JEFFREY LORIA TO SELL THE MARLINS

palmbeachpost.com/sports/baseball/report-jeffrey-loria-has-handshake-agreement-sell-marlins/3OOCnIr7RQ6ddQHrL3rjSO/

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE MARLINS BECAME RELEVANT AGAIN

PRAISE KEK

>New York real estate tycoon
Uh oh

It can't be worse than fucking Jeffrey Loria

This guy literally sells the whole team off after some bad seasons. He's an egomaniac who penny pinches relentlessly.

why does baseball do so poorly in Florida

with all the spring leagues and spics you'd think they'd do better

Terrible ownership at front not trying to make an effort to market the team well enough, therefore making it easy for transplant fans to dominate the landscape.

Well I'm thinking of a certain someone who's known for having a bit of a volatile temper.

the cubans are all yankee fans, probalby the puerto ricans also

and the old white expats are all fans of wherever they came from

No they're not, nigger. I live here, the only Yankee fans are the niggers and the New Yorkers. If anything, the Cubans like the Dodgers over the Yankees cuz of Puig, but the Cubans/Boricuas like the Marlins first of anyone. Back when we played at Dolphin's Stadium it was only the out of towners who rooted for the away team.

good, hes a dumbass

but then again, miami doesnt give a shit about the marlins

that doesn't make sense though because the marlins have no fans, yet cubans love baseball and miami is like half cuban

Why does this faggot keep being baseball teams when he just fucking sells them a few years later?

probably because he makes a couple of hundred million every time he flips it

Have you even been to Miami, faggot? The only people who show up to games regularly are the Cubans/Boricuas/Dominicans/Venezuelans etc. who have baseball in their veins. The rest of Miami metro either care about the Dolphins/Heat first. Point is, with the Latin community, baseball's first, and you don't know shit so you're just assuming shit. I will admit though, they do root a lot for their country players so it's not common for them to have a second team because of that player, but they're Marlins first.

Because (((Loria))) is a penny pinching faggot who ruins everything.

Just move them out of Miami and into the Carolinas

>The Charlotte Marlins

They tried that shit like 10 years ago and Charlotte was like fuck off.

Either you a jealous Jew York faggot who wants to Jew us out of our team or you're a nihilist cuck.

Miami isn't really America, it's closer to some latino 3rd world country

>lebaturd doing the news announcement in a gumby suit

men I hate his politics but at least he makes me laugh

And these Latinos voted for your current President, faggot.

You thinking of California that's the 3rd world country.

They were relevant before, just every time they won a Series, the owner would have a fire sale and trade away all the good players to save money.

I cannot guarantee you success in the future, but at least we never need deal with this asshat again. Just hope and pray Manfred doesn't make them switch cities or leagues. *cough*

>Handshake agreement with Jeffrey Loria

wew

A celebrity billionaire is our President, familia. We ARE a third world country.

WTF? From the Keys all the way up to Fort Lauderdale voted for Hillary idiot.

Miami went 80% for hilary you retard

Jews, niggers, and poor ass South Americans made that vote up.

yeah majority voted for hilary but there is a big population of people who vote republican.