I was at a concert where I heard he was attending, so I had my full security team, like I was like...

>I was at a concert where I heard he was attending, so I had my full security team, like I was like, ‘Find Donald Trump,’” she said. “I was adamant on finding him and making a video of me going, ‘Hey, Trump, fuck you!’
youtube.com/watch?v=57VpjQF0bDA

Will Trump ever recover?

her armpit looks like a vag

i wish i could chat to celebs like this and ask them if they really believe the crap they say or even care about its implications

>Johnny Derp's Trump impression is literally the worst impression ever performed by a professional actor.

>Libtard whore is triggered the the male power of the Donald

Oh Lord I beseech thee give me Donald Trump as my president.

hey jennifer lawrence jokes on u because I saw naked pictures of you and jerked it to them!!!

does a girl with over 100 nudes pictures of herself--including her cunt and asshole-- rally want to "trigger" people like us?

When I say "us" I mean the 5%-10% who actually understand computers-- not the normal retard here.

Does anyone have the pic of her with cumb all over her face?

Can a single celebrity hold an opinion that isn't a regurgitated NYT article?

nice dubs, and don't you think her skin cancer is coming along nicely too?

Who is this retarded cunt and what is she babbling about?

Johnny Depp lives in France and his daughter is already a whore.

women used to find him attractive. It's funny when "celebrities" age that poorly.

>Johnny Depp

they cant or they'll lose their jobs

>thinks it should be illegal to call people fat
>sees nothing wrong with outright insulting someone to their face

Why are actors and actresses brainless liberal zombies?

BRING TRUMP TO ME GUARDS! THE HOUNDS

Who fucking cares what some actor in her 20s thinks, her ugly nudes got leaked and a video of her with jizz on her face surfaced, she's so young and she's already fucked up her career with her bad decision making and overall slutitude. Fuck her, better yet, don't.

just wait. the new xmen movie wont be able to keep up and she will be blamed

oh look its jennifer lawrence famed hollywood mkultra mind-control culture-degenerator in a host of movies designed to break down your morals, to erode your sense of decency, to make you an unthinking, uninspired consumer-cunt that gobbles up anything put in front of your fat face.

hope that ugly cunt dies.

Yeah that fucking slut deserves to die

because they work for the establishment goy

more like
>Johnny Debt
Fuck my divorce up senpaichi-tenkaichi

yes, yes it does

>A 2 bit actress who gets by on her looks telling other people what to do, think, feel, and act.

I dont mind what she says, she will be useless in a few more years anyway and we will all have moved onto the next thing.

Its a shame, women dont know how to develop a personality until after their vagina stock plummets.

I saw Jennifer Lawrence at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Literally who actress who's really only known for playing Mystique from X-Men.

JUST

Isn't she the highest paid female actress or some crap? I remember her complaining about how Robert Downy Jr. made more money than her.

I have been a loyal Trump supporter since he first announced his candidacy, but after hearing Jennifer Lawrence's well-articulated political critiques, I am now a #Cruzmissile

Change milky bars to tubs of butter for Lawrence in that pasta I'd say.

Far more known for The Hunger Games. Has a best actress Oscar, loads of other awards..

I mean I think her comments here are just childish, and I personally do not rate her highly as an actress at all, but I don't see the point of lying.

>highest paid female actress or some crap?
No but in her arrogance she thinks she should be.
Forgot about those movies, I don't usually watch teen drama shit.

C U M F A C E
U
M
F
A
C
E

Cute.

Someone should shoop MAGA hats on her naked photos and post them on her father's social media accounts.

I don't follow the celebrities but I will note it for next time.

Did the "mods" really pull the post of her with the load on her face? What's the point of this being "over 18 only" if we can't even hace fun stuff?

This place is really starting to blow now. Lereddit 2.0. Thanks gook moot.

someone shopped a photo her face with cum and a mamaga hat and posted, but you have to go to 4+4 to see "grown up stuff" apparently...

read the rules newfag they've only been there since the inception of the board

He is saying they are stupid rules you stupid fag

She sucks.

Also, all female Ocean's 11 reboot.

If it was any consellation I was the one who tattled on the mods. Those posts are bad posts if you wanna whack it off go to /gif/ but please in the future don't stink up the thread with those types of posts.

She's known for a bit more than that. She's a competent actress. All told she's supposedly cool IRL, as far as celebrities go. Her opinions just suck.

this is it for him
trump has been completely blown the fuck out
i #feelthebern now

>consellation
>tattled on the mods
You're an illiterate piece of shit. Get off my Micronesian archery board.

see

>X-Men Apopcroplaypseeedoo will bomb
>Ocean's 11 re-re-reboot will bomb
Holy fuck it's actually interesting to see her career tank in real time.

You're the reason the board has sucked for the past x number of years. This isn't "le-reddit-ledonald.

It wasn't about a "jackoff picture." It was political satire-- a woman ripping Trump's character has photos of herself with cum all over her on the net.

Pls stay on le-reddit_le donald and let us have fun.

>but please in the future don't stink up the thread with those types of posts.
When you buy the board from gook moot, then you can tell people what to do.
"it's against le rules! Get le mods! No fun allowed!"

I have never reported anything on this site in fuck knows how many years, and never will. Why are you on here?

Are we going to pretend this is the comment section of the National Review? Fuck it, like pissing into the ocean...

>All female Ocean's 11 reboot

I thought you were joking. Is rebooting classics and blockbusters with an "anything but white men" cast the new Hollywood fad? 90s-2000s were about remakes, now its about remaking those remakes with female/colored casts.

>2016
>not being a #Guac4Jeb

Why feel offended when an anonymous user reports you?
Posting an off topic photo of a naked woman is going to elicit posts asking for the source.
No my grammar seems fine.

There's no need for an internet brigade. Stop persecuting me for doing the right thing.

If it is a fad, it won't last long if Ghostshitters bombs, and the Ocean's 11 one as well.

They won't be doing it once Ghostbusters flops.

They've already started the damage control saying it's the fault of white males.

Pancake tits

Yeah well I guess white males pay and thats all that matters to Hollywood.

It has to bomb financially though, and I'm not 100% convinced it will. Studios don't really care about shitty reviews if people buy tickets, and I know a lot of people on kikebook who are psyched to see it. "Girl power" has traction right now even outside of SJWs, tumblrinas and feminists. Crossing my fingers it fails miserably though, it looks horrible.

Consolation not constellation you idiot

comments like this are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world

>Why feel offended when an anonymous user reports you?
If I had posted it, I'd be banned. I didn't post it. It was funny and exactly the type of thing we were all hoping for to expose her hypocrisy.

And one of "us:" not a SJW-- reports it. That's why people who make all the OC go to 4+4 now. No one wants this to be le redit 2.0. Then it's no longer fun.

You don't seem to get the point-- none of youle-reddit-le-donald" people do. We DON"T WANT to be le _reddit 2.0.

We don't want your emojis and all the other cancer you bring here. I would not be dumb enough to post Oc here, I'd take to 4+4, where can actually do fun things bc people like you are told to fuck off and quickly.

It's also a "rule" here not to post "redpill me on x.." or "dubs" shit or all the other shit, some of it really annoying like the dubd, but I never "report" bc it's part of what (used to) make this place fun.

user, why do YOu feel like you have to sensor the posts here? It wasn't even overtly sexual, could have been milk on her face. It was exposing her as the hypocrite cunt she is.

you don't get to question someone else's character when your cunt and asshole are all over the net and you are a shitty actress.

Alert your handler you're on a no-no website please.

And this person--probably back still wet from the rio grande or with an IQ of 75-- is the one who takes it upon himself to scream "mods!" when he sees something that might trigger him and this isn't enough of a safe space for him/her/they.

I liked it better when your entire IP range was banned for spamming the "how can White boys even compete."

Was a lot better without you here, and the few good shitposters have left. Fuck off australia, no one cares..

lmao cracka u mad?

most every one

>asshole
I'm gonna have to see these ones. I seem to have missed them.

>has a "security team"
>thinks she has any idea what normal people want

lmao

It's a tight, virgin asshole. Actually it's not virgin, since Whorelawrence seems to enjoy shoving toys up her pooper.

stop being a shit cunt and go fuck an abo mate

she's one of those girls that are prettier with their clothes on, so why did you fap to her nudes? just to oppress her?

>Someone should shoop MAGA hats on her naked photos and post them on her father's social media accounts.

What an excellent idea!

Holy fuck the amount of butthurt that it would cause with Lawrence would be off the charts. Remember, this is the same cunt that gets triggered from not getting paid enough.

Her vag doesn't, ironically

First one in google images if you simply type her name

They will for a bit, but the budgets will progressively go down? Remember those Scary Movie/Epic Movie/Meet the Spartans etc films? They didn't go away for years, they just go worse and worse writers

It was in one of the later dumps. It was even referenced on southpark.
i think I have somewhere and would post for you but of course, on le reddit 2.0, sich shit not allowed.

And yes, that was always a "rule" on this board (THIS board hasn't even been around that long compared to site) but everyone sort of let stuff like that go, esp before hate le-reddit-le donald crwod arrived with their need to have a "mod" delete anything outside their safe space..

It figures you'd be a mud or a cuck. I've actually deleted my "australian hate folder" too early.

Is it possible you're an abo? Do they allow you on the net in-between session huffing petrol?

also, wow, that sure is a hottie that buck got there. Man, am I jealous..

Her name is ol' jizzface and she is irrelevant.

That's because they were cheap as fuck to produce. The amount of idiots that would go see them was enough to sustain them. If they had large budgets like for regular non-spoof films, that would never had happened.

Who cares what this garbage can thinks? Worthless, overpaid scum like JLaw not liking Trump only makes him better.

She looks completely infantile in that picture. Not only with the way she's holding her feet, but with that stupid vapid expression on her face.

Why isn't this done already

Bitch looks like all the methheads that work at Burger King

remember when Trump said in a debate to him

"who care about you, no one listens to your radio show anyways"

top kek

Didn't people stop caring about the opinions of celebrities after the whole Ben Afleck vs Sam Harris thing happened? Actors aren't fucking intellectuals murika.