Who's smarter, reddit or Sup Forums users?

Who's smarter, reddit or Sup Forums users?

yes

I agree, definitely yes

The answer is C

probably

24 years

No

came out in 2007

Too soon OP, too soon!

How people could hope stand under the idea that one only could maybe do more of the same of these?

Amirite?

Sup Forums users are smarter cuz they don't force themselves to enjoy using a cuck website like reddit, where every comment that's non-PC gets criticized by a bunch of faggots

Only on Mondays during a full moon, on an even numbered year

compro midstream

maybe in a few years original poster

You're not helping

Neither. You're both steaming piles of retarded shit with a few golden nuggets of sanity embedded throughout.

i recently listened to neutral milk hotel, Top notch band!

under the table of course

Reddit, but Sup Forums has is way more fun

Reddit is where I go to use nerds for information

what does that have to do with this thread? summerfag

Cancer differential? Also what 4channer wears clothing?

Based on that pic? Sup Forums easy win

definitely not bepis

Sup Forums causes raids and gets deaf kids a concert from Taylor Swift, Reddit does nothing.

btfo

Fuck, that picture is painfully true.

it used to be

>reddit are idiots trying to act like geniuses
>Sup Forums are geniuses acting like idiots

nowadays the userbase is 90% the same

Idk, I think Reddit attracts people in the highest percentiles of intelligence, but those are few and far between.

I think Sup Forums attracts people of fairly above average intelligence without as many higher outliers and who generally pretend to be less intelligent.

Reddit has a lot of truthfully stupid people who will never know how dumb they are.

Sup Forums=average is clustered around above average intelligence

Reddit= More of a spread with some very intelligent people but with a larger pool of complete and total morons.

Reddit is where retards go to act smart
Sup Forums is where smart people go to act like retards.

I the average 9gag user is smarter than both the average Reddit and Sup Forums user.

this is accurate

Redditors are the ones who believe 1000 marines would beat a stick
fuckin jackasses

pretty much this

Reddit is smart as in booksmart, Sup Forums is clever and make do with anything.

War

Reddit pretends they're booksmart.

Get the fuck out of here

Kek give me one example of Sup Forums (specifically Sup Forums) being clever, and im not talking about those white page life hack bullshit that ends up killing people

Pseudo intellectuals vs retarded intellectuals.

This picture makes me laugh every time. I don't really know why. I can't answer the question though because I only browse Sup Forums. I've visited Reddit but I don't have an account and I haven't spent enough time there to know the community.

20 minutes ago a guy wanted to know if it was possible to make a pipe with a turd shape without having the skills needed to sculpt or carve it. A guy posted a step by step how to, involving lost wax molding.

Lurk moar

we had a cum jar contest some time ago

They're both havens for the meme generation. Both constantly regurgitate variations of contrived platitudes.

~Intelligence is a spectrum
Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
~I do not understand the question. ~Please be more specific.

agreed. Despite the wide spread among reddit users, they ALL seem to think theyre very intelligent

Average reddit user-

"Haha Rick and morty (falls on floor) get shwifty, so clever (has a heart attack) God doesn't exist haha" (dies)

Sup Forums version nao