Im about to take some ecstasy and ive hear that it can be bad for your heart...

Im about to take some ecstasy and ive hear that it can be bad for your heart. how do i know that im safe from any heart problems while taking it?

i have taken mdma before and speed btw

Do you have a pre-existing heart condition or a history of heart conditions in your family? It's not rocket science. Don't take too much and don't get too anxious. Accelerated heart pace is normal.

Triple the recommended dose

well, my mom have a thing that makes her heart beat 1 exstra time than it should

extacy is usually just mdma plus speed

yeah ,but the point im trying to get out there is can it be that it went well some times but one time it goes to hell

buy a testing kit before taking any drugs. There is so many rip offs, this could be anything, from pure shit to super pure E.

Google marquis test

If it's good, no heart problem.

ont worry about dyeing your on /b you should hope to die

always take half a pill, wait for it to kick in and then see how you feel

Hopefully you'll find out when it's too late

Mix it with preworkout and Coke

Why would you wish this upon him?

Theres no way of knowing if youre safe for sure. Calcuated risk and incremental doses. Dont be a bitch

has someone died of one pill?

Don't mix it with coke if its your first time. Take half a tab if you wanna be on the safe side.

40k spent on ecstacy here. You will be fine, infact it will be one of your fondest memories

a marquis test means shit. it just indicates if there's any mdma in the pill but not if it's mixed with anything (e.g. pmma)

>half a pill
there are pills with 400mg+

Me

yeah, 2 or 3 years ago lots of people died because pmma pills got sold as xtc

40k cents?
you should take a heroic dose and an hero

probably not you might have a heart attack when you freak out and probably die

do like 10 , then you can find out for yourself

lest say its not pmma but mdma and speed

as long as you don't take any ssris, maois, antibiotics (yeah, there are actually some that are deadly in combination with mdma), etc you should be safe

i hope so haha

If it doesn't kick in within a half hour don't take any more as you're likely not taking ecstasy and you don't wanna end up taking too much PMA or something.

>true?
Watches are at $ 0?

my first time i took 2 with about an hour and a half between
couldn't w8
and vomited after like 20 mins but after that was ok

If its your first time try and take thirds. (yes its pussy shit, but better safe the sorry.) Drink lots of water and have a good time. make sure you have a buddy thats sober, or experienced in doing EX to help you out in case you fuck yourself.

Shipping is $27 And you sell away your personal information.

>Waa, is it safe to use ecstasy ;_;

Holy shit, that was hard to read.

As someone who has taken ecstasy before and graduated college with a serious degree, you really should stay off the drugs and learn some sentence structure.

drink enough and dont exhaust yourself too much.
but dont drink much alcohol or combine it with other drugs. weed is okay and cigarettes aswell

>help out in case you fuck yourself
Yeap, ideally you want to fuck someone else. Bring someone who will help with that

opiates > > >

im not from an english speaking country so its ok

Crush it and sniff one then pop one and chase it with your preference alcoholic beverage.