I stole a phone and it has ICloud installed, i have no idea how to get rid of this shit...

I stole a phone and it has ICloud installed, i have no idea how to get rid of this shit. Ive watched several videos and tutorials on the internet and all of them are scams.

They are asking me to pay 45 dollars for a fucking unlocker with no proof of it working.

Ill pay anyone 10 dollars to show me how to get rid of it. After it gets unlocked ill send the money.

Dont send me scams you cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KZU86
ghostbin.com/paste/yxv7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

payment method will be paypal.

quit being a nigger...i hope you get caught

do something better with ur time loser

dumb fuck, hope you enjoy jail, they will be coming

another 12 year old with too much time on his hands

BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHID DOXXED
archive.is/KZU86
ghostbin.com/paste/yxv7k

free + shipping = not free

icloud is not something you install. Every iphone comes with an app to connect to apple's iCloud servers. What you are dealing with is either, the phone still has the previous owner's apple id signed in (you're fucked), or you're talking about find my iphone.. (you're fucked, and you're being tracked) fucking moron.

im in fucking india bro, how are these cunts suppose to catch me

A thief who dislikes scams.
Precious.

no offence dude, if u dont know how then stfu,

scenario a. you stole the phone from someone in india.. they fucking walk to the address shown by find my iphone

scenario b. you stole the phone from someone in another country, then travelled to india. The person presumably has legs, the ability to travel, etc..

Whether or not they "catch you" is irrelevant. You stole.. a brick.. a plasticy brick.

are you 12?

hi my name is frank and this is my nigger. there are many like it but this one is mine.

ok price has been changed to 20 dollars

I work at Apple Care.

Let's talk

give it back, jamal

u got skype or discord bro?

therealzeenixx is my skype. add me I'll help.

someone help me please, where are the savages, have they all left Sup Forums?