Im currently hanging out with an 8yo, 9yo and 10yo

Im currently hanging out with an 8yo, 9yo and 10yo

What do?

>phone was suposed to be timestamp but the date didnt make the shot...cant take another pic if therr are doubters

>im 20 btw

feet pics or bust

L-R: Kill, fuck, marry

Body slam the 8 year old

>fuck the fat one
>stare down the other two
>repeat "no one likes skinny bitches" until you finish

This.

Left to right, marry, kill, fuck

Whirlwind them by their legs.

Take a pic of your hand on rights ass.

Pink shirt... rape

Trips demands it. Also checked.

What's it like having them so close in age? almost all parents I talk too that have a 3-5 year age gap hate it.
Is it a case of the grass being greener or what the benefits of similarly aged kids?

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
~teach them how to learn by themselves and from each other.

Who took the picture... of you holding your phone...

> Who took THEIR picture of them taking your picture?
When does this MADNESS END!

Question the life choices that you made leading you to the point that you are hanging out with nigglits.

kill yourself

Syphilis is a bacterium not a virus. Most infectious disease are bacterium. Most lethal virus are provirus. Most difficult to contain are retroviruses.
But if this is a simulation intended to destroy carbon life the most important thing to do is secure carbon life by all means.
I don't know what technologies are worth pursuing but on the off chance this is not a simulation intended to design a way to eradicate carbon life, we should be researching the effect virus play in nature and weather it would be beneficial to destroy them or protect ourselves against them, and if so, then how to do so.
water and air cleaning technology is necessary.
If Radical Eugenics is the greatest threat to humanity than the industrial food production need to be monitored MOST carefully.
Also pharmaceuticals and education and industrial centers that can be repurposed to dispense poison gas.
~Alternatively play with them outside. Go to a park.

send the kids to bed, then show bellybutton and go to bed yourself.

obv some bitches phone bc that shit is PINK

Post more pics of them. Extra points for ahegao pls

marry fuck kill?

gtfo with your toxic masculinity and check your privilege btw.

Easy

Marry kill fuck

One is my cousin and the others are her friends, we went to get some snacks and they begged me to stop by the park so here i am

Read Its my cousins phone

Only one is black

Debating

I would aske one of them to do but would be trouble if one of them decided to tell someone "mommy mommy, user took pictures of us at the park and made me stick my tongue ot and roll my eyes up with double peice signs!"

But u can have this pic related

Reevaluate your life

Which one is your cousin, is it pink shirt?

>Debating

dont. or at least make some nice oc for us

Why user?

Decided to be a good op and this is the best i can get of ahegao

>dont worry mods this is as weird as I'm going

Not today user

Thats classified user

Based OP do a pic like that for the other two girls too PLS

Would deport/10

How old is this one?

This just goes to show you how fucked up people are these days, everyone just assumes pedo shit or encourages it. The man said what do I do? Yet no one suggests
: Take them out for a nice afternoon and be a good guy or hey how about reaction pics.
Show them some Sup Forums with one phone and take pics of their faces with the other when you show them how fucked up these retards on here can be, then post...magic!

Take them to a movie or if you don't want to spend money just take them to a park, which it seems you're already at.

How old is pink shirt girl?

It's Sup Forums, idiot.

The whole point is to be faceless and random.

Lol did you forget where you were fag?

>this is as weird as I'm going
C'mon man, you can't stop before getting a tummy shot.

I put stuff in my butt sometimes because it feels nice. I've never told a soul. Never will.

Ask them about boys/sex

Well you have a pink case so you must be a woman. Give phone to 10y/o to take pic of your tits and post.

you getting any of that sweet hand holding action, OP? crossing the street and shit?

Cease this at once.

More

This OP post tummy or hand holding pic or anything cute

obviously the eight year old.

Pose suggestively but not enough to be obvious

they look like they are the unpopular kids at school

Shes white lol

9 but shes the size of a 5 or 6 year old

We actually had to leave, cousins going home and so are her friends...back at my house with them now but thryre bout to leave...

I see your point with the wickedness of Sup Forums but ive been here since 2008 and have grown used to it...

kinda funny now that i say that, i realize i was their age when i started lurking here...

Wish the world was more pure

Was at...

Grandma is currently getting attacked by them

>pic related

Sometimes I wonder if people posting here fully know what there doing,it sounds like one of them is related to you, if you are not a shitty person that thinks about touching kids, why would you give strangers online pics to jerk it to?

Why not it doesn't hurt anyone there was nothing bad posted

OP don't be a faggot and make at least one of them put a shoe on their head, if they are already gone grandma would do, if not possible you will have to step up and deliver, all and all well done OP for taking the kids for a walk away from the fucking TV smartphones tablets computers and all of that technological bullshit, kids need to spend time outside on the park or whatever have a nice day, faggot :3

Well guys are jacking it to little girls they wouldn't have seen if not for OP, that's not to good,
I didn't say they shouldn't post the pics, I was just wondering if OP even knows what she is doing, or if she the posted this with out even thinking.

Ill try but were home now, cousin will hold my hand, thats not weird

Aint going sexual user...ill go cutesy stuff like hand holding but you know the saying

LOLIS ARE FOR HUG NOT FUG

retard logic

What did i do? Praise the sun in another thread, this thread is child friendly

No user, making this clear that this is meant to be a cute thread, not in any sexual way...

Read Id prefer if people didnt jerk it to my cousin and her friends, but if it keeps them from doing the real deal then im cool with it i guess...cant control anons

And why? Well playing with kids can only be fun for so long...got bored and thought u guys would like

You make a good point, ill get that shoe on head pic rolling next post

>OP not a fagit today.jpg

People will fap anything it doesn't matter is they were wearing burkas