You awaken in this girls body

>You awaken in this girls body
>After 12 hours you will return to your own body
>any afflictions she gets will be placed on your body after swap back (including death)

Wat do?

So if you go get fucked by everybody and you're in there at just the right time to conceive during that 12 hours what happens when you turn back?

Find as many guys i can and make them pay me to tittyfuck me, before bringing the cash to my real home, tying me to the bed with some handcuffs, throw away the key and wait next to my body to switch back.

I now have some quick cash and a new sex slave ready to be fuck in every hole, every day

I would remove my earphones and cross the street safely.

Gonna need the help of crane to raise these monster boobs

find my own body and fuck the shit out of myself

The only right answer

Some days we found out that she's living in Barcelona, Spain. So you americucks will maybe struggle, breastfeeding and so.

This man is smarter than your average bear.

Do what any sensible man would do.
>Call in sick to work.
>Take pics of myself naked.
>Masturbate all day.
>Continue masturbating when I change back to normal to the pics I took.

Go to the nearest middle school and pick up a 12-14 year old boy.
Film him titty fucking me and fucking me in the ass.
Send video to girl's boyfriend, family members, and employer when we swap back.

Guzzle every black dick I could get my hands on.

Like, I get that there's a lot of faggots on Sup Forums, but are we really this gay?

that is catalonia, hope i fins her one day on the streets and fuck you OP

Yes

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck., for cash

yeah

Why do you say I'm american ?

I was not rude to you, so please don't be rude to me.

i think threads like this are mostly created in expectation to get great answers like this one and that one isn't gay at all

can be every city in catalonia or even valencia, wish it was barcelona but i tried to find the name of the place behind there with no luck, requesting for help

hot

Kill myself.

Leave it up to the coroner to figure out what happened.

You're not swapping with another person.

You just have that body

Enjoy your nigger aids, fag boy.

So if I cut my tits off, I'll return to my own body without breasts?

stick a pineapple in my cunt and wait to change back

Nice reading comprehension, Sup Forums frog cultist.

Then how would this reply work?

he'd wind up chained to the bed next to money without the key

It is barcelona, some user recognized the bridge in the background earlier. Close to a subway or railroad station. Google street wiev confirmed it.

>>You awaken in this girls body
>>After 12 hours you will return to your own body
even if bait, you guys are as dumb as a fucking rock

Empty her entire bank account, sell everything that belongs to her and send money to me, whore myself out for money, send all that, steal shit sell it and give the money to myself, have lots of sex and post nudes online

Kill myself

>You awaken in this girls body
It would be interesting to see what it feels like to get fucked from the other perspective...

I would also buy one of those magic wand things like the chink Capri Sun caught in the act bitch has.

Plus a huge dildo and an alarm clock to make sure I have nothing embeded when I change back to a human.

...'cos like women aren't...

lol

This is gay as fuck

>a new sex slave
>implying she replaced the current one

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
>We need better traitors
>We need better goals

Stretch asshole for 12 consecutive hours. post footage on the Internet. fap to once I'm in back in my own body.

A: Go to the sex shop and get a remote controlled vibrator.
B: Wear no bra, a thin sundress; mandatory thong to hold toy in place.
C: Go out in public with toy. Ask hot guys if they could "help me figure out how to get this remote to work," then let it be obvious that they're turning on a vibrator.
D: Make sure to record each time you're fucked silly for wonderful fappage later.

Helps that I'm bi.

Dont fall of your rocker now, dentistry is ac great, surveillance? foggetaboutit...shhhiiieeet your post is rambly b/ro

she would wake up with her pussy and asshole prolapsed.