How come when Chester Bennington poured his heart into corny lyrics backed by babby's first bleeps and bloops he got...

How come when Chester Bennington poured his heart into corny lyrics backed by babby's first bleeps and bloops he got ridiculed, yet when Tront did it he got critical acclaim?

nin did it better, and 10 years earlier

Trent is buff therefore his music is more legit.

but trant has good bloops and great production

Tront was loved by celebs and Hollywood, and he didn't wear faggy makeup like Marilyn Manson. So award people took him seriously.

Reznor's actually a good musician.

He looked pretty much like an edgy faggot in his early nin years

>comparing NIN with LP

Because Tront-man did it way better, their music still holds up great, and their new EPs are godly, Linkin Park never did much for me when I was a kid, and their music doesn't do much for me now.
Having that said, I still feel bad for what happened to Chester. Despite the edgy behavior and shit, he was a pretty decent human being.
Also, keep in mind that they had a huge fucking fanbase, like, really fucking big, so even with all the shit-talking from all sides, they were a beloved band, and with fans like that, you shouldn't really give a fuck what people think.

His name is Trent.

It's okay Tront, we know it's you, we love you, don't have to get upset.

dont insult my daddy

he's my daddy too you know

Tarnt work so hard on music he gets massive gains after each tracks.

this

strange way to spell "he became a sellout"

you mean "at first i was an immature junkie edgelord but then became a functional member of society"

>being a functional member of society

good

Toro y Moi actually made interesting sounding music

Does trunt dye his hair?
Ive never seen a photo where its not black

His natural hair color is red.

>what is entryism

cause Reznor did it first and did it good

its like comparing Rob Zombie to Powerman 5000

No its dark brown, he used to dye it red before dying it black though

Fuck off Brian come back when you're a buff Antichrist

kek

Trent's music actually has substance to it.

Trent wasn't buff in TDS era though...

Most importantly waht you anons are missing is that Trent knew how to reinvent and progress Nine Inch Nails with abbandoning what made Nine Inch Nails, Nine Inch Nails, it goes through different sounds and moods, but you can always point and go "yes, this is Nine Inch Nails, but different, new", no matter if you are listening to The Dowwnard Spiral, The Fragile, Hesitation Marks or the EPs. He is evolving and sucesfully.

Meanwhile Linkin Park's attempt at this was awful, they idea of "reinventing" themselves was to do different things while sounding nothing like Linkin Park, or even sounding good, only became more generic and like the rest when they attempted to evolve.

Basically Linkin Park never "evolved" as much as they'd love you to believe.

wtf im gay now

will the real tront raznor please stand up

because Tront is Tront

the lesson is simple
don't be a beta cuck

Very true. Even the newest EP they put sounds a lot different than say; Pretty Hate Machine, but also easily recognizable as NiN material.

A Thousand Suns was the most innovative album of the decade

>corny lyrics
both use corny lyrics, but come on, linkin park is way worse

Year Zero was much more daring in its concept (ARG) and its sound (Fucking Great Destroyer) A Thousand Suns never was like that.

A lot of NIN lyrics have been improving over the years, the EPs are pretty great in this regard, especially NTAE.

I meant to say "without abbandoning" fuck me