up...and the moment i touch a first world country I feel this way. what the fuck is up?

How i miss being 15 too

the postmodern world is spiritually sterile and life in it often seems meaningless

you stupid teenagers need to go back to club penguin

I'm under the impression that there is a god, I am not sure if there is an afterlife. I want to talk to him, either way. Killing yourself is an impossibly selfish thing to do. I still have all my body pieces.

I don't see the benefits.

that is true, just causing pain to everyone who ever really cared.

You're right, it wouldn't matter anymore. The memory of you will fade as well. The only thing you'll be is part of suicide statistic. That is wasted potential. Life will always contain sadness, that's true for everyone. It is the duality of the human condition that makes it interesting and worth living. There cannot be highs without lows to compare them too

what good is a healthy body without a sound mind

Because my mother gave me up to my grandmother, who had also adopted my mother, who was an affair baby.
I am going to raise my 3 kids myself if it kills me.
Also, character is built in the struggle. Even though I'm broke now, I've been worse. I want to look back in 10 years and laugh at how hard this is.
And i know you said besides family being upset, but my aunt is nearly 80, grandmother is 75, and my aunts sons are both dead from a suicide/OD. At their age another young death will probably kill them.