Chastity is life, chastity is love

chastity is life, chastity is love

How I wish I had a mistress to serve and lock me up. Tired of self locking

I think the idea is hot but there is no way it is good for your penis so i dont think its worth it

I wish my husband would let me lock him up

There's nothing harmful about it

I'm pretty sure when you are caged you can't get hard with out a pain, so the brain would not let you suffer by not letting you get hard anymore.
Of course if you are cagged for a long session like months.

LOL

OK

i domt believe that. you get boners during your sleep and cant with one on

Need someone to take away my key... I don't have the control to keep it on for long

more?

god i wish i could find someone to lock me up

Sauce? I know the face but not the name

is it difficult to get an orgasm with magic wand while using cage?

Natalie Mars

Any more of this?

this is hot

Not at all. The first one may be tricky if you've never used a wand before, you have to get used to the sensation. After that it's easy, with or without cage.

Chasity is queer...

fuck it, answer this 1 question, what if you get hard? doesnt the plastic hurt alot? confining your dick?

Nano thread The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe. It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe. >We need immortality >We need to colonize mars >We need to terraform earth >We need to mitigate seismic instability >We need better nuclear facilities >We need better grand designers >We need better air quality control >We need better understanding of our drugs >We need better surveillance >We need better dentistry >We need better simulations >We need better vocabulary

Alright then. I'm going to mail order a cage and wand now

what if.. lets say.. your husband has a tiny dick

it sure is

Syphilis is a bacterium not a virus. Most infectious disease are bacterium. Most lethal virus are provirus. Most difficult to contain are retroviruses.
But if this is a simulation intended to destroy carbon life the most important thing to do is secure carbon life by all means.
I don't know what technologies are worth pursuing but on the off chance this is not a simulation intended to design a way to eradicate carbon life, we should be researching the effect virus play in nature and weather it would be beneficial to destroy them or protect ourselves against them, and if so, then how to do so.
water and air cleaning technology is necessary.
If Radical Eugenics is the greatest threat to humanity than the industrial food production need to be monitored MOST carefully.
Also pharmaceuticals and education and industrial centers that can be repurposed to dispense poison gas.

I can meet up and let you suck my dick.

Portland, Oregon

There are cages for that. Source: has a tiny dick and is in chastity.

Oh fuck this one makes me diamonds

Looking to buy my first cage, can anyone hook me up with a good one? Not sure if i want to try the cheap Chinese ones

Holy Trainer are the best

What I wouldn't give for my girlfriend to feel truly and strongly that I shouldn't be allowed to have orgasms she hasn't given her permission for.

We don't have a cage, but occasionally, once ever few months, she tells me I'm not allowed to for a couple of days, and I love how it feels. I feel so connected to her. But it's always so short-lived and sporadic. I wish my orgasms were like our chastity sessions.

You could lock me

This would be a lot hotter if it weren't for that hair.
I like traps completely hairless

Anyone got more of this? Or at least without the text?

Not everyone is into chastity. Don't complain about having a husband that won't let you lock his dick in a metal cage.

i would toss that key for you

adobe photoshop

Sauce or more user?

Super cute!

The shaved belly on the trap is gross. You're gross.

I have a cage, can't force myself to stay in it tho. feels bad man...

hot as FUCK, nice

got any tips on how best to do it?