twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was nerve gas

Shit got me one time too

Let's get some explosions

i.4cdn.org/bant/1502228247878.webm

This triggered me

Classic.

That nerve gas works quick.

Call me newfag but i don't understand why people always tell nerve gaz for rekt people

it's a meme you dip

For scrubs like you..... lerk moar

It's to poke fun at newfags like you on material that has been posted a million times before, or just for the fuck of it. If you ask for a story on new rekt you'll usually get an actual response

What was it?

Bump

does somebody have that gif of a guy sticking his dick in to a newborn?
but not from that Serbian movie thou.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Story?

This is some "came to finish the job" type shit

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

the same old webm different day

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

rule violation

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Ha the asshole pretty much lit himself on fire too. Sweet justice

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Autism strikes again

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

could someone explain this?
>tattoo like a girl
>skin of a girl

is that a trap who's balls are getting cut off?

mmm, excuse me, what are you doing?

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

That's some potent nerve gas

fuck off you stupid nigger and post some rekt cunt

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Someone's mad here. If you don't like gore go back to your loli/trap/gfur/cock rate thread

I'm calling it..... time of death?

Hmm always some one to take the bait..

Its from the same 12 year old faggots that think posting andy sixx logshit stuff is funny.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Srsly, what was this?
How in the holy fuck could it be worse than this --?

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>I spend time on Sup Forums DOING THIS

Is shit like this shit post by some new fag 12 year old all that /b has become?

Sup Forums.org/rules#global
>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

>bait

WHAT WAS IT

No shit I know, but I wonder what the fuck it was.

Combo! I love the firework at the end.

Haha nice, old man must've been in the business for some time. He didn't even flinch

Is this bait or are you retarded

Nano thread
The greatest threat, or our only hope? As I laid in bed staring at electron micrographs of virus the thought occupied my mind, that perhaps virus are the only thing preserving carbon life in the universe.
It is possible that this universe is a simulation by a higher form of life that is attempting to exterminate carbon life from it's own universe.
>We need immortality
>We need to colonize mars
>We need to terraform earth
>We need to mitigate seismic instability
>We need better nuclear facilities
>We need better grand designers
>We need better air quality control
>We need better understanding of our drugs
>We need better surveillance
>We need better dentistry
>We need better simulations
>We need better vocabulary
>We need better traitors
>We need better goals

Takes a special kind of stupid to try to rob a gun store

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP