Hi /b

Hi /b

Anyone know of a way to bypass passcode on an iPhone 7 plus? Boss said he'd pay me 100 bucks if I did it but he said it's impossible. If someone helps me I'll post oc nudes or something. Not of me, I'm a fat dude

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1W0JE9qMOmq
youtube.com/watch?v=jCx5_K_21_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill the blacks, that worked for me

What's your point lol

Oh ok. I didn't know it was a big thing.

if you manage to crack iphones, you could work at every security firm/agency from here to china

vocaroo.com/i/s1W0JE9qMOmq

this
apple are cunts but they hire massive teams of people to make this as difficult as possible

If the CIA and FBI can't bypass these things, what makes your fat ass think anyone here can?

Nice dubs.
FBI have cracked them.

No, the FBI paid some hacker to unlock it, they didn't do shit.

Itunes backup restore with a back up that did NOT contain the passcode.. but you dont have that. iTunes recovery mode restore would let you bypass the passcode to restore to factory.. but that's not what you want either. If the passcode was easy to bypass, there would be no point in having a passcode. not possible.

Stop making up stories you fag. Give back the phone you stole.

source: I am an iOS tech advisor :) t2 escalation for forgotten passcode = they assist with a factory restore.. there is no way to just straight up bypass

That's how the FBI works:
try
fail
pay someone else to do it
say we did it!

Dust is for finger prints to see where its been touched most....try all the different combos

You guys are fucking retards. Just put it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, it will pop the security resistor, and set it back to factory specs. You will lose the apps on the phone, but all the texts, video, music, and pics will still be there. I've done it with 3 coworkers phones, got nudes on two of them.

>true?
Watches are at $ 0?

depending on settings .. a few attempts = disabled.. try again in 52 million seconds/etc brute force will not work.

Thank you! My fucking brother did this with my dad's phone and we were both scratching our heads, trying to work it out!

I just did this with my phone and it works gangbusters.

Give it back Jamal

Replace nand?

Put in the microwave for 2 minutes, it will erase the ROM chips and basically factory reset it

aiming your troll at the guy who works for apple seems counter intuitive fella.

You're making a fake and gay thread is his poinht

can guarantee it as I use it with my grandmas iPhone because she has alsymers

This actually works

youtube.com/watch?v=jCx5_K_21_k

We have this thread twice a day because burgling Russians are waiting for someone else on the internet to find out a way to make their stolen goods more fence-able. As soon as someone cracks it, they'll get a bite from some retard on one of these threads... then the threads will stop.

Ever since this place got bought by China it's gotten more and more full of this shit. Don't believe me? Why not go check out a EMMA WATSON LEAKED BLOWJOB

>thread is about iPhone 7 Plus
>posts iPhone 5 video

i have some saddening news for you child. The effect of microwave radiation on plastic, glass, rubber, and metal has not changed.

Top fucking kek

but the internal components of the 2 phones have.

Why? Iphones or anything apple is a piece of shit..help unlock

tip of the day.. apple products have not started using lead for internal components.

they fixed it faggot by lining the metal with some mesh that they came up with that protects everything but the lock sensor which was a major fault on their end.

trying to convince me of this, taking into account that i work in tech support for iOS devices for apple, seems.. a bit silly. Trying this hard completely defeats the purpose of getting idiots who deserve to fall for it to fall for it.

lead stops ionizing radiation, not electromagnetic radiation you fuckhead

Ikno two ways to unlock passcode/ id..its a lil software i have that backdoors the data and shows the passwords/addresses on my screen! But don't worry i won't help you!

you're the one trying to troll by pretending to be IOS support.

it's so impossible to crack that the FBI had to ask apple to create a backdoor into their security for a phone held as evidence.
Stop stealing and get a job nigger

Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. ...
While your device is connected, force restart it: ...
When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore. ...
Wait for the process to finish.

Just reset it completely and keep it

Why would he need an OC image?

GUYS! The owner of the phone will simply ask the cell network to ban the phone's IMEI. to find it, dia; *#06# and your iphone will display its IMEI

because being a tier 1 ios agent is worth bragging to faggots about. I brought it up because it is relevant.

GIVE IT BACK JAMAL

>>Sup Forums

fuck off Sup Forumseek

lol you're lost, boy

seen this exact screen shot in 3 others of these threads with people who are "IOS Support"

Nice I did it on my moms it worked first try.

Hold the screen up to the light at an angle. You should be able to see smudges from the previous owner typing in the passcode.

Also, give it back Jamal.