Save Luck

How do we Save Andrew Luck?

MORE WIDE RECEIVERS

Send him to Pittsburgh and retire ben

Pretty much this.
Not sure if they can afford him, AB, Bell and that line, though

he signed his big money deal

he has an easy as fuck division

if he's truly the great qb people think he is he can save himself.

All the Great QBs usually only win the OWL with an above average D

I wouldn't be shocked if AB is not on the Steelers in a year

Give him an offensive line

JUST FUCKING END IT!

He's done. The CLOTS have fucked him beyond even Jim Bob Cooter's help. No doubt the owner has him as a steady 'customer'.

he should still at least be able to carry his team to the playoffs

His teams have been bad but I don't think he deserves to be on a good team more than any other quarterback.

No other quarterback in the NFL gets as much slack as Andrew Luck

Why the hell do people dickride him so much? Why does everyone always come up with excuses for his subpar performance? What had he accomplished? If he was as good as people have made him out to be then he would be performing better

it's funny because the parallels between him and Sam Bradford are amazing, yet Sam Bradford gets way more hate.

He's Peyton without the records. Peyton was a shit QB who had moments of brilliance. The entire league dick rode him like they do Phillip Rivers. Everyone blames the coaches, players on Luck's shitty performance... when most of his mistakes are solely his own.

>this did not lose the game for the CLOTS, Luck's shitty play did

>Peyton was a shit QB who had moments of brilliance

I love it when stupid fags like you trip and make it so much easier to filter out your bullshit.

This. We're just now learning luck isn't as special as everyone thought

>wins owl against Rax Grissman
>wins owl when on life support
>two owl defeats, get blown the fuck out

Maybe, if the Patriots hadn't come back and Brady went Newtype you'd have something... but PeyPey was always a regular season frontrunner.

Congratulations retard, you got baited by one of the most blatant shitposting tripfags on this board.

People with this opinion are the biggest casuals of all
Never talk about football again

>Brady gets shit for playing a shit division and making the playoffs every year
>Luck can't even

The AFC East is loads better than the AFC South.

I don't post on /nfl/ so I don't care, the point is I literally can't see his posts so he may as well not exist to me. I really appreciate that he used a trip, wish some posters on /nba/ would do the same.

You should seriously kill yourself you fucking loser
Why trip? Why do you think anyone cares who you are?

>le luck is bad meme
>le AFC south is bad meme

Oh look, during the Blizzard I see a triggered snowflake.

I really hope he survives next season he deserves to play in the superb owl and win one.

Why trip? What's the point?

He would do that...

Holifuck why are you so mad?

Why would we want to save this overrated neck beard?

>this

Why do you trip?
You obviously do it for a reason, you fucking type it into a name field

Why?
We don't give a fuck who you are

>being on the spectrum

See you keep avoiding the question and it's making you look worse.
At least you could just leave the thread as a way of damage control

why do you tripfag?
Why?
What's the psychology behind this choice?

he needs to demand a better defense

Put him out of his misery.

>easy as fuck division
(Texans 9-7, Titans 9-7, Colts 8-8)
>easy as fuck division
What did he mean by this?

Doesnt realize the AFC south had 2 winning teams and the Colts were .500

"Save Andrew Luck"
>save
KEK

>Plays the same shit teams 6 times a year

trade him to the Chiefs.

>mfw a division with 3 teams at .500 or isn't considered good
I hate this meme

*or above

I gave your mom my above average D

still remember watching this play happen live. only time I've ever understood the phrase "dying laughing"

Pretty sure they were trying to get the pats into an illegal formation, was still pretty dumb but I understand what they were going for

no what makes it hilarious is that they literally snapped the ball out of that look instead of calling a timeout when they didn't get what they wanted

>Chuck Retardo
>Trying to play mind games with Bill fucking Belichick

maximum kek

> mfw Luck was still a top 5 qb this season with a below average defense, offense, and FO.
> mfw people still fall for the Luck suck meme
> Patsfags still being the fags they we're born to be.

>below average offense
>somehow QB is not responsible for this
>somehow this fag believes Luck is a top 5 QB

O I am laffin

>Pretty sure they were trying to get the pats into an illegal formation, was still pretty dumb but I understand what they were going for
Colts were in an illegal formation themselves, the best they could've gotten was offsetting penalties

> He's responsible
> For actually turning the team to a top 5 offensive team
> Same line that killed him in 2015
> This fag, PFF, espn, nfl all agree

>when offense sucks it's everyone else's fault
>when they succeed it's bc Luck is elite

literally the most tired argument in the book

see: aaron rodgers

Basically every NFL player and ex NFL player says Luck is elite as fuck but stuck on a Browns tier squad.

Sup Forums contrarians and idiot pundits like SAS are the only ones who say he isn't good because he hasn't won a Superbowl in his first 5 seasons

luck had a great year this year, on a team that has a horrifically bad defense and nothing but ty hilton and the corpse of frank gore on offense.

luck may not be the literal coming of jesus that people hyped him up to be before the draft, but he's a borderline top 10 QB on a dumpster fire team, anyone who actually watches the colts can see that.

see: another over rated QB who will retire with a paltry 1 (ONE) ring

New GM so I'd like to think maybe there's a future, but Irsay is one of those outspoken sticks his nose in everything kind of owners so he'll just keep acquiring mediocre receivers and tight ends in the draft, and their only free agent pickups will be 40 years old

I used to think there was the possibility one of flukey every-other-team-gets-injured year and he'd cruise to a ship, but now they're the 3rd best - maybe even 4th since Gus Bradley is gone - team in the division

t. Butthurt colt fan

>be luck
>perform like shit for the whole game
>your team is getting blown the fuck out
>defense relaxes
>you Stat pad and make the game close by the end but not nearly close enough to win the game
>everyone sucks your dick and calls you great even though most of your stats came when the other team had the game wrapped up

>it's contrarian to recognize when a player is failing to live up to expectations

Perhaps he should quit and be the next pic related

>maybe even 4th since Gus Bradley is gone - team in the division

Dont count on it. Jaguars are cursed and will remain at the bottom.

Theyve fired 4 coaches and each time the team gets even worse, while the fired-coach goes off to some other team that wins super bowls or makes playoffs.

How does he look at himself and think 'I need to grow out a beard, that is a good idea'.

He is average to decent looking with it trimmed, and just fucking hideous with it grown out.

What expectations did you have of him? Couple MVP Awards and an Owl already?

Why is Edelman on the Patriots defense? Does he double there because it's too easy just to play offense?

Luck defense force is at it again

5 years into his career shouldn't he be good by now?

It's special teams, he was supposed to be the returner
To not have his team floundering in a shitty division
He puts up numbers because his defense sucks ass not because he's good
People keep judging him on potential alone which is bullshit
I can think of maybe 10 starting quarterbacks who I'd rather have