Why are some men so shit?

Why are some men so shit?

>dad has been NEET for 2 years since leaving job because he didn't like his boss
>hasn't been able to get job since
>mum is the only one work, and has always earned far more than dad
>i am at uni full time
>i come home from uni
>dad complains about there being nothing to eat
>i tell him there's chicken breasts he can cut up and cook
>gets all shitty because i wont cook it for him and cannot comprehend the fact i have shit to do for uni after being there all day while he has been home all day

Surprised my mum puts up with this shit. My mum has been the bread winner for the family and does everything, my mum is old fashion and doesn't ever want to divorce regardless of how shit my father is, I've seen other married couples divorce for A LOT less.

Just thought I'd put this out here, not all men are perfect little poor souls who end up with their wives leaving them for no good reason.

>s-shut up your d-dad is paying for your uni! you should be grateful!!

No he isn't, my mum is the breadwinner and has always paid for everything.

Are you me?

your dads living the dream and you're over here falling for the college jew

haha

We're rare, most people in our parents situation get divorced.

What dream? My dad literally has nothing to do because he is extremely narrow minded and refuses to partake in any kind of modern inventions. His NEET days consist of reading the news paper and falling asleep watching the news 50 times a day. It isn't like he is out doing things or having fun with all the gadgets shit we have access to.

He still refuses to learn how to use a computer, this is one reason why he is unable to get another job, he cannot work with any kind of technology and refuses to. He is a bitter old man and doesn't realize how good he has it with my mum......he really doesn't get it, that any other woman would have dropped his ass years ago.

>gets to NEET it up while his wife puts up with it
Yeah, he's living the dream.

>read newspaper
>take naps throughout the day
>wife earns all the money and cooks

Sounds pretty sweet. Don't really see the problem here OP.

Look forward to your future

>what dream?
That dream senpai

And you just know he straight rails her every night

Step 1:
Leave the house as soon as you're 18

You need to beat your dad ass. It is probably the only way you can get through to someone as thick skulled as him. He will NEVER change so long as you guys make shit so comfy for him.

are you girl if so marry me so i can bring jihad movement to australia i offer you 1 million dollars ,kill your dad , and hijab for you :)

Tell him he is not a man and beat him up.
Find some part-time job to earn at least something.

If I wasn't so sure this was bait, I'd care. How old is your Dad? Im assuming he might be close to retirement age and is just riding it out, espeically if its been 2 years and your Mum is fine with it.

Either that or your Dad may have a skill gap thats being unaddressed and hes too old fashioned to speak up. If thats the case how did I pick this up and not you?

Regardless of which, you just seem like another entitled little gen y uni student.

This.
Oh fucking god this.
I worked for 3 months before I turned 18, lied that my birthday was 3 weeks before it actually was, and got on a plane to Sydney at 6 AM on my birthday with some clothes and about 100 bucks.

It was hard at first, I was forced to sleep on the sidewalk and at starved on multiple occasions, but my life is so much fucking better because of it.

I have a nice rental, I'm tinkering with a junker car I bought for $1,200 with the intent to revamp it and sell it, and I've been in a relationship with a girl I love for going on 4 years now.

Just fucking do it. You're not going to get raped or murdered, and jobs are only hard to get if you want salary jobs in downtown offices with A/C.

Lower your standards, work like fuck, and after a while you'll be looking at your old high school friends and wondering where their lives went so wrong.

>extremely narrow minded
>refuses to partake
>NEET
>reading news paper and falling asleep watching the news
He's a fucking old man who's probably near retirement age you twat, stop being entitled and realize the bad connotations of a NEET only apply if said person has been doing this their entire lives.

Christ, even using the word "narrow minded" in the same conversation as "i am at uni full time" shows you're an immature little fuck who's never actually worked for anything.

THEY PAYS FOR YOUR STAY AT UNIVERSITY YOU FOOL, HAVE A BIT MORE RESPECT, CHRIST.

get out of the relationship. your income will improve.

But you're Australian you have a HECs debt, you're not paying for uni at all right now.

...OP, you're a woman, aren't you?

>implying income actually matters in life
The older you get, the more you realize money is only an issue if you don't have enough to live.

I make 55 grand a year and I'm happier than most people earning 80-90k in office jobs and management positions.

I'm not giving up the walks on the beach and midnight conversations for anything.

true. We just need to control who spends it.

>your dads living the dream
>My dream is to be a lazy unproductive shit with a terrible family relationship
aim high

I don't give a fuck who spends it. I'm not out to change the world, I'm out to have a comfortable life with the people I love, and I'm doing that well.

Sounds like your dads got 99 problems but a job ain't one

That and he has a whiny college fuck in his ear that doesnt know shit about work of getting old

That's your Dad faggot. He literally wiped your ass when you couldn't. Hes old and in 2016 use some of your mommies GB points and type the guy a resume or play a sport so he can watch you

Youre the son faggot, dad comes first

My real dad was a pos. My grandpa raised me as his own and he is the best fucking dad ever and hes old and always needing help to

I really hope i dont have an ungrateful fuck like you someday

Also your moms a dumb bitch for marrying someone who makes less

Which is why you're such a whiny cuck

You too bitch

Fag

Looks like your dad browses Sup Forums, OP

See you when you turn 18, sonny.

My wife is very low maintenance, particularly for an old money Austrian woman.

Neither of us have access to the other's money. We're at a point where we don't care. Our television is five years old and I'll replace it when it breaks. I have a very nice car for work and a classic collection but if we go skiing or hiking we take the V70 that has 300km on the clock. She has a VW Golf. Last month we went on holiday to Gloucestershire and stayed with friends.

There will reach a point, possibly in the next decade, where I have minimal day to day involvement in my company and just spend my time on the farm or with my children. I couldn't watch television all day but if that's all I had I can see the appeal.

Who cares, really? I have more than I know what to do with. Most of it sits in Liechtenstein. I'm still more than happy to do nothing all day and have a few drinks.