To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

nice pasta

Like Big Bang theory lol

shut up mate , and let us hate

Rick and Morty is Futurama for nigga who havent touched a titty

i liked the Rick and Morty couch gag on the Simpsons

My iq is 99 and I think the show is halarious and deep. I get 95% of the dry humor in the show.

nice bait

but still - show is overrated af. not saying there aren't funny parts. just definitely not legendary. nothing will top MDE presents World Peace. So stfu

can't get much lower than stealing from reddit

ITT: autism

aw did someone told you he didnĀ“t like your favorite cartoon, got you ofended and n the need to prove that you are smarter than most people because you understand its jokes ?

Take it easy Q

Its b8

Mr. Poopy Butthole agrees

I imagine you being a fat sweaty neckbeard that got upset because kids on the bus said R&M sucks. Also wrong site my friend, this is for sexual stuff

Female writers lol fuck season 3

thank you for your contribution

FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME HATE THE BEST SHOW THAT WAS EVER FUCKING MADE REEEE! YOU THINK YOU ARE SO HIGH AND FUCKING MIGHTY MAKING FUN OF RUCK AND MORTY BUT OBVIOUSLA YOU DONT SEE WHAT HARM U R DOIN 2 PPL WHO LEGIT ENJOY A HARMLESS WITTY SHOW!!!! UR NOTHIN BUT A STUPID MEAN BULLY!!! GTFO FUCKBOI

>be over 15
>watch cartoons
Lmaoing@ur lyfe, my dood

more sexy summer

What makes 15 the cut off age? By your logic it should be more like 12-14. Or did you just turn 16 last week?

There is some obvious jokes, like the ones where the characters laugh, but yeah it's a deep show. Personally I record and watch each episode multiple times or else I can't wrap my head around it.

arem bhts doesn't make it. Show stil dalishus with orwithiut a woman

BBT has science jokes but not a deep show.

It's not, it would also be weird if you did it at 14. I just pick a random year in which it would be unacceptable